Please help open Teen Center

Posted in the Rome Forum

Hooker Report

Cantonment, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Good idea.

That way I won't have to go looking for them.

L0L
Paul

Watertown, NY

#3 Oct 30, 2013
yes we all know there is really nothing for Teens to do many parents worry and you are right many parents have to go look for there Teens and the parents that don't most of the time Teens wind up going to party's or end up on drugs.
Of course there will be some Teens that tend to get into trouble still and go the drinking or drug route but if they have something like this in Rome It will make a big difference of course there will also be special family nights so the family's can also injoy it and see where there Teens are spending some of there time i hope to raise the fund so i can do this also i will be looking to have some computers and printers also for the Teens that way there is they need to do homework or projects that need printing and they don't have it at home they can use the teen center for that also so i think it would be great hopefully people here on Topix that would like to see this happen will back our project
where I eat

Syracuse, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2013
smatter, the YMCA doesn't appeal to you?
classic

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 30, 2013
cares so much about his dancefloor/PS3 dream that he hasn't even donated to his own cause. $0.00 raised.
Paul

Watertown, NY

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Did not donate yet of course as you can see i just started this project today and further more not worried about the dance floor and Ps3 it is the Teens that can be helped by this it will give them something else to do besides drink party and do drugs if you had kids you would see or just maybe your one who don't care what there kids do just saying its to help kids and this crappy place called Rome NY
Paul

Watertown, NY

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Also YMCA is kind of ok but they do not have all what this place will offer for Teens and family's and in the long run it will help family's because they will know where there Teens are and what they are doing
Paulie POOOO

Tully, NY

#9 Oct 30, 2013
I would like to DONATE 1000 times what you have collected so far! 1000 x ZERO is still ZERO!!! Buy it yourself you goofball!
Pete the Pedofile

Southbridge, MA

#10 Oct 30, 2013
I would like a job, overseeing the young boys.
Paul

Watertown, NY

#11 Oct 30, 2013
You guys are just so sick find a life maybe you guys wouldn't make all the stupid comments if you weren't hooked up on weed and coke
Paulie POOOOO

Syracuse, NY

#12 Oct 31, 2013
You are the goofy one! A teen center in a HUGE builing in west rome, out of the way would NOT work you IDIOT! If you want it that bad, put the money in yourself & stop asking for it!
Hooker Report

Cantonment, FL

#13 Oct 31, 2013
I still think it's a good idea, but all my spare ca$h goes for Hooker Research, weed & coke.

Y'know, if it weren't for the weed & coke, I probably couldn't do the Hooker Research. Those bitches are inSATiable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 1 hr Rafe Hollisterski 18
Professional Help 5 hr Get Real 6
a good assisted living place? 6 hr Helpful 6
moes southwestern grill (Sep '13) 10 hr NotALocal 40
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 12 hr classact 111
NYS Child support thieves 14 hr Cheryl 60
Bernie Bus (Jul '13) 23 hr BubbaJ 47
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE