The Arab Sunoco on e Dominick
truth

Hartford, CT

#23 Aug 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>You people that need to use a cc for 1.25 are a JOKE! Stop bitching if they charge you a FEE for anything purchase under $5.00. Carry MONEY with you !!!!!!!!!!
Some people have direct deposit and or just don't like to carry cash why carry cash if you don't have too
be honest

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 5, 2013
send the arabs home
IBrake4Donuts

Utica, NY

#25 Aug 5, 2013
please learn to read. the poster complained that they don't accept CCs for anything under $5.00, not that they were charged a fee. Reading skills are fundamental.

See Indian run. See Indian run store. See Bob shop at store. See Indian steal Bobs change.
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#26 Aug 6, 2013
They can be distant, but once they get to know you they are pretty nice. Bunty's cool- He would of let me borrow a shovel. However, he probably wouldn't of helped because, you can't leave your store open with no employees inside! However, that new girl they have working in the morning is an absolute rag. No personality, and she always looks like she wants to beat someone up!
raven

Long Eddy, NY

#27 Aug 6, 2013
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
please learn to read. the poster complained that they don't accept CCs for anything under $5.00, not that they were charged a fee. Reading skills are fundamental.
See Indian run. See Indian run store. See Bob shop at store. See Indian steal Bobs change.
You need to learn how to READ! Go inside the store, look at the note at cash registar that says-there will be a service charge for any purchase UNDER $5.00!see spot run, see dog run!carry a DOLLAR on you & you won't have a problem!!!~
raven

Long Eddy, NY

#28 Aug 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have direct deposit and or just don't like to carry cash why carry cash if you don't have too
even the WELLIES have direct deposite but THEY have 41.00 in there pocket! You are a real MORON!
truth

Newington, CT

#29 Aug 6, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text>even the WELLIES have direct deposite but THEY have 41.00 in there pocket! You are a real MORON!
Your a dummy your probably one of those wellies that works if you even work a bs part time job and gets a welly ebt card I work past 5 and on Saturdays so I have direct deposit but you wouldn't know anything about that would you scumbag??
A Friend

Jamesville, NY

#30 Aug 6, 2013
you also can get a crackpipe, chore boy and a lighter for $5.00 and you wont have to worry about that fee... Thank you Hakashableekin HakHakbukie...
randy Jay Jay

Dover, DE

#31 Aug 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dummy your probably one of those wellies that works if you even work a bs part time job and gets a welly ebt card I work past 5 and on Saturdays so I have direct deposit but you wouldn't know anything about that would you scumbag??
well , guess what! the banks are OPEN Monday Through Saturday!Everyone has direct deposite.do you get PAID on saturday?what a MOron!
truth

Newington, CT

#32 Aug 6, 2013
randy Jay Jay wrote:
<quoted text>well , guess what! the banks are OPEN Monday Through Saturday!Everyone has direct deposite.do you get PAID on saturday?what a MOron!
No retard I get paid on Fri and work sat mornings stupid, which means I work m-sat
IBrake4Donuts

Utica, NY

#33 Aug 6, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn how to READ! Go inside the store, look at the note at cash registar that says-there will be a service charge for any purchase UNDER $5.00!see spot run, see dog run!carry a DOLLAR on you & you won't have a problem!!!~
I read quite well actually. wait, I should rephrase that for topix "i read good, dur". I haven't been in that store in a long while. why would there be a service charge for anything under 5.00 when they won't let you use a CC for under 5.00 ? Somethings wrong with the logic there. which is what one of the original posters had posted (let's read together Crow). Not an issue for me as I don't use that gas station and apparently its only a policy for them.

See Crow fail, See Crow fail hard. Fail Crow fail.
scums

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 7, 2013
how do these skanks from india come to the usa and own a business immediately?
haha

Cheshire, CT

#35 Aug 7, 2013
scums wrote:
They have a work ethic unlike useless slobs such as you. pay attention, you may learn something.
Idiots

New Hartford, NY

#36 Aug 7, 2013
They are nice, hardworking people. Own a store and deal with trash bags all day-bet you couldn't. Always bitching. What did ya lose a nickel? Shut the eff up morons!
Idiots

New Hartford, NY

#37 Aug 7, 2013
Let me add, if you don't like it then go to Fast trac on Erie where all the prisoners go.
SCUMS

Utica, NY

#38 Aug 7, 2013
HAHA IS A WELFARE SLOB, HE DESERVES TO LIVE WITH INDIANDS LIKE HIMSELF!!!
Rome

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Aug 18, 2013
I go there every morning on the way to work.$1.99 sausage/egg/cheese on a bulkie roll. They do have a sign about the surcharge for under $5 card transactions, which is actually allowed as part of the new credit laws within the last 2 years.

I also believe they are Sikh not Muslim.
Good Job

Syracuse, NY

#40 Aug 18, 2013
scums wrote:
They have some savings to invest, and they are willing to WORK a million hours a week! Their work ethic should be admired.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#42 Aug 18, 2013
Stopped by there once. Never again.

And that goes for the Sunoco in Tabergistan as well. Everything offered for sale is extremely overpriced, and the owners are very nasty and rude to deal with.

Welcome to America, Hassan Mohammed. Treat your customers like crap, and you won't have customers for very long! P!ss be upon you!
RealRoman

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Aug 23, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
Stopped by there once. Never again.
And that goes for the Sunoco in Tabergistan as well. Everything offered for sale is extremely overpriced, and the owners are very nasty and rude to deal with.
Welcome to America, Hassan Mohammed. Treat your customers like crap, and you won't have customers for very long! P!ss be upon you!
"Hassan Mohammed"?!?!?!? you prove yourself too ignorant to even be a good bigot! Please crawl back under your rock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot girls at rome access fcu 14 min kaz 10
Rome Cops - do you feel safe? (Mar '11) 50 min Truth 117
Diane kelley 1 hr lord Jesus 5
Elm st 1 hr Jesus 2
Norstar taxi 1 hr Rome resident 13
did you go to columbus school (Oct '11) 5 hr why you so stupid 61
Anthony Doria 7 hr Justice 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance