Paulie Walnuts

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

The Fusco's, Uvanni's, Amo's, Geraces,Suraces DiMarco's, Darcangelo's, Sparaces, Griffo's, Ferlo's DiBardino's Frances Valone and Frank Anderson
Culture

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

In Italy today, especially Sicily the Mafia (Black Hand) is still very alive and still controls the region. This lifestyle and traditional way of life has been around for centuries. They just arrested 37 members of the Mafia in Palermo Sicily on the 8th of April. One being the mayor of Palermo for being involved in the Mafia there. In the southern region of Italy the United Nations estimated that income per year from the 3 leading Mafia Organizations is in excess of $157 billion a year. The government is actually so concerned they have a special department of government called the Anti Mafia division. Oh ya, they took down 16 judges in the sting also, and seized over $169 billion in assets, such as Green Companies etc. Just some food for thought. Still alive and thriving in the world. Unbelievable that its still so strong there. Its a different culture there altogether tho. Here its more a watered down version. We are a melting pot here, bloodlines and culture lost. Im guessing back in the days when they immigrated here the essence was stronger. America is a culture of laws, rights etc, being politically correct so culture will definetly be lost. This country is changing every few years in regards to a society.
Culture

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Paulie Walnuts wrote:
The Fusco's, Uvanni's, Amo's, Geraces,Suraces DiMarco's, Darcangelo's, Sparaces, Griffo's, Ferlo's DiBardino's Frances Valone and Frank Anderson
U gona list the whole phone book?
Government Racketeering

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Racketeering in this area is called GOVERNMENT. The government is racketeering just as the mafia is. Except our government is more corrupt and escapes charges because of who they know and the position's of power they're in. I'm more scared of the government than the mafia
Freelance Dentist

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Exactly my point.

And "Hero Worshiping" the scum is worse than foolish.
Greasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mafioso are career criminals and murders; its not cute stuff. If you haven't done something psychotic or actually killed somebody you're probably not actually in the mafia. All these guidos posture like there is or ever was a mob here. It's all just braggadocio. My point is that it's all foolish.
How many SMART people that aren't clinically insane think Genghis Khan is a great role model?
Khentii Mountains

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Freelance Dentist wrote:
Exactly my point.
And "Hero Worshiping" the scum is worse than foolish.<quoted text>
How many SMART people that aren't clinically insane think Genghis Khan is a great role model?
Where did Genghis Khan come from? How did he get into the conversation? I think Genghis Khan, can be credited with joining the nomadic tribes of Asia and China to form an empire of tribes who usually were at war with eachother.

And I guess it would depend on your agenda in regards to getting into bed with associates such as the mafia. MAny a politicians and prominent people in society have made these deals with the devil to benefit themselves, motives, their offspring.

Just look at the prior posts for evidence.

Some Italians, wouldn't join the Mob in this area, atleast the better ones who didnt believe in extorting their own kind.
Genghis Khan bk_frm Dead

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I am well-known for atrocities committed by my associates.

SO, those Silly Sicilians should feel privileged to be mentioned in the same breath as My August Personage.
War time Atrocities

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

In regards to war time atrocities they have been commited through out history, and even today and actually by our own government. Whether they admit it or not. How bout the over 6800 US military personal killed while in Iraq and Afghanistan? And for what? Oil? Our gas prices went up! Oh ya, it was because someone said Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons, and in fact he did not. How bout those atrocities? Not to mention the 1000's of civilians over there killed from our military presence. And families split up and displaced. U would be singing a different song if it was them doing that to us. Ok, I kinda went off on a rant there. But attrocities are commited in every act of war. Unless u dont see it because u r on your couch
MAD

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

I'LL STUFF YOUR NUTS UP YOUR A-- PAULIE! STFU
Really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

French Model wrote:
Crips, Bloods and Latin Kings. And if there are any mob family's left there doing a bad job getting rid of these parasites on humanity!
The ones you named are just wantabes. If a real crip,blood or latin king ever found out these idiots are using their names their face would end up on milk cartons.
waitaminnit

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

unless the numbnuts catch a baseball bat to the back of the head, or a shotgun inna mouth
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones you named are just wantabes. If a real crip,blood or latin king ever found out these idiots are using their names their face would end up on milk cartons.
Roman

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

waitaminnit wrote:
unless the numbnuts catch a baseball bat to the back of the head, or a shotgun inna mouth<quoted text>
What does that mean? Your scared to meet someone face to face! Your nothing but a little fag@et back jumper too! Run in the dark where you belong, you get my drift!
Jimmy Goan

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

You use the methods, tactics, strategies of your opponent & EXCEED them, mi amigo- Guerillaz don't fight fair- we fight to WIN- when outnumbered, your means of offense are dictated by your circumstances.
Roman wrote:
<quoted text> What does that mean? Your scared to meet someone face to face! Your nothing but a little fag@et back jumper too! Run in the dark where you belong, you get my drift!
Mano y mano, because of my advancing age, I would require @ least a pocketknife, unless you are bringing el pistola, in which case, maybe a sniper-scope & rifle would be my tool of choice, eh?
old school goombah

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

You people are fng retarded.
Guerrilla Humorist

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

You should know.
old school goombah wrote:
You people are fng retarded.
You wrote the book.
This thing of ours

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Graziano's west coast to east coast hall of fame ties Vegas ties and i heard he served his enemys on plate at the ristorante. Man that a tony can spice up anything just right man what ya got in da meat a balls I don't think it's a basillios a sausage.
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Varano was a local boss ask around
Concerned

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

You people crack me up with this. The real mob bossess are the ones you don't hear about, and there is one or two with family connections still in Rome.
Doosh Police

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Guerrilla Humorist wrote:
You should know.<quoted text>You wrote the book.
Wow nice comeback.
False

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Just a lot of wannabes. Ones who run their mouth over social network sites then hide when they see you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 min Ha Ha 6,361
where is David Morgans obituary ? 30 min abc 9
Blonde from Family video 33 min freebie the bean 4
Resentment Growing Day by Day Toward Joe Fusco (May '13) 34 min FYI 21
doin heroin while pregnant? 36 min Habanero Harv 7
Say no to fusco on the next mayoral election 37 min Habanero Harv 12
Premo's Automotive 38 min Habanero Harv 3
Slaughterhouses 59 min Habanero Harv 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs