is gillettes house on turn road haunted

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
evil places

New Hartford, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2011
so many evil things took place there . who in there right mind could sleep in there ? it always looks dark and lifeless . home of the worst pedophile ever in the area he was protected because he had money . the people who protected him will all burn in hell with him .
ghost hunter

New Hartford, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2011
who are the people who hunt ghosts in the area ? id almost bet that place is haunted he killed himself in there for fear of going to prison . if there was a place Satan would be it is there . i want to notify them maybe they will investigate . they took pics of the utica psych center from the outside and you could see the orbs and looked like someone standing in the window . creeeepy
boyz in the store

New Hartford, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2011
jimmy touched all the young boys that worked there . the ones that wouldnt were fired
Sweetie

Ithaca, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Do you know who lives there now? I would have definitely had some sort of spiritual person do a cleansing if the whole property.
Boner

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2011
I don't know why but anytime I am close by I get a boner. My doctor says it may be a repressed memory?
Mark - RIP

Hamilton, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Hey - the Rome Investigators of the Paranormal do that stuff locally, however - we cannot and will not do an investigation without the property owner's consent, because legality comes into play. The folks that did the psyche center did not have proper permission to be there, and orbs are hardly evidence of anything in those pictures. They are merely dust and external contaminants.
We always appreciate suggestions though - we'll keep an eye out for this one.
-Mark
www.romeinvestigatorsoftheparanormal.com
ithink

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2011
evil places wrote:
so many evil things took place there . who in there right mind could sleep in there ? it always looks dark and lifeless . home of the worst pedophile ever in the area he was protected because he had money . the people who protected him will all burn in hell with him .
Where is this house?
creepy

New Hartford, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2011
ithink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this house?
right across the street from the old gillettes mkt on the same side of the road north corner they are building a bank on the old store site . its a blue stained wooden sided house with a bath house on the side . its really creepy he killed himself in there they found him hanging it gives me a chill just to drive by it a monster lived there
creepy

New Hartford, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2011
Mark - RIP wrote:
Hey - the Rome Investigators of the Paranormal do that stuff locally, however - we cannot and will not do an investigation without the property owner's consent, because legality comes into play. The folks that did the psyche center did not have proper permission to be there, and orbs are hardly evidence of anything in those pictures. They are merely dust and external contaminants.
We always appreciate suggestions though - we'll keep an eye out for this one.
-Mark
www.romeinvestigatorsoftheparanormal.com
the devil did push ups in that house he molested boys his entire life and didnt get in any real trouble til he was old then he killed himself rather than go to prison its the most evil place in rome

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 6, 2011
I'm surprised that one of his
"victims" haven't gotten revenge on his "playhouse" yet...
he got you

New Hartford, NY

#11 Aug 6, 2011
KY WELLER wrote:
I'm surprised that one of his
"victims" haven't gotten revenge on his "playhouse" yet...
how much money did your parents get for letting him rape you wellr

AOL

#12 Aug 7, 2011
Sweetie wrote:
Do you know who lives there now? I would have definitely had some sort of spiritual person do a cleansing if the whole property.
It wll definately have to be a catholic priest! They are so up on the pervert scene.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 9, 2011
he got you wrote:
<quoted text>how much money did your parents get for letting him rape you wellr
you trying to compare notes you sausage jockey?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 9, 2011
when the huge fat guy in RIP dies can we do a live walk through of the kings buffet tryin to get some EVPs from him?

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2011
he got you wrote:
<quoted text>how much money did your parents get for letting him rape you wellr
Sounds like maybe you got "got" by jimbo!!
bullocks and KY WELLER

New Hartford, NY

#17 Aug 10, 2011
You two fallow each other around like you're little fa@@ots or something! Do you guys hold hands and sleep together to? KY! What does that stand for like the jelly so you can slide up in bullocks a$$ a little easier at night when he's sleeping. My god why don't you guys go get a room and bang each other. The both of you need it with your smart remarks on every topic on topix. GOODNIGHT FA@@OTS!!!
bullocks and KY WELLER

New Hartford, NY

#18 Aug 10, 2011
bullocks and KY WELLER wrote:
You two fallow each other around like you're little fa@@ots or something! Do you guys hold hands and sleep together to? KY! What does that stand for like the jelly so you can slide up in bullocks a$$ a little easier at night when he's sleeping. My god why don't you guys go get a room and bang each other. The both of you need it with your smart remarks on every topic on topix. GOODNIGHT FA@@OTS!!!
Don't hate me for being honest GAY BOYS.

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#19 Aug 11, 2011
bullocks and KY WELLER wrote:
You sound very jellyous!!! hahaha
store

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2011
why did his store close?
Fisher

New Hartford, NY

#21 Aug 11, 2011
Because he got caught screwing some young kid who was a bagger at the store. And he had been in trouble in the past with being to close to the little boys who worked for him. In Court some of the boys said it was the only way to get a raise in pay! After all the bu!!sh!t came out he finally hung himself because he couldn't handle the discrace of what he did for so many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norstar taxi 13 min Rome resident 15
Cate hollenbeck 28 min Name around town 7
hot girls at rome access fcu 49 min bill kazmyer 11
End of Month ticket quota 57 min Rome Cop 14
Elm st 3 hr Yup 3
Rome Cops - do you feel safe? (Mar '11) 4 hr Truth 117
Diane kelley 4 hr lord Jesus 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance