The Arab Sunoco on e Dominick
freebie the bean

Long Eddy, NY

#44 Aug 23, 2013
May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest their crotch & arm pits...
lol

Syracuse, NY

#45 Aug 23, 2013
It should be called "the dot shop". What's with the dots on the head?
glasshalffullgir l

Ithaca, NY

#46 Aug 23, 2013
Ugh wrote:
When I went to that gas station last winter I was so pissed! I just got done working a double, it was about 2:30 am and I went in to grab some milk. He commented on my belly as I was starting to REALLY show that I was 8 months pregnant and I came outside and I was STUCK! So I went back in and told the man and alls he said was oh! Like im going to leave my car or something!!! So I asked if I could use his shovel since he obviously wasn't going to help me and he was so untrustworthy after I stopped in there quite often late nights after work. He hesitated and after begging him he finally did but he came outside to watch me so I could lift all this heavy snow that blocked his entrance to the store! Mind you a cop pulled in there saw me stuck (in the entrance I was scared my car was gonna get smashed) and watched me also.IDK I just feel that the way those men just watched me shovel all this snow with my big pregnant belly that wasn't really my responsibility was so rude since the sad part about it is I would try to help a lady in my situation and I am a lady!
people man.,.!
. luckily not all the men and woman in the world are like that my car ran out of gas ten feet from the pump not a single man out of three would help they wouldn't accept holding my keys as a deposit for a gas can so I filled the can gave them a twenty to hold on to and after all three came outside to watch me not one could come out to give me a jump and last but not least attempted to short me ten dollars that I would have bought gas from them with. luckily a good person in the world came by and gave me a jump stood by me to get my ten dollars back and followed me to a gas station down the road to put more gas in and make sure my car started after although it was a little favor from the gentleman it seemed huge after how the other man acted. so don't let their actions discourage you if I was there I would have helped and karma will lean in your favor hun . and congrats on the baby they have a good mom to teach them to be a good person
GOD FIRST

Ithaca, NY

#48 Aug 24, 2013
no good wrote:
they should go back to india
are u mad that they have a successful busness & u don't they come from nothing & come here with a dream & determination & work hard and do it but ur American & spoild & think that the world owes u & so u hate on the indian people that make & ur from America & couldn't ur just a weak jelious person
areyouforreal

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Aug 24, 2013
hey goofy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should haved called AAA or your baby's daddy(if he wasn't in jail)...lol...
That's cruel you don't know her situation! Its ass holes like you to make stupid comments about something that should have been so simple and then have a cop just stare too- WOW! and by the way why didn't these people have their lot shoveled? If they want business this shouldn't have been an issue!
areyouforreal

Yorkville, NY

#50 Aug 24, 2013
have her get AAA & she will NOT have to worry! we live in NY, it snows! Get over it!
Ugh

New York, NY

#51 Aug 26, 2013
glasshalffullgirl wrote:
<quoted text>. luckily not all the men and woman in the world are like that my car ran out of gas ten feet from the pump not a single man out of three would help they wouldn't accept holding my keys as a deposit for a gas can so I filled the can gave them a twenty to hold on to and after all three came outside to watch me not one could come out to give me a jump and last but not least attempted to short me ten dollars that I would have bought gas from them with. luckily a good person in the world came by and gave me a jump stood by me to get my ten dollars back and followed me to a gas station down the road to put more gas in and make sure my car started after although it was a little favor from the gentleman it seemed huge after how the other man acted. so don't let their actions discourage you if I was there I would have helped and karma will lean in your favor hun . and congrats on the baby they have a good mom to teach them to be a good person
That was sweet. Its bs how people act. I would have helped you too!! lol
MAR

Turin, NY

#53 Aug 30, 2013
huntz hall wrote:
I haven't been in this store since 2005 when the towel heads took over. I've heard many stories how these terrorists try to nickel & dime every customer. Now maybe you dumb romans will boycott these "alihu akabar" loons and shop elsewhere!!
They're Hindus you fu**ing retard.
MAR

Turin, NY

#54 Aug 30, 2013
MAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,*Punjabi Sikhs.
bobup

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Aug 31, 2013
MAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,*Punjabi Sikhs.
Stfu u ugly assskank.
timely

Syracuse, NY

#56 Aug 31, 2013
They do special things for me there.
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#58 Sep 1, 2013
MAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...then their hindus who try & eff you over. And their still towelheads wearing their flea nest over their heads. Whadda they got to hide up there? A couple of grenades? Some C-4? A few sticks of dynamite?
freebie the bean

Yorkville, NY

#59 Sep 1, 2013
thats where they hide the toilet paper!
Rome

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Sep 4, 2013
freebie the bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...then their hindus who try & eff you over. And their still towelheads wearing their flea nest over their heads. Whadda they got to hide up there? A couple of grenades? Some C-4? A few sticks of dynamite?
I was going to question if you really were so ignorant to confuse Hindi with Sikh, but then I noticed you don't know the difference between they're/there/their as English is your second language. Until you learn OUR langage here in AMERICA go back to whatever fucking country you came from.
the cleaner

United States

#61 Sep 5, 2013
Bounty should be mayor of Rome smass bounty
labor board

Utica, NY

#62 Sep 5, 2013
Watch when you pump gas there too. The pump goes on for at least 6 cents before starting up.
weeniewacker

Dover, DE

#63 Sep 5, 2013
I was just in there this week and when I placed two candy bars on the counter and took out my ATM card they slimy hindu said the ATM was down. I think he lied to me.
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

#64 Sep 5, 2013
Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to question if you really were so ignorant to confuse Hindi with Sikh, but then I noticed you don't know the difference between they're/there/their as English is your second language. Until you learn OUR langage here in AMERICA go back to whatever fucking country you came from.
So...I didnt finish the 6th grade. Politics!!!
BOOO WHOOOOOO

Dover, DE

#65 Sep 5, 2013
weeniewacker wrote:
I was just in there this week and when I placed two candy bars on the counter and took out my ATM card they slimy hindu said the ATM was down. I think he lied to me.
be a big girl/boy & pay for your candy in CASH!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Sep 5, 2013
BOOO WHOOOOOO wrote:
<quoted text>be a big girl/boy & pay for your candy in CASH!
Fair enough. And they should deal with their customers in ENGLISH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Rome cops do anything other than give ticket... 39 min White Guy TOO 11
Sing the chilles jingle to fanfarillo 51 min your a dirt bag 3
Karma 1 hr Karma 1
Mother daughter heroin addicts 2 hr Nasty pigs 7
Syrian Refugees in Rome? 2 hr DC INSIDER 1
Ron Townsend republican leader (Jan '14) 3 hr Touchy Townsend 8
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 3 hr Joffy 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance