disgusted customer

Hamilton, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Supercuts in Rome is going downhill. half of the good hair stylist left along with there customers. Don't go there for any service unless you want to waste your money. I heard the owner is a real cheap and money hungry.
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Had my hair cut there the other day, came out pretty good. Simple cut, long with layers. It was clean, and they dealt with a customer with unruly kids pretty well.
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

#3 Oct 29, 2013
Been there a few times and the girls are usually just chatting and not getting customers in. Typical.
disgusted customer

Hamilton, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2013
every time i go there the owner never has enough tools for the girls to use. they always have to go to everyone else station and share clippers and blades. also there getting rid of paul mitchell and going back to redkin color its awful. im never going back there. im going to follow the girls that left.
Wowie

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2013
disgusted customer wrote:
every time i go there the owner never has enough tools for the girls to use. they always have to go to everyone else station and share clippers and blades. also there getting rid of paul mitchell and going back to redkin color its awful. im never going back there. im going to follow the girls that left.
Sounds like you are one of the girls that left there. Grow up.
Educated Guess

Utica, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2013
disgusted customer wrote:
Go to JC pennys! they are great there!
disgusted customer

Hamilton, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2013
i believe the stylist make the salon not the corporate name. just giving who ever wants to know a heads up. but as for "wowie" im a personal friend who got the inside scoop. have a nice day :)
Baldy

Cantonment, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2013
Easiest thing in the world.

$20 clippers to take it down to the scalp, then shave that fuckingHEAD.
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#9 Oct 31, 2013
Educated Guess wrote:
<quoted text>Go to JC pennys! they are great there!
Yeah, if you want to spend a ton of $ on a haircut and eyebrow waxing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 32 min Jack Carter 8
Facebook sluts (Sep '11) 2 hr The truth 24
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 2 hr The truth 29
dennys scumbags (Mar '13) 2 hr Idk 16
Bitchs who put out 2 hr Yes 2
James "Jim" TATE OF JOJOs Market 4 hr Uncle Milty 3
If you're so racist stop watching sports 4 hr Correctional officer 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance