Construction veteran Garcia new chair...

Construction veteran Garcia new chair of Indy chamber

There are 11 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Construction veteran Garcia new chair of Indy chamber. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The first Latino picked to serve as chairman of the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce board of directors says the accomplishment is a credit to his city as much as his culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

WTR

Granger, IN

#1 Jan 8, 2008
I am not a fan of the Chamber, nor am I a fan of Garcia's.
agreed

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 8, 2008
this city's chamber is a joke. Do nothings
look

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 8, 2008
No women on their board. Nice.

Just another conservative republican establishment - probably no women, no democrats, no personality
WTR

Granger, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2008
Estelle Costanza wrote:
Funny, he doesn't look Chinese
Don't be fooled by the disguise.
Dennis_Daviess Co

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2008
Why don't don't you loser give it up already. We've heard enough from you cry babies. Just what have you done to help the city around you? Or would that be asking too much?
Independent

AOL

#7 Jan 8, 2008
Whine, whine whine. It's easy to see those that have achieved nothing in life.
B Monkey Power

New York, NY

#8 Jan 8, 2008
8th, and counting.
B Monkey Power

New York, NY

#9 Jan 8, 2008
Hey Renae, what are you doing?
Reading is FUNdamental

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 8, 2008
look wrote:
Just another conservative republican establishment - probably no women, no democrats, no personality
The last sentence in the article says he succeeded Cathy Langham as the board chair.
Do Not

Granger, IN

#11 Jan 8, 2008
Dennis_Daviess Co wrote:
Why don't don't you loser give it up already. We've heard enough from you cry babies. Just what have you done to help the city around you? Or would that be asking too much?
Don't don't post any any more. The the spelling and and grammar ppppolice will get get you.
young follower

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2008
The previous chair was a woman. Maybe that says something to our community as woman. We need to step it up! If one can do it than there is no excuse for future professional woman to do the same.
look wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Wilgus got fired at Autozone 36 min The Truth 10
Addie Terry 1 hr dumb 1
Kyle Blum 3 hr tay 4
Abby nugent (Dec '15) 6 hr Lets play a game 12
Taco Bell 10 hr fed up 5
BJ lilipop 15 hr Poschomo 43
Tanya 21 hr buddy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages