Bremen couple charged with child cruelty

Bremen couple charged with child cruelty

There are 126 comments on the Douglas County Sentinel story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Bremen couple charged with child cruelty. In it, Douglas County Sentinel reports that:

A Bremen couple faces cruelty to children charges after their 3-month-old twin girls were admitted to the hospital with multiple bruises last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Douglas County Sentinel.

Neirbo

Carrollton, GA

#21 Apr 28, 2010
wow wrote:
I knew the girl in highschool. yes she is psycho! she beat the hell out of me for no reason at all. her and her friend beth easterwood. i dont doubt at all that she did this. she always acts like she is better than everybody when in all actuality the girl needs to get some improvement done
Wait a minute.....You just said you dont doubt at all that 'she' did this, then in the very next comment you said you thought nobody did anything wrong.

Which one is it??
ANNA

United States

#22 Apr 29, 2010
its not chris hearn its zach hearns sis
Friend

Carrollton, GA

#23 Apr 29, 2010
Yeah Well I dont Know the "SO CALLED" Dad. And Misty Wouldnt Do Shit Like That.
another friend

Boone, IA

#24 Apr 29, 2010
Friend wrote:
Yeah Well I dont Know the "SO CALLED" Dad. And Misty Wouldnt Do Shit Like That.
I agree, I think the kid just tripped and fell. I know lots of clumsy kids. The parents would never do this I saw them at church once and their parents lived near a church, not possible!
I hope you are kidding

Summerfield, NC

#25 Apr 29, 2010
The kid tripped and fell! I really hope you are kidding. The babies are 3 months old barely old enough to hold up their head. I hope if this is true that these sweet babies will find new and loving parents somewhere else.
No doubt

Carrollton, GA

#26 Apr 29, 2010
Friend wrote:
So What if She beat Your Ass, I am sure EVERYONE Has got in a fight Before.
Nope. Wrong answer.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#27 Apr 29, 2010
Rec league baller wrote:
<quoted text>
If What I was told is correct, Rocky's mom had a daughter as well. She named the daughter, wait for it, "Adrian."
If true, that is priceless in a way I never imagined.
Please tell me you are just joking! Oh that would be too damn funny.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#28 Apr 29, 2010
another friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I think the kid just tripped and fell. I know lots of clumsy kids. The parents would never do this I saw them at church once and their parents lived near a church, not possible!
Yeah, and Catholic Priests are in church as well. See how well that went.
another friend

Boone, IA

#29 Apr 29, 2010
I hope you are kidding wrote:
The kid tripped and fell! I really hope you are kidding. The babies are 3 months old barely old enough to hold up their head. I hope if this is true that these sweet babies will find new and loving parents somewhere else.
Just making fun of the retards that always defend these ass hats. Seems most people think if someone steps foot in a church they are a good person. I personally believe that anyone is capable of ANYTHING given the right circumstances.
DoTheRightThing

Toledo, OH

#30 Apr 29, 2010
another friend wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that because she was seen @ church & her parents live near a church she's disqualified from crimes such as child abuse? Because if you are you & Misty make perfect sense to be friends. Idiots w/ very little (if any) common sense. Maybe y'all can both be sterilized together! Please don't reproduce. We have plenty of people like y'all around here!
another friend

Boone, IA

#31 Apr 29, 2010
DoTheRightThing wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that because she was seen @ church & her parents live near a church she's disqualified from crimes such as child abuse? Because if you are you & Misty make perfect sense to be friends. Idiots w/ very little (if any) common sense. Maybe y'all can both be sterilized together! Please don't reproduce. We have plenty of people like y'all around here!
Talking about needing to be sterilized... Ever heard of sarcasm? look at the post just above yours, idiot.
Rec league baller

United States

#32 Apr 29, 2010
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me you are just joking! Oh that would be too damn funny.
That's what I was told. I can't comment as to whether or not it's true.
Your jokeing right

Powder Springs, GA

#33 May 1, 2010
another friend wrote:
<quoted text>
The "kid" tripped and fell when they arent even old enough to hold their head up on their own??!!! you have GOT to be kidding me!! Are you stupid or what?? If the parents didnt beat them then what ddo you suggest happened?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#34 May 1, 2010
Your jokeing right wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or what??
I go with the former. What some crap parents.
Neirbo

Carrollton, GA

#35 May 1, 2010
Your jokeing right wrote:
<quoted text>
The "kid" tripped and fell when they arent even old enough to hold their head up on their own??!!! you have GOT to be kidding me!! Are you stupid or what?? If the parents didnt beat them then what ddo you suggest happened?
Wow! Chill out!'Another friend' already SAID they made that comment being sarcastic! They dont really think the babies tripped and fell!!! No more than they think the parents wouldnt do something like that because they were "seen in church" or "live near a church". They were simply mocking some of the people who defend the scum that abused these children.

And to anyone else who says they know these people, or they know they did nothing wrong.....unless you were a witness, you can not KNOW what happened. You might want to think someone you know would never do this, but the fact remains that SOMEONE did.
j dub

United States

#36 May 2, 2010
Its really sad to see so many people get off on other peoples problems.
Neirbo

Carrollton, GA

#37 May 2, 2010
j dub wrote:
Its really sad to see so many people get off on other peoples problems.
It's a forum for discussion. That's sort of the whole point of the website! However, I dont think anyone here is 'getting off' on other people's problems. Sorry you dont understand the concept of discussion. Makes me wonder why you bothered to leave a comment.
j dub

United States

#38 May 3, 2010
Discussion is fine. Apparently you haven't read this whole forum.
j dub

United States

#39 May 3, 2010
And please don't wonder to hard lady.
Neirbo

Carrollton, GA

#41 May 3, 2010
j dub wrote:
And please don't wonder to hard lady.
4 hours later you come back with that? ROFL I guess you were looking for someone to give you some attention and since you didnt get it, you wanted to poke the bear!
Thanks for giving me a laugh on a dreary day.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn Nicole Davis (Feb '17) Fri morris 186
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) May 15 Funeral denial 123
looking for rental house/apt May 15 Talk30125 1
Best part about living in Rome, GA? May 15 logic 6
Polk School board May 14 Parent 4
Brandon Reeves (Jul '14) May 5 Stacie Price 11
Whats the deal with dublin circle road in floyd... (Jul '17) May 5 Angel 2

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages