who is the biggest Rome Loser?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#78 Sep 17, 2010
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>
shall we describe rickys living arragements? lol hahahahah u make me f*ing laugh u idiot.
god how I wish she had been with him instead of ricky, at least adam is a decent guy. Thanks for the support Adam, you rock!
well thank you and i dont like when my friends are fcked with particularly when it is low life like this guy it alright ill be home soon.
Ricky Magoon

Brooklyn, NY

#79 Sep 17, 2010
well make all your threats and you will all be heading the same direction so just try me and diane your daughter went elsewhere because she was becoming highly addicted to taking muscle relaxers and drinking , while i dragged her drooling a** around the house while i took care of my son while he was sick. i don't drink or do drugs and i am going to be a cop, call me scum if you want , as for my child support, i pay it. i am currently unemployed as many people are since we are in a recession not to mention the reason i lost my job in the first place is because vita was no wheres to be found when i was suppose to return him from visitation and i couldn't bring him to work with me. and on the topic of her getting arrested, she was there that night and was arrested for saying whore out the window to amber after we chased her scum friend for cutting the tires on my beautiful 95 mustang that isn't scummy, and as for stopping at the light in front of my fathers house, thats the location she violated the order of protection the first time, she gets out on bail and violates it again the next day at the same place, anyone with a half of a brain knows that you don't drive past the place your ordered to stay away from, and the second violation of the order was because she looked out the window and said stupid bitch to amber,
attitude

Long Eddy, NY

#80 Sep 17, 2010
Steve Deprospero, child rapist. He is about as low as a human being can get.
RegularCrewChief

Morrisville, NY

#81 Sep 18, 2010
If ROME is not the biggest loser, then the award has to go to whichever fool decided that Rome needs to "celebrate" Gay Pride Day. Gee, when is Rome going to declare a Drunken Driver Month, or City STD Day, or SlutFest 20XX? The founders must be spinning like tops.
Nemesis

West Leyden, NY

#82 Sep 18, 2010
RegularCrewChief wrote:
If ROME is not the biggest loser, then the award has to go to whichever fool decided that Rome needs to "celebrate" Gay Pride Day. Gee, when is Rome going to declare a Drunken Driver Month, or City STD Day, or SlutFest 20XX? The founders must be spinning like tops.
Nice.I agree
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#83 Sep 18, 2010
I am not against the gay pride thing, although I'm straight! However, I dont think it is big enough here (yet) to start hanging rainbow flags at the city hall, its like the new years ball- go to nyc for it- it is widely celebrated and accepted there, and rome is more of a small town with a lot of straight people, and older families that have different views on homosexuality!! WTF is that!! Our city hall should represent the beliefs of the majority of Romes population, and I didn't receive a card asking my opinion on whether or not we should hang it up.... did any of you???
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#84 Sep 18, 2010
D1ckh3ad wrote:
<quoted text>
well thank you and i dont like when my friends are fcked with particularly when it is low life like this guy it alright ill be home soon.
May I add it is not very wise to make threats on here... you arent here and there are two sides to every story.. just saying from the posts ive read it just seems like these two, or three, or four have a lot of ISSUES going on from the 1,000,000,000 post they put up to each other. Id have to question whether or not theyre really over each other, and if its wise to interfere or take sides( friend or not)..
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#85 Sep 19, 2010
Ricky is a joke, dirtbag of the year and dre gonna beat fire out that kid as soon as he stops hiding, thats a fact. only a matter of time. i heard about all the times he ran from him
sooo real

Brooklyn, NY

#86 Sep 19, 2010
lol wrote:
Ricky is a joke, dirtbag of the year and dre gonna beat fire out that kid as soon as he stops hiding, thats a fact. only a matter of time. i heard about all the times he ran from him
From what the posts all read... The isn't hiding if they keep finding him to be criminally charged with violating OOP's. I think the newspapers even make it clear that the only place the guy is at is his home..

I was just saying that it isnt good or intelligent to make threats to or for anyone. Its not worth it.
1 tough girl

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Sep 19, 2010
lol wrote:
i have a idea why dont you all grow the f*ck up and be adults..if dre wants to be so big and bad why don't he come find me and ill show him tough
michael

Cary, NC

#88 Sep 19, 2010
Ricky Magoon wrote:
Yea Adam You Rock, lmao... 3 time loser vita is .. jail then jail then jail again, i guess ill see you when you get here adam , let me guess siefki?
hey dude be carefull im just lookin out for my boy and givin you a heads up i dont want him doin anything stupid he hasnt been right in the head since hes been back so if you see him just avoid him or call the police
Harry Ballsonya

United States

#89 Sep 20, 2010
Jesus Christ...you all are total Assholes...typical Rome New york bullshit....WTF why does everyone on this sight think that they are Tony Saprano? Get a life of your own..see how other people in the world live...Like I said before put a fence around Rome and don't let anyone out...neuter everyone so they cannot infect the rest of the planet.......LOSERS
EMs gIRL

Watertown, NY

#90 Sep 20, 2010
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Donate your hair. Locks of Love is a nonprofit that provides hairpieces to disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss. It's easy to donate: Grow your hair out to 10 or more inches in length, cut it off, stick it in an envelope, and help out a kid who could really use a boost.

Donate your wedding dress. Making Memories helps women with metastatic breast cancer live out their dreams. Many of the wishes granted by Making Memories involve weddings, so the charity makes great use of the wedding dress you've got hanging in your closet. Unused gowns are auctioned to earn more money for this charity's work, so even if your dress isn't used by a needful bride, it still can help.
limbo

United States

#91 Sep 20, 2010
YOU for posting this.
Chicky

AOL

#92 Sep 20, 2010
that be the teal colored car driver @ Staley
filth

United States

#93 Sep 21, 2010
Lmao @chicky.she is true trash...
chicky filth Riley

West Leyden, NY

#94 Sep 21, 2010
we are the true losers of Rome we admit it
Sooreal_gaylord

Hilton, NY

#96 Sep 21, 2010
sooo real wrote:
I am not against the gay pride thing, although I'm straight! However, I dont think it is big enough here (yet) to start hanging rainbow flags at the city hall, its like the new years ball- go to nyc for it- it is widely celebrated and accepted there, and rome is more of a small town with a lot of straight people, and older families that have different views on homosexuality!! WTF is that!! Our city hall should represent the beliefs of the majority of Romes population, and I didn't receive a card asking my opinion on whether or not we should hang it up.... did any of you???
That exclamation point in your first sentence tells me that you are a flaming pole smoker. Nice try covering it up though, gay lord.
morning

United States

#97 Sep 22, 2010
chicky filth Riley wrote:
we are the true losers of Rome we admit it
OK green car trash..........u seem to know everything......

Since: Aug 10

West Leyden, NY

#98 Sep 22, 2010
ROFLMAO @ flaming pole smoker!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheater scumbag Billie jo young 5 min May 9
Humane Society shirtless men. Lol. 6 min Mary Ellen 40
Court dantzler chrystal gallardo twins 44 min Bahahahaha 3
Rome & Utica Topix 54 min Yo DA Dumb One 26
Peanuts cure Erectile Disfunction 3 hr Stop 4
Stinky Pusty Roll Call 7 hr Hgcfc 8
News Rome Man Arrested for Eavesdropping 7 hr LMFAO 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance