mudding spots
Mudding spots

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2013
we bought ourselves a four wheeler for christmas and moved up here this summer. We are looking for mudding spots for when it warms up! A place that is legal and not on someones property. haha!
We do not know this area at all, we have gps but I know there are a lot of little back roads I have seen. We figured there would be some good spots along the river. Any insight?
mudding spots

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
nobody knows of any?
jussomegirl

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Most ppl go on their or their friends property. Im sure if u went down sum gravel woods u could find a trail. Id stay away from the river.
mudding spots

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2013
yeah, i thought about that. we love mudding. like to find knee high deep mud to get our wheelers in and try to get out.
I guess we could go look for some spots. if anyone sees me driving down their gravel road looking for a trail, please don't shoot me! haha!
thank you for the advice! we appreciate it!:)
jussomegirl

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Np!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsea knasel 23 min yep 14
how can cops go f*cking flying up and down 7th ... (Dec '14) 7 hr FakebigLew 12
Kesha/Shane Gelarden 8 hr Shane 9
drinking and driving 9 hr Worker 3
Kenzee Mattingly 11 hr Abc 15
Kellems etc. Tue Dontgothere 23
Ashley Stevie kieser Tue Waddadumbassyouare 8

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance