Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#21 Jan 9, 2013
My bf will have to drive to Rome to get his hair cut because that's where my job is going to be at
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Hope my bf name is Colin Adam Beard
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Come on my bf can be a police officer if that's what he wants to do anyway
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#24 Jan 9, 2013
My bf will need his hair cut for his first day job as a police officer in cave spring because we've get real bad hot down here we get a around like 100 & 102 & 103 & 104 & 105 & 106 & 107 & 108 to
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I'm going to let my bf drive my gmc Sierra 1500 truck because I've let him
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Your sick hate you
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#27 Jan 9, 2013
This town gets to hot for all of us down here
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#28 Jan 9, 2013
My job will be in Rome ga can't wait to cut hair
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#29 Jan 11, 2013
My soon to job is called super cuts it's in Rome not to far from us
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#30 Jan 11, 2013
If my bf is going to work as a police officer he will need to get a nice hair cut from his soon to be gf and also keep his head warm to I don't want my bf to feel sick on his first day of job becomeing as a police officer
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#31 Jan 11, 2013
My job will be is cutting hair for anyone and there welcome to come in and show me the hair cut they want and I've can do it for them or anybody who just wants there hair cut and let's rock your hair cut when you've come to super cuts in Rome it's going to be great to do it as my job can't wait and I'm am scread to but I've want to do it because I'm need the money to take care of my bf and me and our home and our newborn baby boy or girl to
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

#32 Jan 11, 2013
I'm going back to school to learn stuff about hair cutting I think I've even might meet my soon to be bf and I've bet he's studying to become a police officer
COLIN BEARD

Cedartown, GA

#33 Jan 27, 2013
I'm going to start using the name Colin beard because that will be his name I'm sure
COLIN BEARD

Cedartown, GA

#34 Jan 27, 2013
Hope my bf name is Colin Beard hope he's cave spring police officer because that's where I've live at """ my bf Colin can stay in my bedroom !! At all time if he wants to no one can stop him or me ether " so I've can't to pull down his pants and underwear to can't wait """" and my soon to bf Colin Beard can see my boobs to and he can show me his penis if he wants to I've be ok with that and we have to get our oun house to can't wait
COLIN BEARD

Cedartown, GA

#35 Jan 27, 2013
I'm going to be in college school can't wait
COLIN BEARD

Cedartown, GA

#36 Jan 27, 2013
Colin and jesse Beard
COLIN BEARD

Cedartown, GA

#37 Jan 27, 2013
Jesse and Colin Beard
Doofy Girl

Rome, GA

#38 Jan 29, 2013
Jose and Colon Weird.
umwow

Rome, GA

#39 Jan 29, 2013
I am from Cave Spring...and I know Colin Beard. what is your name? I might can hook you up
Colin beard

Cedartown, GA

#40 Jan 29, 2013
umwow wrote:
I am from Cave Spring...and I know Colin Beard. what is your name? I might can hook you up
my name is Jesse Owens and I'm 23 and I'm singel is he singel I've want a bf name Colin Beard and does he want to be a cave spring police officer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher arrested and still teaching?!?!? 11 hr mrsmoss1419 56
Cedartown Middle Baseball-Odell Abrams 13 hr HateAnAzzKisser 1
What is up with Leslie Cremeens? (Nov '09) 19 hr Tony 29
Corruption in Carroll County Court System (Jan '12) 22 hr Just saying 23
Teresa Watson's Website - Lies or Ineptness????... (Apr '10) Mar 24 ExWaddell 49
"Moonshiner" and the Sheriff reminds me of Mayb... Mar 23 Tomahawk 8
CCB private gossip forum (Nov '09) Mar 22 sweet meat 168

Freeze Watch for Floyd County was issued at March 27 at 5:24AM EDT

Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]