Posted in the Rome Forum

your mom

Holland Patent, NY

#3 Aug 24, 2010
he is a scum
Primetime

Fayetteville, NY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
If you are looking for the best Martial Arts instruction around here, check out Dojo One in Marcy. Len Sonia the instructor is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and easily the baddest son of a bitch around here. He has trained, and trained with several UFC and other professional MMA fighters. Terrific guy too.
Most of the MA places around here, Bally's, Sidekicks, they are all "McDojos." Whatever works for them, everybody has to make a living. But trust me, if u go and check out Len, you will not be disappointed.
man of his word

Moravia, NY

#13 Sep 10, 2010
dirty71 wrote:
i can kick anyones butt....if you know where i am come see me...till then u all keep talkin ur s*it....i dont care....actions speak louder than words.....
no,, you come to me,, bring it.. I'll take you on anyday,, you are nothing,, fat slob. limpy. liar. thief.. I have a woman that can take you.. actually many that can take you.. you are nothing but low life scum.. trash,, KARMA ,, that's all I will say
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Tony Destito huh? Well kid , you straight pusy in my book! Shooting roids dont make you hard! you straight ass!

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 10, 2010
Curious wrote:
Tony Destito huh? Well kid , you straight pusy in my book! Shooting roids dont make you hard! you straight ass!
And being unable to properly spell or formulate a sentence makes you a retard in mine lol.

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 10, 2010
Curious wrote:
And clearly you know who I am, so feel free to say hi and identify yourself if you see me around town. I wouldn't mind having a little face to face discussion with ya to be completely honest.
nodoubt

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 10, 2010
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna assume(and as a Martial Artist myself, I hope as well) that this is not "Sensei" Brian who wrote this post. Because somebody who is a Black Belt in a martial art and goes around saying stuff like "I can beat up anybody" is pretty pathetic.
your right.a true martial artist ONLY fights if necessary.they dont go around starting fights with people.they are supposed to be the protector.not the instigator.
NoViolenceUnless NoChange

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Sep 11, 2010
nodoubt wrote:
<quoted text>
your right.a true martial artist ONLY fights if necessary.they dont go around starting fights with people.they are supposed to be the protector.not the instigator.
Same goes for a gun, u just dont pull it out and use it on people because u have it.
They are both protection from bad people. Even though kung fu was made for fighting against oppression from the state and warlords!
john

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2010
i slapped his ol lady .......on the ass ......pow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Gruby (Feb '10) 20 min Noer9 39
Fun 40 min Lover 1
Nickeydoodles 1 hr Beenthere 10
JM Uvanni Motors 1 hr bill 5
SAMANTHA SULLIVAN and Damian Riollo 1 hr shafted 2
Anyone know anything about jessica beckwith??? 2 hr Beenthere 19
Staley Upper Elementary (Aug '10) 2 hr Split 99
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 5 hr Empowerment 60

Rome Jobs

More from around the web