Looking for a well hung black man

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JayUSMC

Seneca Falls, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Title says it all. I will pay in foodstamps or Walmart gift cards(I am a security guard there so I steal them).
Thanks
Jay
USMC
correction dept

Nedrow, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2011
JayUSMC wrote:
Title says it all. I will pay in foodstamps or Walmart gift cards(I am a security guard there so I steal them).
Thanks
Jay
USMC
try your moms boyfriend
JayUSMC

Syracuse, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2011
I already did but he is too small and I am a man that likes big men.
Thanks
Jay
USMC
boo

Nedrow, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2011
JayUSMC wrote:
I already did but he is too small and I am a man that likes big men.
Thanks
Jay
USMC
boo give up
JayUSMC

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 28, 2011
Why would I give up? It is what I like and am into.
If you cant help stay out of the thread!
Thanks
Jay
USMC
JustKidding

Rome, NY

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Any black man is well hung as long as the rope doesn't break!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 28, 2011
JustKidding wrote:
Any black man is well hung as long as the rope doesn't break!!!
Lol, I get the joke. That is mean but funny.
REAL TONY D

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 28, 2011
Ive been looking for a black guy too
Little Niggy

New York, NY

#9 Dec 28, 2011
REAL TONY D wrote:
Ive been looking for a black guy too
I am not well hung but maybe you can eat my feces instead?
Blah

Worcester, MA

#10 Dec 29, 2011
A black man is well hung when you can't slip more than one finger between his neck and the noose. That's the best way to tell.
why you so stupid

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2011
Blah wrote:
A black man is well hung when you can't slip more than one finger between his neck and the noose. That's the best way to tell.
Real original. Back up about 4 posts and see that that punch line was already used. Changing the wording does not make it your own idea. Now tonight when you are at you KKK meeting all of you put your heads together, see if you can come up with something witty and get back to me.
blah

East Brookfield, MA

#12 Dec 30, 2011
why you so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Real original. Back up about 4 posts and see that that punch line was already used. Changing the wording does not make it your own idea. Now tonight when you are at you KKK meeting all of you put your heads together, see if you can come up with something witty and get back to me.
It wasn't really the same punch line - there is a difference between a broken rope and a tight noose, but whatever. Also I don't go to KKK meetings, cause I work nights and can never get there on time. I think I came up with something witty, though. How's this.... After the lynching when you want to get the body down, call up a few mexicans for a piņata party. Was that witty enough?
TOP CAT

Nedrow, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
Karish Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I get the joke. That is mean but funny.
whats funny about it
blah

East Brookfield, MA

#15 Dec 30, 2011
TOP CAT wrote:
<quoted text>whats funny about it
TOP CAT wrote:
<quoted text>whats funny about it
What's funny about it? Let me explain. You see, the first person said "A well hung black man" and usually if somebody says something about a man being well hung, they are talking about his penis. So then the other guy came along and turned the joke around and said something about being hung with a rope. You see, it was kind of a play on words, making a joke out of something that started out being something totally different. Making the jump from a penis to a noose in only one sentence. That was where the joke was, therefore that was the funny part. Do you understand now? And while we're at it, before people start crying "racist", let's not assume the black man was hung simply for being black. Let's assume that maybe his wife did it because he peed on the seat, or maybe it was because he got convicted of raping farm animals, or maybe he got caught with illegally downloaded music on his iPod (which he purchased legitimately with the money he earned at his job, of course). If you let your comic mind wander a little, why you could come up with all sorts of scenarios. Maybe, just maybe, he was caught red-handed shoveling his neighbor's sidewalk, where there was a strict "NO TRESSPASSING FOR ANY REASON" policy in effect. Or he could have been trying to paint the ceiling, and the whole thing was just a tragic accident. Or maybe he was trying that auto-erotic asphyxia stuff, and the lead detective looked the situation over and said........wait for it.......wait for it......."Hey Charlie, look here, this WELL HUNG black man is WELL HUNG!". LOL. Give me a second to compose myself, chortle, chuckle, laugh! O.k. I'm back. Now, maybe we can assume that he willingly entered some sort of a sick lottery where the third place prize was to be strung up, but the whole town was willing to take the risk because the first place prize was something really great, like a brand new toaster oven, or a free year's supply of cinnamon flavored egg-beaters. You see, if you just loosen up a little and cast aside the assumption that this hanging was a racial thing, you can have a whole lot of fun with it! Like maybe he was strung up by his own family because he got caught repeatedly humping the apple pie at Thanksgiving dinner, and his family had finally reached a breaking point. "Damn you Tyrone, quit humping the pie!" "I can't help it grandma, I get horny." "Well, damn you, hump your own slice of apple pie!" "I can't do that grandma, my penis is too large to hump only one slice of pie, I need the whole pie! Don't you remember grandma, I'm WELL HUNG!" Now if you want to abandon the comedy and enter the more sinister, maybe this man was executed by the state for good cause, like maybe he was caught and admitted in court some heinous offense like serial rape and murder. See, isn't comedy much more fun? Now, did I help you at all to se a little humor today? I certainly hope so. Now go out and try to have a good time.
Tony D-bag

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2011
Last night i found a hung black man. Im in love
Lol

East Brookfield, MA

#19 Dec 30, 2011
Tony D-bag wrote:
Last night i found a hung black man. Im in love
Was he WELL HUNG or WELL HUNG? You see? More comedy! Lol.
blah

Nassau, NY

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Was he WELL HUNG or WELL HUNG? You see? More comedy! Lol.
Lol! Funny! Lol!
smh

Cortland, NY

#21 Dec 30, 2011
hhhaa
TOP CAT

Nedrow, NY

#22 Dec 30, 2011
blah wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>What's funny about it? Let me explain. You see, the first person said "A well hung black man" and usually if somebody says something about a man being well hung, they are talking about his penis. So then the other guy came along and turned the joke around and said something about being hung with a rope. You see, it was kind of a play on words, making a joke out of something that started out being something totally different. Making the jump from a penis to a noose in only one sentence. That was where the joke was, therefore that was the funny part. Do you understand now? And while we're at it, before people start crying "racist", let's not assume the black man was hung simply for being black. Let's assume that maybe his wife did it because he peed on the seat, or maybe it was because he got convicted of raping farm animals, or maybe he got caught with illegally downloaded music on his iPod (which he purchased legitimately with the money he earned at his job, of course). If you let your comic mind wander a little, why you could come up with all sorts of scenarios. Maybe, just maybe, he was caught red-handed shoveling his neighbor's sidewalk, where there was a strict "NO TRESSPASSING FOR ANY REASON" policy in effect. Or he could have been trying to paint the ceiling, and the whole thing was just a tragic accident. Or maybe he was trying that auto-erotic asphyxia stuff, and the lead detective looked the situation over and said........wait for it.......wait for it......."Hey Charlie, look here, this WELL HUNG black man is WELL HUNG!". LOL. Give me a second to compose myself, chortle, chuckle, laugh! O.k. I'm back. Now, maybe we can assume that he willingly entered some sort of a sick lottery where the third place prize was to be strung up, but the whole town was willing to take the risk because the first place prize was something really great, like a brand new toaster oven, or a free year's supply of cinnamon flavored egg-beaters. You see, if you just loosen up a little and cast aside the assumption that this hanging was a racial thing, you can have a whole lot of fun with it! Like maybe he was strung up by his own family because he got caught repeatedly humping the apple pie at Thanksgiving dinner, and his family had finally reached a breaking point. "Damn you Tyrone, quit humping the pie!" "I can't help it grandma, I get horny." "Well, damn you, hump your own slice of apple pie!" "I can't do that grandma, my penis is too large to hump only one slice of pie, I need the whole pie! Don't you remember grandma, I'm WELL HUNG!" Now if you want to abandon the comedy and enter the more sinister, maybe this man was executed by the state for good cause, like maybe he was caught and admitted in court some heinous offense like serial rape and murder. See, isn't comedy much more fun? Now, did I help you at all to se a little humor today? I certainly hope so. Now go out and try to have a good time.
and you wonder why your single. what no pictures
blah

Nassau, NY

#23 Dec 30, 2011
TOP CAT wrote:
<quoted text> and you wonder why your single. what no pictures
#1 Who said I was single?#2 It's comedy. You don't have to like it. That's the thing about comedy - some people think some things are funny and other things aren't, and other people would disagree. My guess is that it would be about a 50/50 mix on who thought it was funny. Lighten up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 1 hr Jim Jim Jim Jim 44
News Former Rome wrestling coach charged with child ... 1 hr Teacher 1
Red Moon Saloon (Feb '11) 8 hr lori lori lori lori 10
Palisades Hotel (Apr '13) 18 hr Dominick 54
Why do people get tattoos? 22 hr tony alveraz 34
mizz nosey 22 hr truth 3
Rome's Next Mayor Sun Pat 9
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web