Uvanni car dealer Rome ny
BusinessOwner

Brooklyn, NY

#131 Oct 15, 2010
Joe wrote:
HAHAHA....You cant do anything to me, I havent said anything wrong. AND I never wanted money, stop trying to defend without truly reading posts. I said I expected Gary to make it right, as any smart business man faced with the notion of losing business would. He chose not to, which doesnt surprise me. You'd think getting $15,000 cash from us in one weeks time would have gained us more respect than him trying to cheat us. Your name has been getting ruined by YOUR practices for years!! And again, Paul if its really you, I know its your brother so stick up for him as you will...but my comments have nothing to do with you as the way HE runs his business makes it so I wont go to your place either!! He was so shady about it, he KNOWS my fiance yet pretended like he didnt and let a goon deal with it. Yea, great business man.
....Yeah another liar here. I'm sure he's doing something right - they have one of the biggest used dealerships in the area.
jeep

Brooklyn, NY

#132 Oct 15, 2010
what did this jeep look like and what ever happen?
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#133 Oct 15, 2010
I doubt its Paul as well, cause Iassume while Gary doesnt care about his customers, they arent STUPID. I have already explained I havent done business with Paul, and because of Gary never will. Also, those statements like claiming I am a child molester when I have never even had a misdemeanor, I am fairly certain is slander. If I thought it were him, the lawsuit would begin. Keep one thing in mind "business owner"...Other than takeing issue with how Gary treated my fiance and I, I have not been on here name calling and acting childish. I am not a low life, just someone who bought a car YEARS ago who seen this thread and thought I should add to the horror stories. Hey, those who have good stories should post them about the way he dealt with them then. I can only speak to MY dealing with him.
colonel

United States

#134 Oct 15, 2010
Paul Uvanni wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what you need to, I just speak my honest mind. We run a successful businesses and ignore bottom feeders. The more pieces of trash we week out the better support and service we can offer to the honest white working white collar Americans. We have enough money that we could close up shop and walk away any time. We are feed up with the ignorant low class scum that we occasionally have to deal with like yourself. Why don't you park your pile of crap in a garage running close the door and think about how much better off everyone would be without you.
I don't like the way you speak!
Ok. Ill stop in tomorrow and I'll interview you. How about 12:30?
Paul Uvanni

Brooklyn, NY

#135 Oct 15, 2010
Okay. You're on. 12:30 sharp - I'll be waiting. You got a half hour. But we both know you won't show.
colonel

United States

#136 Oct 15, 2010
Paul Uvanni wrote:
Okay. You're on. 12:30 sharp - I'll be waiting. You got a half hour. But we both know you won't show.
I will, but don't be mean to me. I do expect you to be respectful to me. I will call first to make sure it is really you and we are on.
Heres what I know

Brooklyn, NY

#137 Oct 15, 2010
Joe wrote:
CRAZY....he doesnt pay people $8-$10 an hour to detail them...or i should say that wasnt what he was doing. He was paying an outside company to do the work, then marking the price up to his customers and claiming his place did it. BIG difference.
Listen you jerk wad, most dealers outsource recon's. The ones that have the facilities and the employees to do it inhouse charge the used car department $150 to detail the car and that is added to the cost. You know nothing about business, especially the car business. All dealers have dis satisfied customers from time to time most are scum sucking brokers that want something for nothing. There is nothing wrong with Paul or Gary that a reasonable conversation can't fix. If you have a problem talk like a reasonable human being to them and you will get a reasonable solution, fuck with them and you will get what you deserve.
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#138 Oct 16, 2010
Hey "Here's what I know"...when have I sounded like an unreasonable human being on here? I havent. And when I TRIED to talk to Gary, and my fiance knows him, he acted like he didnt know her and sent someone else over. READ next time you want to come at soemone wow. Amazing how at least as far as I am concerned, I havent been rude only stated facts yet the Uvanni caravan of denial wants to keep calling me names and such. OTHERS on here have been posting like children towards the Uvanni's, I have only stated facts. GROW UP!!
colonel

United States

#139 Oct 16, 2010
Wasn't him.
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#141 Oct 16, 2010
I'll tell you what I am going to do...I think its time to copy and paste all that "Paul" is saying and put it in the opinion section of the paper. That'll be good for business. lol....and if its not him, the person impresonating him will get into trouble. If it is, he looks like the ass THIS makes him sound like. Win win!!
sam

United States

#142 Oct 16, 2010
Hey paul it amazes me that you r even still in business and after the amount of people you have robbed around here I hope u have enough money to survive but where did you learn to spell(the more pieces of trash we week(weed) out)we are fed not feed who you feeding you f_cking moron and I don't see you denieing the fact that you sell crashed cars and don't inform the buyer it was in a accident you r a piece of sh!t as is your brother you should be run of rome you dirt bags
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#143 Oct 16, 2010
Sam, you made me recall the other thing about my car that Gary lied about. Claimed no accident, but found glass in the glove box. lol
Heres what I know

Brooklyn, NY

#144 Oct 16, 2010
Joe wrote:
Sam, you made me recall the other thing about my car that Gary lied about. Claimed no accident, but found glass in the glove box. lol
glass of what? whatever your drinking is way to strong for you. Paul Uvanni has the personality of a plant but he is a good business man and his business keeps growing so he must have more satisfied customers than dissatisfied ones. This forum is full of morons and if what they are saying is true then why don't they go to small claims court?. No lawyer needed and a judge can help you if you were taken. Your just a bunch of wantabe editorialists. And I don't even like the Uvanni brothers.
balls

Hamilton, NY

#146 Oct 16, 2010
midgets eat peppers
sam

United States

#147 Oct 17, 2010
Hey paul u really are retarded do you realize you have said the samething in every post who cares if u could shut down and be financially secure that just means you have robbed more than enough people to survive and why do you keep saying people aren't qualifying for financing I read 1 where they paid 17,000 cash and you still robbed them you and your brother r scum and again check your spelling its not tank you its thank you, oh ya joe you'll find that everytime with these dirt bags and who ever wrote talk to them to make it right that's a joke they ignore when you go into dealer they ignore your call they r just all around shaddy
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#148 Oct 17, 2010
AGAIN if its Paul, I gave Gary $15,000 CASH in one week so I am no low life although cant speak for anyone else...and if its not, I am fairly certain Paul Uvanni would have a lawsuit against you for slander.
sam

United States

#149 Oct 17, 2010
Oh and paul u might try hard to get the best cars you can but that doesn't give you the right to with hold information on the car u did the same thing to me that u did to half the people on here sold me a car that had been in a accident and told me it hadn't you r the worst business owner ive ever met enjoy your scummy life and the money you have robbed from people
sam

United States

#151 Oct 17, 2010
Did ask questions and was told the car had been in no accidents just face it you run a shaddy business BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE
Info

Brooklyn, NY

#152 Oct 17, 2010
sam wrote:
Did ask questions and was told the car had been in no accidents just face it you run a shaddy business BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE
...I think this guy is a cry baby,
check mate

Brooklyn, NY

#153 Oct 17, 2010
Paul Uvanni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tank you in a way. Me and my brother are honest. My cars come from auctions or trade. So its a give or take on the condition of the cars, we do our best, and try to help people.
The ones complaining on here are ignorant low lives who couldn't get financed. And for your information I could shut down my business and still be financially secure. I have no children, but you are not my friends posting negative about me. How about you come down to the lot and talk to me in the back. I want to know your names.
Also I will be speaking to my attorney and you will be in civil court over libel. If I hear one negative comment from one of my customers on this which I have already done that will increase my winnings against you. You are not safe online. I will hunt you down. Low Life. I know one of the posts if from Jose the Hispanic low life piece of dark dirt he is. Go back to mexico! Rome dosn't need your worthless welfare family here.
No acctually i did get a s.u.v from u scums and strongly regret it now!!!!Just another rinky dink dealer like most of the rest in Rome!!!!Get a real mechanic also!!!Peeps please dont fall victim to this rip off artest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 1 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 2 hr fly 14 6
Crystal 3 hr You got the life 2
Randy Nutcase Harrington 6 hr Rat trap 3
Bass fishing 8 hr Oldest Joke Troll 6
Tenney 9 hr Really 5
Jackie Morgan..Any one know her story?? (Oct '10) 18 hr BFg 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance