married but in love with another man for 4 years!

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unknown

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Im married but i have been in love with this man for 4 years...we have stayed in contact but im scared to commit to him because of what my husband will do...the other guy is great and cares for me alot but he wont make any moves until i leave my husband...what do i do?
Miss Counselor
#2 Aug 16, 2012
Well lets start by asking... "how did you meet this other man"
Your married, so obviously you either love or have loved your husband at one time or another....
Is this someone you had an affair with?
Are you happy in your relationship, If not, Why?
If you love your husband...You are to try and forget the other person and focus on getting your relationship back to where it STARTED.
If not, And he treats you bad, is abusive, a loser or some other bad thing...
Than you NEED to get away, whether it takes moving out of state of w.e...Whatever keeps you safe. And THE OTHER PERSON AS WELL~!!
Hey

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Hong long have you been married ??
unknown

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2012
I cant get into details but its a all around bad relationship and the only thing that is keeping me stuck is our son...
unknown

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Married for 5 years....but like said i cant get into detail....
be happy
#6 Aug 16, 2012
Leave him if it's bad. Do not stick around in a bad marriage,it will hurt your son worse in the end. Hire a lawyer,be smart about it and BE HAPPY.
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
This other guy and i dont fight, he does nothing bad and he looks more like my son than his own father. He tells me that he wants me but i tell him not right now, but when really i want to tell him i love him now after 4 years. I cant though...
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
He makes me happy and my husband makes me miserable....
remember

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Aug 16, 2012
First you have to look at this other guys down falls! i understand that ur unhappy right now but the grass may not be greener on the otherside an may regret leaving your husband you should try to make ur relationship work with your husban because there has to be a reason why you married him in the first place! if you cant make it work then leave him an just worry about you an your son an not about some other guy an his dick..... you posting crap like this on topix n being married makes you sound like a complete whore!!!!!!!!!!
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#10 Aug 16, 2012
remember wrote:
First you have to look at this other guys down falls! i understand that ur unhappy right now but the grass may not be greener on the otherside an may regret leaving your husband you should try to make ur relationship work with your husban because there has to be a reason why you married him in the first place! if you cant make it work then leave him an just worry about you an your son an not about some other guy an his dick..... you posting crap like this on topix n being married makes you sound like a complete whore!!!!!!!!!!
A complete whorepiece more like lol
Hey

Rome, NY

#11 Aug 16, 2012
This your 2nd marriage, what about your daughter? You are in love with a guy for his looks. Really? What makes he will trust you and you in him when your both cheating. I agree with the above poster
unknown
#12 Aug 17, 2012
this is a discussion page...not a bashing page! I was looking for advice but i guess u will get children on here that just post stuff to start agruements.
LetHimGo

Cortland, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2012
If you are not in love with your husband and ARE in love with another man, you need to do your husband a kindness and let him go.

You said he makes you miserable? THEN LEAVE!!!!

Stop USING your son, saying that's why you're STUCK. You're only STUCK because you want to be.

Even if you and the other man never get together, you are not being fair to your husband, your precious son's FATHER.

Be kind, let him go so he can find another lady to love. He deserves that much as a human being.
Why you'd want to stay in a [self-described] bad marriage is beyond me. The only reason I can see for you to stay is financial. And that's wrong.
I'm not going to call names but I will call it as I see it.

I sure hope this other man is NOT married.
DNAtest

Cortland, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2012
"he looks more like my son than his own father"
Are you even sure that your current husband is this child's biological father?
Odd/suspicious that you'd even say something like that, let alone off-topic.
And if you ARE sure that your husband is the bio father, why would you care if your son looks more like your lover than your husband? Very strange situation. I feel sorry for your husband and son but not for you. I hope he finds out about your b/f and dumps you b4 you leave HIM.
unknown

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2012
If i were to tell u the whole story u probably would be on my side and understand completely...but i cant. So all ur comments are funny and silly to see how people can come up with things when they have 5% of the story. Next please...
Forever Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 17, 2012
unknown wrote:
If i were to tell u the whole story u probably would be on my side and understand completely...but i cant. So all ur comments are funny and silly to see how people can come up with things when they have 5% of the story. Next please...
Years ago I left my ex-husband. I left a very comfortable home, nice cars, living situation and everything else that went with it because one day I woke up and realized that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with him. I also had a young son at the time. I struggled financially after that, for a long time. Once in awhile, even now, I think about the past. He never did anything to me that was bad. He never abused me either physically or emotionally. He never cheated on me. I guess a lot of other people thought I had it made--maybe I did. But you know what? I'd still do the same thing today.
unknown
#17 Aug 17, 2012
Thank you...someone with sense! Im not happy with him, and i know im giving up but my health is deteriorating and im sick all the time. I just want to be happy and i want my son to see me happy.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2012
unknown wrote:
Thank you...someone with sense! Im not happy with him, and i know im giving up but my health is deteriorating and im sick all the time. I just want to be happy and i want my son to see me happy.
I'm really serious. If you're not happy, then you should leave. You're son will survive and also be happy if he sees that you are happy. Kids are amazingly resiliant. Just remember: "there's nothing worse than a broken home, except living in one." That goes for your son too. Good luck!
Dominick

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really serious. If you're not happy, then you should leave. You're son will survive and also be happy if he sees that you are happy. Kids are amazingly resiliant. Just remember: "there's nothing worse than a broken home, except living in one." That goes for your son too. Good luck!
That right babe come to me I'll be waiting for you. I'll pay your bills take care of the two you have now and the one on the way. I'll leave my wife you leave your husband and we will live happily ever after well at least till someone else comes along !!
wow

Bellevue, WA

#20 Aug 20, 2012
How would feel if it was the other way around? Im sure it would hurt, you sound ungrateful and selfish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dana livziey (Jun '13) 38 min Jeannette 2
Econolodge 55 min redman 1
Chris Hautala 1 hr Tammy 6
Rome Cop Rape Charge 1 hr truth 43
What do you think of this weather I love it?? 1 hr PartyTime85 5
cny welding 1 hr Pac 11
Maryjo vaughn pregnant again 1 hr Local 2
best sex partner in rome (Aug '11) 3 hr Romer 95
Biggest badasses in Rome 4 hr Security 26
•••