Tara Allen AKA Staci Goods Prostituti...

Tara Allen AKA Staci Goods Prostitution Add!

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prostitute

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Prostitute

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Party Girl

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2012
I know she likes her Coke, not sure what else she as gotten into since she moved, Heroin? Who knows. I can' believe hey allow such postings as he above in Florida! ccording to the above posts, the SEXis freebut her time and companionship is what sh really charges for. WOW!!$150 for 30 inuts ,$200 an hour!!! I wonder how many people she has had sex with or 5 hundred??? I do fee sorr for woman in that life though. 99% of the time they are Prostitutes because they have een sexually abued as kids! 20 Years old and he's a Hooker in Miami, by the time she' 25 se'll ave Aids or be dead. I wouldn't wish that life on anyone!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2012
True, but i know Tara personally, and she gets a thril about being a prostitute, shes brags about it like shes cool, she WANTS to have sex for money, and thats the worst part about it. She's so smart but instead of doig something with her life, she chooses to be a dirty drug addict skank.
Serously

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2012
Why would anyone be proud to be a prostitute? Only those HEAVILY involved drugs would be proud of suh a thing! Only way for a uneducated girl from point rock to afford a Crack and Heroin addiction! These people don't think of the future.5-10 or 15 years later what do they think will happn to them if there not killed? They will be tothless $10 hoes living on the street! Its sad they actually think they know what there doing or there smart, but all they are are drug addicts that have to sell there bodys to stay hi. Horrible life!
gross

Parish, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2012
heard shes comin back to ny pig should do herself a favor and stay the f*ck where she is instead of comin back up here and spreading her vigina infections around here....better yet she should just off herself so then we dont gotta deal with her drama up here in ny anymore..i mean id go p*ss on her grave to show her how much she would be terribly missed and im sure i wouldnt be the only one to do so lmfao
Sex Offender

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Well when she moves back if she is convicted of her Prostituton charge she will have to Register as a Sex Offender! Prostitution is nby all means a Sex Offence. She willbe on the Sex Offender Registry!
pig

Parish, NY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
beware the trash disease infested prostitute is back in ny.....prolly runnin from her prostitution charges in florida hope she gets caught bahahahaha and they put her were she belongs in a cage locked up.......
Alex

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2012
gross wrote:
heard shes comin back to ny pig should do herself a favor and stay the f*ck where she is instead of comin back up here and spreading her vigina infections around here....better yet she should just off herself so then we dont gotta deal with her drama up here in ny anymore..i mean id go p*ss on her grave to show her how much she would be terribly missed and im sure i wouldnt be the only one to do so lmfao
How would you "hear" that she's coming back to NY? Did you hang out with her?
circles

Northville, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Agreed!!!!
meee

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 9, 2012
lmfao....get life..
Skank

United States

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Should have seen her pig a$$ at krockathon shm, she has no morals,class and she sure isn't anything to look at!! Rome ny does not need her back here, we have enough trash lingering around!!!!
whateva

Camden, NY

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Sex Offender wrote:
Well when she moves back if she is convicted of her Prostituton charge she will have to Register as a Sex Offender! Prostitution is nby all means a Sex Offence. She willbe on the Sex Offender Registry!
Prostitutes do not have to register on the sex offenders database as theirs is not a VIOLENT sex crime. They do not rape their customers or force them into sex in any way. The only exception would be if a prostitute knowingly had sex with someone who was under the age of consent or who would be considered not able to consent for some other reason.

S 230.00 Prostitution.
A person is guilty of prostitution when such person engages or agrees
or offers to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for
a fee.
Prostitution is a class B Misdemeanor.

Think for a minute. If what you were saying was true, the registry just for 13440 would have about 3000 people, not just 150 or so.
whateva

Camden, NY

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Sex Offender wrote:
Oh, the other problem with this statement is that she can't be convicted by New York for offenses she committed in Florida.
really

Hamilton, NY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Haters! Myob!
Britney

United States

#22 Nov 15, 2012
Thank god that crackwhore is gone back to NY selling her shitfor crack fuckingaids HIVscank I know somebody she gave aids to in psl FL. An she is running from those charges her pimp to name Jig crackhead gambling all thathoe lilPussy money lmfao
karen

Hamilton, NY

#24 Nov 15, 2012
She has the best body around town. I would so hit that ass
Gross

United States

#25 Nov 16, 2012
karen wrote:
Put a bag over her face.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 16, 2012
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a bag over her face.
She needs a head transplant.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Nov 16, 2012
ou would also aquire Herpes. I would hit it with a banana!
karen wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris 5 min Coworker 1
John Ciotti??? 1 hr True story 20
Tenney 1 hr Le Obvious 2
Bass fishing 2 hr fly 14 3
Girls who lie about their age should get crimin... 3 hr okimar 12
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 3 hr Really 9
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 4 hr fly 14 43

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance