who were the known mob families in Ro...
Vinny Donuts

Syracuse, NY

#149 Aug 20, 2014
Vinny Donuts wrote:
How can Cheri be telling the truth when it's been proven in court that he's not and the only people he beat up in that bar were guys lol. You aren't even making any sense, just fixating on a lie you yourself probably don't even believe but wanna keep repeating it to give him $hi* cause you don't like him. Can you say online dbag?
Lets see.. Tony D pled GUILTY-had to PAY the people he hit including the GIRL! Then he BEAT UP his girlfriend LYNN...pled GUILTY...but I can understand how one of his boyfriend thinks he is INOCENT!
Steve

Springfield, NJ

#150 Aug 20, 2014
Vinny Donuts wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see.. Tony D pled GUILTY-had to PAY the people he hit including the GIRL! Then he BEAT UP his girlfriend LYNN...pled GUILTY...but I can understand how one of his boyfriend thinks he is INOCENT!
Either you got bad info or you're making shit up cause he never had to pay the girl anything dumbass. He had to pay like 12k to the guy who's eye he almost took out which was the plea deal he accepted. Did you get dropped on your head as a kid? Clearly you're not very smart or quick on the uptake, especially considering that I just TOLD you that the dumb whore who said he hit her in the bar is the reason they couldn't really try him because she lied, they found out, and their case was basically ruined. Their only saving grace was if he DID get convicted for taking the guys out, he'd have done like 5 years. Who would risk that? Seriously stop eating paint chips they're effecting everything that comes out of your mouth and make you sound like a retard.
Cindy

Florence, MA

#151 Aug 20, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you got bad info or you're making shit up cause he never had to pay the girl anything dumbass. He had to pay like 12k to the guy who's eye he almost took out which was the plea deal he accepted. Did you get dropped on your head as a kid? Clearly you're not very smart or quick on the uptake, especially considering that I just TOLD you that the dumb whore who said he hit her in the bar is the reason they couldn't really try him because she lied, they found out, and their case was basically ruined. Their only saving grace was if he DID get convicted for taking the guys out, he'd have done like 5 years. Who would risk that? Seriously stop eating paint chips they're effecting everything that comes out of your mouth and make you sound like a retard.
You're not helping Tony by ranting like a lunatic. You say you know the truth but go on a crazy tirade. Tell him to step up and answer for himself.
There is nothing you can do to stop the talking. It's about him not you, unless you're really Tony himself?
Steve

Lowville, NY

#152 Aug 20, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not helping Tony by ranting like a lunatic. You say you know the truth but go on a crazy tirade. Tell him to step up and answer for himself.
There is nothing you can do to stop the talking. It's about him not you, unless you're really Tony himself?
I can unequivocally guarantee you that I am not Tony lol. He doesn't come on here anymore. As I said though, I have the right to speak up for my friends and family and that's what I'm doing cause I'm sick of people like Vito running their mouths about him and ruining his reputation.
Cindy

Florence, MA

#153 Aug 20, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I can unequivocally guarantee you that I am not Tony lol. He doesn't come on here anymore. As I said though, I have the right to speak up for my friends and family and that's what I'm doing cause I'm sick of people like Vito running their mouths about him and ruining his reputation.
To each is own but it seems you're doing more damage than help.
Reputations are not built on other people's ideas or opinions. Just my opinion, but you're doing a disservice and aggravating yourself in the process. Carry on if you think it's going to change anyone's mind! Just like trying to explain the virtues of God to an atheist. Not going to work!
I Wanna Be Your Dog

Cantonment, FL

#154 Aug 20, 2014
~and hump yer leg.
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
To each is own but it seems you're doing more damage than help.
Reputations are not built on other people's ideas or opinions. Just my opinion, but you're doing a disservice and aggravating yourself in the process. Carry on if you think it's going to change anyone's mind! Just like trying to explain the virtues of God to an atheist. Not going to work!
LMFAO
getchur ginch gooshy
i'm comin' over
Vinny Donuts

Syracuse, NY

#155 Aug 21, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you IDIOT! He pled Guilty ! That means he did it! Just like he pled GUILTY to hitting lynn! he is a lowlife that hits girls!
Vinny Donuts

Syracuse, NY

#156 Aug 21, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Did YOU eat paint chips as a kid...he pled Guilty to all the charges for a reduced sentence! if he was innocent like you claim he should have gone to TRIAL! ohh but wait, he knew he would be found GUILTY and serve 4 years in jail (like you stated). you stated "who would risk 5 years) answer: an INNOCENT PERSON! Guilty people take plea bargins!he is a wanna be thug that gets off hitting GIRLS!
Cindy

Florence, MA

#157 Aug 21, 2014
Vinny Donuts wrote:
<quoted text>Did YOU eat paint chips as a kid...he pled Guilty to all the charges for a reduced sentence! if he was innocent like you claim he should have gone to TRIAL! ohh but wait, he knew he would be found GUILTY and serve 4 years in jail (like you stated). you stated "who would risk 5 years) answer: an INNOCENT PERSON! Guilty people take plea bargins!he is a wanna be thug that gets off hitting GIRLS!
Thanks for keeping it classy!! Keep going you're getting nowhere!!!
So done with this!! Ciao all!
Harry Balls

Cantonment, FL

#158 Aug 21, 2014
So, sweetiepie~~~
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for keeping it classy!! Keep going you're getting nowhere!!!
So done with this!! Ciao all!
Given any thought to that "Fish Mask & Donkey Punch" thang?
~~*wiggles eyebrows up&down*~~
Cindy

Medford, MA

#159 Aug 21, 2014
Harry Balls wrote:
So, sweetiepie~~~<quoted text>
Given any thought to that "Fish Mask & Donkey Punch" thang?
~~*wiggles eyebrows up&down*~~
You're not man enough. Go bug your mother, loser
Steve

Ardsley, NY

#160 Aug 21, 2014
Vinny Donuts wrote:
<quoted text>Did YOU eat paint chips as a kid...he pled Guilty to all the charges for a reduced sentence! if he was innocent like you claim he should have gone to TRIAL! ohh but wait, he knew he would be found GUILTY and serve 4 years in jail (like you stated). you stated "who would risk 5 years) answer: an INNOCENT PERSON! Guilty people take plea bargins!he is a wanna be thug that gets off hitting GIRLS!
Why don't you post up your real name so he can hit YOU fa gg ot. Actually he doesn't have to is be happy to do it for him you little internet tough guy you. Go eat a bowl of dicks.
Tony D

Concord, CA

#161 Aug 21, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post up your real name so he can hit YOU fa gg ot. Actually he doesn't have to is be happy to do it for him you little internet tough guy you. Go eat a bowl of dicks.
I haven't lived in Rome in three years. I don't go out in Rome, don't visit Rome, talk to anybody from Rome, or even care about anything having to do with Rome. Yet people in Rome can't stop talking about me lol. Pretty interesting.

Bro, don't even respond to these human parasites. They have the I.Q. of a doorknob. When you argue with idiots they just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience. Look at them, what do they have in life? They post on Topix under fake names or aliaes, talking tough, making accusations, and passing judgment on others not knowing the full story or in most cases, the people involved. Do they say it to you in real life? Cause I know they don't to me, and this shit has gone on here for like five years now lol.

They have nothing in life. Topix, that's about it. That's their outlet for all their insecurities, and feelings of inferiority. It's where they go to feel cool, smart, or tough. In real life, they're nothing. Chances are you wouldn't notice them in a room with three people in it cause they stand in the corner with their head down unless they have three or four of their little queerbait friends around that they want to try and impress.

Topix is Douchebag Troll capitol. Let them have it, we have the real world. Don't waste your time and breath, believe me I won't be wasting mine. Cindy is about the only one on here who seems to have the slightest bit of sense about her right now.
Tony D

Syracuse, NY

#162 Aug 21, 2014
BRO ....Vinny is 100 percent correct ! I get off Hittng GIRLS! I LOVE IT!
Vinnt De Dounuts

Syracuse, NY

#163 Aug 21, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
My real name is VINNY...what is yours you SCUMBAG!Wait...you must be one of TONY D's Little BOYFRIEND that needs to PROTECT him because he BEATS UP GIRLS!!!!!!!!
Tony D

United States

#164 Aug 21, 2014
Vinnt De Dounuts wrote:
<quoted text>My real name is VINNY...what is yours you SCUMBAG!Wait...you must be one of TONY D's Little BOYFRIEND that needs to PROTECT him because he BEATS UP GIRLS!!!!!!!!
Phenomenal comeback and insult..*yawn*
Steve

Ardsley, NY

#165 Aug 21, 2014
Vinnt De Dounuts wrote:
<quoted text>My real name is VINNY...what is yours you SCUMBAG!Wait...you must be one of TONY D's Little BOYFRIEND that needs to PROTECT him because he BEATS UP GIRLS!!!!!!!!
Wow you are a tool. It says right in my screen name what my real name is you moron lmao. Turn off you caps lock too it makes you sound even more retarded than you already do.
Steve

Ardsley, NY

#166 Aug 21, 2014
Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lived in Rome in three years. I don't go out in Rome, don't visit Rome, talk to anybody from Rome, or even care about anything having to do with Rome. Yet people in Rome can't stop talking about me lol. Pretty interesting.
Bro, don't even respond to these human parasites. They have the I.Q. of a doorknob. When you argue with idiots they just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience. Look at them, what do they have in life? They post on Topix under fake names or aliaes, talking tough, making accusations, and passing judgment on others not knowing the full story or in most cases, the people involved. Do they say it to you in real life? Cause I know they don't to me, and this shit has gone on here for like five years now lol.
They have nothing in life. Topix, that's about it. That's their outlet for all their insecurities, and feelings of inferiority. It's where they go to feel cool, smart, or tough. In real life, they're nothing. Chances are you wouldn't notice them in a room with three people in it cause they stand in the corner with their head down unless they have three or four of their little queerbait friends around that they want to try and impress.
Topix is Douchebag Troll capitol. Let them have it, we have the real world. Don't waste your time and breath, believe me I won't be wasting mine. Cindy is about the only one on here who seems to have the slightest bit of sense about her right now.
Duly noted. And truth be told I'm sure you're right. Just can't stand little peckerhead dorks coming online thinking they're Johnny Bigballs when in actuality they're annoying little homos who probably get picked on or like you said ignored by the majority of society cause they're losers who haven't seen a vagina since they got pushed out of their moms. Here I go again though lol ttyl bro.
Harry Balls

Cantonment, FL

#167 Aug 21, 2014
Keep telling yourself that nonsense.
Whatever helps you sleep @ night, darlin'.
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not man enough. Go bug your mother, loser
Deep in the dark of night, you will be laying awake, and you WILL CONSIDER, "I wonder if that 'Harry Balls' guy is for REAL? I mean, I'm not into the whole 'fish mask & donkey punch' thing, but maybe he's just funnin' with me, and he might REALLY BUST UP MY ICE JAM... hmmmm"

L0L
Government ruined it

Rome, NY

#168 Aug 21, 2014
You people Don't know and the people who do know don't talk. Ask how I would know and I won't tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly and Donna Evanciew and Dan West (Mar '13) 2 min Danny come out 79
Dollar General by Sav-a-lot 44 min Lea 18
Buyers Be Beware of the Ripoff Swindlers at Uva... 1 hr Paul 8
WILSON WEST ROAD Annsville 2 hr lil mizz nozey 8
CARLISLE RD Annsville 2 hr lil mizz nozey 4
Narcan or not 3 hr hope 9
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 3 hr poho 59
Staley Upper Elementary (Aug '10) 5 hr Parent 100
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 14 hr Empowerment 60

Rome Jobs