who is the biggest Rome Loser?
hardy har har

Cary, NC

#30 Aug 30, 2010
ricky magoon

Since: Aug 10

Canton, NY

#33 Aug 31, 2010
My vote is for Bruce Entelisano-for throwing himself a benefit. Hey Bruce, where's the 50k you made off of selling the building you bought from the city for a BUCK???? Oh wait, that was to pay for vacations, I beleive. Anyone who pays to go to his benefit is almost as big a loser as he is! Get a real job for the first time in your life and stop preying on the rest of this town for money!!!!
Faliticos are scum

Syracuse, NY

#35 Sep 2, 2010
All the faliticos are loser. Especially that Kalenna chick. God go to the dentist and get those so called teeth fixed. You need some money to go to the store to get some soap so you can take a shower and bath your incest children.
ditto

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Sep 2, 2010
misyou wrote:
My vote is for Bruce Entelisano-for throwing himself a benefit. Hey Bruce, where's the 50k you made off of selling the building you bought from the city for a BUCK???? Oh wait, that was to pay for vacations, I beleive. Anyone who pays to go to his benefit is almost as big a loser as he is! Get a real job for the first time in your life and stop preying on the rest of this town for money!!!!
the madore/grant family did almost the same thing.their 2 yr. old daughter died in a house fire and they took the money that was raised at a benefit and went to disney world.bought a truck.new kitchen appliances.that money was supposed to go towards another home.the community came together and raised that money solely for that purpose and they didnt do it.i mean,c'mon.disney world?a place for children?seriously?who fckn does that?
bob

Schenectady, NY

#37 Sep 3, 2010
Nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>
I just laughed my balls off.
do u hav balls?
bob

Schenectady, NY

#38 Sep 3, 2010
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
the madore/grant family did almost the same thing.their 2 yr. old daughter died in a house fire and they took the money that was raised at a benefit and went to disney world.bought a truck.new kitchen appliances.that money was supposed to go towards another home.the community came together and raised that money solely for that purpose and they didnt do it.i mean,c'mon.disney world?a place for children?seriously?who fckn does that?
Madore=Arsonists!
gotoumn

Donora, PA

#39 Sep 3, 2010
F U FOFF

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Sep 4, 2010
Love Rome wrote:
I vote for Mikey Mouse Cullings
i2 nd that!!!!
FORGOT ONE

Saranac Lake, NY

#41 Sep 4, 2010
SCROLL PAST THE TROLL wrote:
Jay USMC and Lisa2010 and her mutt babies.
roflmao
Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning
***** SERIOUS WARNING PEDOPHILE ALERT **********
JAY USMC HAS BEEN ARRESTED SEVERAL TIMES FOR EXPOSING HIMSELF TO CHILDREN! HE IS A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY AND CHILDREN EVERYWHERE!
**********WARNING TO ALL ROME AREA PARENTS PEDOPHILE ALERT**********
WARNING JAY USMC IS A VIOLENT RAPIST WHO WILL HURT YOUR KIDS!
*****WARNING PEDOPHILE ALERT **********
JAY USMC HAS BEEN ARRESTED SEVERAL TIMES FOR EXPOSING HIMSELF TO CHILDREN! HE IS A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY AND CHILDREN EVERYWHERE!
**********WARNING TO ALL ROME AREA PARENTS PEDOPHILE ALERT**********
Jay USMC is a pedophile who has raped many children over his lifetime. He was kicked out of the Marines for molesting a little boy and he is now in Rome doing the same thing.
He makes real Marines sick and is absolute scum of the earth. He is also such an egomaniac he comes on here dozens of times a day posting under other names praising himself and saying how great a person he is. He doesn't realize how obvious it is or how much of a douchebag he looks like when he go's on and on about what a wonderful person he is. Especially since in reality he is a child rapist and a flaming homosexual.
He fools no one with any of it, he is a sick twisted pedophile, a disgrace for the Marines and a joke with his Walmart security job.
Warn your kids not to respond to Jay USMC on here because he constantly tries to lure kids into meeting him and then they are never heard from again. He is a danger to the community and he is an embarrassment to real marines everywhere. He is one sick creep!
WARNING JAY USMC IS A VIOLENT RAPIST WHO WILL HURT YOUR KIDS!
*****WARNING PEDOPHILE ALERT **********
they forgot one
Adversary

United States

#42 Sep 4, 2010
Don't remind them!!! This post is all I have left of my box dwelling, hamster loving, linguisitic genius lover!
BEEP BEEP

Saranac Lake, NY

#43 Sep 4, 2010
That is why I copied it!!!!!!
someone u dont know

Greenwich, NY

#44 Sep 5, 2010
gig wrote:
Give me names!
jayson doolen, josh @fasttrack, olivia towler mccombie
Ricky Magoon

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Sep 10, 2010
Shame, some one would have to be inclined to put my name on here wouldn't they... indeed they were inclined to do so by my sons drug addict mother that lets scum beat my son and kisses ass to CPS to keep my son with her so she can keep collecting her public assistance and food stamps for her to spend on the 3+ scumbags illegally living in her house with her selling drugs out of her appartment... hmm, and i'm the loser?
Ricky Magoon

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Sep 10, 2010
hardy har har, from Lillington, NC , i have no problem spending my loser money that i have from working and taking the time to go on a road trip to pay you a visit, or just hide behind your pc 1000 miles away, typical scum

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#48 Sep 11, 2010
John Farda has gotta be one of the biggest losers in New York State. He is a child abusing woman beater.
Kayla U

West Leyden, NY

#49 Sep 11, 2010
Xavier mecca
CokeheadMassuci

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Sep 11, 2010
I nominate my family.
bob

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Sep 14, 2010
are you drinking again wrote:
<quoted text>
let me see if i can get this straight....
you said....
"one job on he tax payer after another"....
ok...now ya wanna tell us what you really want to say????
hahahahaha..I never laughed so hard..ty

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#52 Sep 14, 2010
rocky kiley for hurting a baby by burning him
mom

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Sep 14, 2010
Ricky Magoon wrote:
Shame, some one would have to be inclined to put my name on here wouldn't they... indeed they were inclined to do so by my sons drug addict mother that lets scum beat my son and kisses ass to CPS to keep my son with her so she can keep collecting her public assistance and food stamps for her to spend on the 3+ scumbags illegally living in her house with her selling drugs out of her appartment... hmm, and i'm the loser?
Your such a f'ing liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amgie hilderbrant 51 min whatever 34
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 2 hr ABC 17
Katrina baron who knows her 4 hr this is ken 5
William M. Lashen can no longer scam anyone 4 hr Pat 1
Rome & Utica Topix 5 hr Point 13
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 6 hr Abc123 116
Rome Elks 8 hr Member 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance