Bremen couple charged with child cruelty

Apr 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Douglas County Sentinel

A Bremen couple faces cruelty to children charges after their 3-month-old twin girls were admitted to the hospital with multiple bruises last month.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Someone WhoKnowsTheFacts

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Responding to Disinterested: You still don't have all the facts right. 1. Misty is employed. 2. They are NOT on welfare. 3. They are not on drugs.
The bruises were not like bruises that are normally on abused children. The mother did take the children to the doctor when she realized something was wrong. This could actually have been something medical. So will you people please let this couple live their lives ion peace and enjoy their beautiful little girls. Someone Who Knows The Facts
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Someone WhoKnowsTheFacts wrote:
Responding to Disinterested: You still don't have all the facts right. 1. Misty is employed. 2. They are NOT on welfare. 3. They are not on drugs.
The bruises were not like bruises that are normally on abused children. The mother did take the children to the doctor when she realized something was wrong. This could actually have been something medical. So will you people please let this couple live their lives ion peace and enjoy their beautiful little girls. Someone Who Knows The Facts
get real Sony know all the facts I bet that would be a very no loser
wow

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they have visitations during that time, and if so, did they see their kids?
Yeah, some, when they weren't drunk, high or asleep. Sorry bunch of folks.
Someone WhoKnowsTheFacts

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WOW,
If you ask me its you and all these others on here that are a sorry bunch of folks. I hope you get yours one day!!
Dearly Concerned

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

"could actually have been something medical?" "could have been?" So you don't know the facts but are instead covering up for them.

"A Bremen couple faces cruelty to children charges after their 3-month-old twin girls were admitted to the hospital with multiple bruises last month...

At the hospital, the report says officials “found concern for non-accidental trauma” in the infant’s rib cage area. The report stated the infant also had multiple, small bruises on her arms, shoulders, knees, abdomen and on her fingertip...

After officials determined the infant had two broken ribs, they advised the grandmother to bring the other twin in for examination. On March 10, a medical exam showed similar bruises to the second infant’s thighs, with additional bruises to her abdomen and arms...

“Neither one could tell us how the bruises came about, or how the injury came about,” Atkinson said."

So neither mother nor grandmother know how the injuries came about?
shipit

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dearly Concerned wrote:
So neither mother nor grandmother know how the injuries came about?
Yes, nearly 3 years later it is still a mystery :)
Bremen--ite

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WOW,
If you ask me its you and all these others on here that are a sorry bunch of folks. I hope you get yours one day!!
Sounds likes Someone WhoKnowsTheFacts doesn't know the facts ...

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Leukemia can cause bruising; it doesn't cause broken ribs, though...

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The bruises were not like bruises that are normally on abused children. The mother did take the children to the doctor when she realized something was wrong. This could actually have been something medical.
Since you seem to have some insight on this and state you know the facts, was it determined where the bruises came from? I can see a medical condition if one had bruises, but both?
whocares

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I think I seen the wobbler and 04 at bilbos saturday

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Not a chance -- I don't patronize Bilbo's. Wright Way is the only barbecue place in town worth eating at.
whocares

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

They got good wings, has the stew gotten any better

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sadly, no. I got some the other day, took one little taste, and the dogs got it. Had a strange fishy flavor.
KnowsTheFacts

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Since you seem to have some insight on this and state you know the facts, was it determined where the bruises came from? I can see a medical condition if one had bruises, but both?
Them bruises were contagous and both babies caught it. It was a medical condition, like the flu.
wow

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

if they treat their babies the way they treat their dogs they should be locked up for abuse

“Get off my lawn”

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

If they're mistreating their animals call Animal Control.
just me

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I hope for the sake of these babies,that they are taken from that home,and that whomever caused them harm,are tortured repeatedly!
Bill T

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Have partied with Rocky and Misty so I know they party ... and I know they don't take care of those twins, at least not much. They just aren't capable and they are too lazy.
wow

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

rockys mom has had problems with drugs too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 29 min you cant 39,410
Cedartown High School Principal (Sep '13) 49 min Voter 44
State Kicks Kool Smiles in the Teeth (Aug '07) Apr 16 Bill Clinton 417
County commissioner Apr 16 taxpayer 8
petland Apr 15 James Douglas Morrison 1
Rockmart assistant principal arrested on aggrav... (Jul '13) Apr 14 MSO4 137
Alicia Oxenreider Apr 14 WaitJusta 18
•••
•••

Rome News Video

•••
•••

Rome Jobs