rfa football-seniors
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robin c

New Hartford, NY

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Disagree..I have a son on the team and may I had that he works very hard for his good grades. However, some of his friends (who are children of my own childhood friends) strut around with such arrogance and sense of entitlement that it hurts me to see how parents are so taken advantage of. Perhaps they have overcompensated for having to raise their child without a father or mother..I'm not sure but I do know that these few kids expect parents to be nothing more than an ATM and use mom or dads car. I have even witnessed at the mere suggestion of a summer job, the child screaming NO! I'm a fucking football player...I DONT work!!! Sports are my job!!! Some refuse to bring their dirty dishes to the kitchen after dinner. No common respect.. just spoiled. Sorry, MY child is not perfect but he works hard for all he has. There is nothing wrong with employing rules at home..that's life. Teaching our kids respect and responsibility at home along with consequences when rules are broken would alleviate the problem. Hell, I turned out OK.
senior mom

New Hartford, NY

#22 Oct 8, 2013
I have to agree with Robin. I think some kids (and certain parents) need to remember, who's the parent and who's the child here?? No sorry, but you can't come and go as you please, take the car without asking and how bout you try can and will clean up after yourself! You are not a baby!
Roman

Dover, DE

#23 Oct 8, 2013
do you really expect a punk kid football player who's daddy is in JAIL to clean his room...get real!
senior mom

New Hartford, NY

#24 Oct 8, 2013
Roman wrote:
do you really expect a punk kid football player who's daddy is in JAIL to clean his room...get real!
Of course not. But how about the successful working dads (and moms) out there? The ones that earn very completable incomes and bust their asses? Their kids need to learn respect and the value of a dollar and responsibility!
Your mommy and daddy are not walking ATM s here for your manipulation! Grow up! Clean up your messes...don't launch your food across the room when u don't like it and be thankful so many people do care about you! Spoiled brats is all that is!
Fact

Hamilton, NY

#25 Oct 9, 2013
senior mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. But how about the successful working dads (and moms) out there? The ones that earn very completable incomes and bust their asses? Their kids need to learn respect and the value of a dollar and responsibility!
Your mommy and daddy are not walking ATM s here for your manipulation! Grow up! Clean up your messes...don't launch your food across the room when u don't like it and be thankful so many people do care about you! Spoiled brats is all that is!
Mom shut up and raise that kid
Roman

Syracuse, NY

#26 Oct 9, 2013
senior mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. But how about the successful working dads (and moms) out there? The ones that earn very completable incomes and bust their asses? Their kids need to learn respect and the value of a dollar and responsibility!
Your mommy and daddy are not walking ATM s here for your manipulation! Grow up! Clean up your messes...don't launch your food across the room when u don't like it and be thankful so many people do care about you! Spoiled brats is all that is!
My parents never ALLOWED us to use them like a ATM! we HAD to work when we were 17.We cleaned our rooms! Be a parent & STOP crying!
senior mom

New Hartford, NY

#27 Oct 9, 2013
Same here!!! My son HAS a job AND goes to school. I was not referring to my family but certain other ones!
Bubba smith

Dover, DE

#28 Oct 9, 2013
senior mom wrote:
Same here!!! My son HAS a job AND goes to school. I was not referring to my family but certain other ones!
It's really not your worry that a lowlifes kid refuses to work/clean there room! RFA is full of prision lowlifes!
senior mom

New Hartford, NY

#29 Oct 9, 2013
It was MY daughter who started this thread so it is my worry how these few kids have no respect and treat their peers, teachers and community authorities. I was giving examples (albeit smaller ones) of what I have seen myself with some of these boys!
Learn to Act Like a Lady

Great Barrington, MA

#30 Oct 11, 2013
senior mom wrote:
It was MY daughter who started this thread so it is my worry how these few kids have no respect and treat their peers, teachers and community authorities. I was giving examples (albeit smaller ones) of what I have seen myself with some of these boys!
Cngrats! Your dauggter is trash talking football players and their penises and you support this? I am guessing she an ugly loser just like her mama and that's why none of the football players will give her the time of day. Trash raises trash.
enough is enough

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Oct 11, 2013
swaverly doesnt appreciate anything. hes a pos that shouldnt be allowed to coach. im sure if parents were polled... they would say you bring him back my kid would be gone and if my kid is graduating then it would be a good thing because dude.... swaverly hasnt won anything since coming in as coach. he cant even get respect because he doesnt understand the meaning of it!!
senior mom

New Hartford, NY

#32 Oct 12, 2013
Negative..my daughter could have edited yes but she is a beautiful and popular honor student. She is also an athlete there...you just may be surprised who we are.
The point is the negative attitude many of these young men have..like their sh** doesn't stink and they are better than anyone..including their own family.
seniorpenis

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Oct 14, 2013
senior mom wrote:
Negative..my daughter could have edited yes but she is a beautiful and popular honor student. She is also an athlete there...you just may be surprised who we are.
The point is the negative attitude many of these young men have..like their sh** doesn't stink and they are better than anyone..including their own family.
wgaf? Your daughter sucks p e n I s e s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roxanne coonrod (Apr '11) 6 min Tums 7
Ashley marie bird 19 min Hello 12
What happened to class of 99? 28 min Class of 99 2
Erica Danielle Benjamin 39 min Lol 6
there are silos on base underground where the n... (Feb '11) 51 min Dovers 1ST cousin 75
Cate hollenbeck 1 hr Dan 4
Beth Konowich 2 hr Paul 6
Girls who get around Rome NY 2 hr Paul 31

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages