is there any way to make him love me!

Posted in the Rome Forum

Help

Leominster, MA

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I have been seeing the same man off and on for 5 years.I also date other guys in the hopes of getting over this man once in for all but I am still in love with him.i just don't get it we are best friends, have amazing isex,his daughter loves me and so does his family so why dosent he love me? I have tried everything.i want this man no one else. What can I do or not do to make him fall in love with me?!
Nope

Rome, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2013
No, there's not. As yourself why you would want a man who doesn't love you. It says more about you than him. Move on.
Ellipses

Broad Brook, CT

#4 Sep 15, 2013
everyone wants what they can't have. I agree, move on. putting your life on hold for someone who doesn't love you is insane. how do you know he doesn't love you?
Help

Leominster, MA

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Ellipses wrote:
everyone wants what they can't have. I agree, move on. putting your life on hold for someone who doesn't love you is insane. how do you know he doesn't love you?
He told me once after a few too many drinks I was the one for him and he wanted a real relationship with me.I was so happy that I confessed I loved him and always have. The next night he changed his mind and told me he didn't have the same feelings for me. We didnt talk awhile then one day we got together again and we have been seeing each other off & on again..If he dosent love me why be with me at all? besides that he takes me to work dinner parties, places with his family and asks me to do things socially.So it's not just about the sex. I just don't get it..
lol

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2013
when ever i need a bJ i tell the same stuff to this girl and it works DUH
Because

Rome, NY

#8 Sep 15, 2013
He wants to be with you because you are easy and you allow it. All men are users, they are all looking for someone to have sex with or supplement their income.
Really

Springfield, MA

#9 Sep 15, 2013
Help wrote:
I have been seeing the same man off and on for 5 years.I also date other guys in the hopes of getting over this man once in for all but I am still in love with him.i just don't get it we are best friends, have amazing isex,his daughter loves me and so does his family so why dosent he love me? I have tried everything.i want this man no one else. What can I do or not do to make him fall in love with me?!
Haven't you ever heard, "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Why bother committing to you? He won't. Move it along. Chances are he'll marry the next one!
Tru

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Because wrote:
He wants to be with you because you are easy and you allow it. All men are users, they are all looking for someone to have sex with or supplement their income.
I know plenty of guys who are not users...
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you ever heard, "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Why bother committing to you? He won't. Move it along. Chances are he'll marry the next one!
I won't buy the pig for a little piece of sausage either! That is an outdated concept. Double standard.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't buy the pig for a little piece of sausage either! That is an outdated concept. Double standard.
shut up asswiper we know its you
Cleveland Steamer

Cicero, NY

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Hmmm....Have you tried doing a dog in the bath tub to him? That is where you take his balls and stuff them up your butthole. It's supposed to be as hard to do as keeping a dog in the bath tub,hence the name. Try doing that and maybe then he will love you.
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> shut up asswiper we know its you
Okay, who am I?
fatalattractionh oe

New York, NY

#15 Sep 16, 2013
because he probably worked hard for his home and freedom he currently has.

Your just going to slowly steal it from him.

solution pass legal prositition laws so men will date women for the reasons your looking for.

now go wipe the nut off your face and go back to where ever you pathetic lonely loser
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#16 Sep 16, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, who am I?
the same pig that makes up different names. The professional ass wiper! You change your name every time people start harassing you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 16, 2013
Wrong! Just looking come's up as Utica. I do not. I come up as Rome. I just haven't commented on much lately because there hasn't been anything worth commenting on. Sorry I gotta go wipe azzes now. I will catch you later fake me.
johnnymear

Hampton, VA

#18 Sep 16, 2013
Help, you cannot make someone love you, time to put your big girl panties on and walk away. Follow this advice and you will find happiness!!!
Really

Springfield, MA

#19 Sep 16, 2013
Tru wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty of guys who are not users...
This guy is not one of those!! Stringing her along because she allows it and refuses to see what's in front of them. Denial is powerful. Wants him to be someone he's not. Faithful or committed.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> the same pig that makes up different names. The professional ass wiper! You change your name every time people start harassing you
Hey Grumpy 68, leave 69 alone - you wouldn't know how to do it anyway! I am done with the post. Bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 16 min _Evil-_-Bill_ 58
Another Incident at Lupia's 27 min Gutter 14
Kaylee Rivers (Nov '12) 53 min Laughinggggg 37
Rome police officer pleads guilty to raping teen 1 hr Curiosity 6
chris parker/donnie holmes = murderers 3 hr Lol 6
Does your religion not make sense to u? 4 hr Nothing I say mat... 5
Caitlin white is guilty 5 hr BillieJean 22
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 5 hr History dealing w... 127
Rome Dating
Find my Match