Bremen couple charged with child cruelty

Apr 14, 2010 Full story: Douglas County Sentinel 125

A Bremen couple faces cruelty to children charges after their 3-month-old twin girls were admitted to the hospital with multiple bruises last month.

Read more
TheMostConcerned

Bremen, GA

#83 Jan 28, 2013
Well, no one has answered what happened to the children ...
MoreConcernedTha nAnyone

Bremen, GA

#84 Jan 28, 2013
Well Ryan who ever you got your info from they are mistaken. Rocky's mom was taking care of the twins while Misty & Rocky couldn't but she no longer takes care of them. Matter of fact hardly ever sees them. Rocky & Misty have had the twins since October and have been bonding & spending as much time with their children as they can since that was taken away from them right after birth. By the way how would you know if Misty has an obamaphone & owes the hospital??? Do you know her personally or do you have inside information that you aren't suppose to be revealing. I think someone could lose their job if that is sure. Someone might be watching you so you might better be careful.
GetALife

United States

#85 Jan 28, 2013
This is just beyond ridiculous. Rocky's mother does NOT take care of the babies, both children live at home with Rocky and Misty. Misty has a job amd Rocky takes care of the kids, so I'm not aure where you got that either of them are lazy. Lazy people generally dont have jobs, and you obviously dont have kids of your own or you would know that taking care of ONE child is more than a fulltime job in itself and they do a very good job of taking care of TWO children. You're making yourselves look like complete idiots. Anyone who knows Rocky and Misty personally, and anyone who has actually been around the twins knows that all the negative things being said about them are nothing but lies coming from pathetic morons who obviously have NO life whatsoever, and must feel pretty bad about themselves or they wouldnt feel the need to trash someone else on the internet. Yall might want to make sure your own back porch is clean before you go judging someone else and putting all their personal business and information out there for the world to see. I bet if it were happening to any of you, you would see the situation a little differently. The main thing is, just like your family problems and drama are no one else's business, neither are theirs. Talk about bad parenting, didnt your mothers ever teach you to keep your nose out of other people's business, or that if you can't say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all???
TheMostConcerned

Bremen, GA

#86 Jan 28, 2013
How did the children sustain those serious injuries? Injuries serious enough for the authorities to bring charges against the parents?
ryan

Bremen, GA

#87 Jan 28, 2013
yep i du know misty personally & know she owes almost $1000 to the bremen hospital. i know other things about her as well ...
MoreConcernedTha nAnyone

Bremen, GA

#88 Jan 28, 2013
Well Ryan I would personally like to know who you are & what you think you know; if you aren't such a coward to tell. How would you know something that personal unless you are pretending to be a friend that she has confided in. Her own family members don't even know that.If that is the case you are one pathetic human being. Well I think you are a pathetic person regardless!!!! Wonder what you might have hidden in your closet!!!
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#89 Jan 28, 2013
Well I do not know both of them but my opinion is that they both need to be put up under the jail for doing that to both of the 3 month old babies and the ones that clame that they know both of the parents well I guess u do not know them well enough do u
GetALife

Carrollton, GA

#90 Jan 28, 2013
What does someone's HOSPITAL BILL have to do with whether or not they are capable of being a good parent? Plenty of people are in debt or have unpaid bills. That doesn't make someone a bad person and it doesn't affect their ability to be a good parent.You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with something bad to say about someone, so I have to agree with the above comment. Anyone who would stoop to that level is most definitely a pathetic person. You're probably a total loser with no self esteem, and I'm SURE you have your own debts and problems just like everyone else does. Obviously bashing someone else makes you feel better about yourself and that's just sad. I feel sorry for you.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91 Jan 29, 2013
Obamaphone, That's Hilirious... Just saw a story on Fox News the other night about Obamaphone users whining and complaining about the Governments new monthly phone charges for these phones..... Election's over :)
dearly concerned

Atlanta, GA

#92 Jan 29, 2013
The children? What happened to the children? All these relatives coming to the defense of the parents but what happened to the children? Two 3 month old children don't get bruises and broken ribs by a chance accident ...
Dearly Concerned

Bremen, GA

#93 Jan 29, 2013
*bump*

The silence says it all: these children were abused.
Matter of Fact

Bremen, GA

#94 Jan 29, 2013
It was not proven that Rocky or Misty abused the children. There were other people in and out of their house at that time. Have you pathetic people got anything better to do than to destroy peoples lives. If they were found guilty they would be in prison. Their families don't have enough money or power to buy the court system like some people.
tfreddy42

Dalton, GA

#95 Jan 29, 2013
Matter of Fact wrote:
It was not proven that Rocky or Misty abused the children. There were other people in and out of their house at that time. Have you pathetic people got anything better to do than to destroy peoples lives. If they were found guilty they would be in prison. Their families don't have enough money or power to buy the court system like some people.
I could care less about how u feel about what I post about them to me they are both low life's and both need to be under the jail and u can not tell me that they did not do that to both of the babies and if u do not like my opinion then so what get over it
wow

Bremen, GA

#96 Jan 30, 2013
kknew misty in highs school and church and yeah she was mean. know the whole bunch of them including the fat husband. his mother was taking care of them babies til recently. why? she took care of them for 2 years after the abuse. she had custody while misty and rocky partied.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#97 Jan 30, 2013
So the parents are in the clear, at least by a court, but did anyone find out how these children were injured? Anyone?
MoreConcernedTha nAnyone

Bremen, GA

#98 Jan 30, 2013
Here to correct a statement made earlier in my post. Rocky's mom did have guardianship of the twins for the time the case was being looked at; but now ALL the family is trying to give Rocky & Misty time to bond with their kids that they missed out on.(Including his mom) Not that ANY of us do not want to see the twins. They are beautiful little girls that love their parents. Sorry for offending so many people!!!
wow

Bremen, GA

#99 Jan 30, 2013
2 years? the case was being looked at for 2 years while rockys mom had the babies? why were they partying for 2 years while she had them babbies?
Matter of Fact

Bremen, GA

#100 Jan 30, 2013
This is responding to "WOW": It was not their decision for her to have them for 2 yrs. They wanted to be with their kids but certain people was fighting against it. Would you happen to be one of those?? You think you know Misty so well.....how long were you in church with her & school with her??? I bet I have known her a lot longer than you & she is not a mean person unless someone is mean to her then she might take up for herself. Wonder what you were doing to her. Sounds like you might be a little jealous to me!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#101 Jan 31, 2013
Matter of Fact wrote:
This is responding to "WOW": It was not their decision for her to have them for 2 yrs. They wanted to be with their kids but certain people was fighting against it. Would you happen to be one of those?? You think you know Misty so well.....how long were you in church with her & school with her??? I bet I have known her a lot longer than you & she is not a mean person unless someone is mean to her then she might take up for herself. Wonder what you were doing to her. Sounds like you might be a little jealous to me!!
Did they have visitations during that time, and if so, did they see their kids?
Disinterested

Atlanta, GA

#102 Jan 31, 2013
So here is what we know: there WAS abuse. The children were in danger and taken away from their parents for 2 years and custody given to the grandmother. The parents wanted to be with their children but "certain people" were fighting against it. We also know that there were other people in the house who could have abused the children. And we know that the parents are chronically unemployed, overweight, on welfare of some sort and possibly drug users. Sounds like a bad environment all-round for to raise children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Shrek, th... 3 hr Emily 1
Cedartown Middle Baseball-Odell Abrams 6 hr Cowards 30
Aggravated Assault Fri Hernandez 1
Teacher arrested and still teaching?!?!? Thu mrsmoss1419 56
What is up with Leslie Cremeens? (Nov '09) Mar 26 Tony 29
Corruption in Carroll County Court System (Jan '12) Mar 26 Just saying 23
Teresa Watson's Website - Lies or Ineptness????... (Apr '10) Mar 24 ExWaddell 49
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]