Bremen couple charged with child cruelty

Apr 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Douglas County Sentinel

A Bremen couple faces cruelty to children charges after their 3-month-old twin girls were admitted to the hospital with multiple bruises last month.

Comments
1 - 20 of 119 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
blueyes35

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

You know what? If they are guilty, someone needs to beat the snot out of them and let them see what it feels like to beat on.. 3mths old that's, really pitiful
Neirbo

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

How the heck do you explain bruises all over 3 month old babies, especially bad enough to require hospitalization?!?!?
DoTheRightThing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Who is this couple?
get it gone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Chirs hearns sister
get it gone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Chris hearn

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

With names like Misty and Rocky Bo Traylor, you know something is wrong. Are there really parents who name their kids "Rocky"? lol!
Anyway if these losers did this to that child, they should both be sterilized, because they do not deserve to be parents.
Did You Know

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

MSO4 wrote:
With names like Misty and Rocky Bo Traylor, you know something is wrong. Are there really parents who name their kids "Rocky"? lol!
Anyway if these losers did this to that child, they should both be sterilized, because they do not deserve to be parents.
Do not forget to sterilize there parents, it may be too late for them but a firing squad is in order for they raised them.
DoTheRightThing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Is there a link to the news story? This makes me sick!
sad

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

this is so sad I dont understand anyone who could hurt a child!
wow

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I knew the girl in highschool. yes she is psycho! she beat the hell out of me for no reason at all. her and her friend beth easterwood. i dont doubt at all that she did this. she always acts like she is better than everybody when in all actuality the girl needs to get some improvement done
wow

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

get it gone wrote:
Chirs hearns sister
say what u want i could give a shit less trust me on that but do not bring chris' name into something he has nothing to do with. he is an amazing person, friend, father, and son. I can only speak for him, and im sorry but I cannot read this and not stick up for him! and for the record I believe that this is huge accident and that no one has done anything mean to these babies! god bless

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
and for the record I believe that this is huge accident and that no one has done anything mean to these babies! god bless
Translation.....You are related to these scum, and will do and say whatever necessary to keep these losers out of jail.
wow

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

translation, im not related to anyone, i am speaking the truth. I was just with chris this weekend and he is a great person yes i am sticking up for him and no one else.

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

wow wrote:
translation, im not related to anyone, i am speaking the truth. I was just with chris this weekend and he is a great person yes i am sticking up for him and no one else.
Oh but just wait a second. You did take up for Chris, but then you defended the the other scumbags by saying you thing that baby got the way it did by "accident". Slick, a baby does not get internal trauma and extensive bruising by mere accident. Some asshole worked that little baby over with their fists.
OctoberK

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I agree, a 3 month old baby CANNOT get bruises and internal injuries like that from doing what a 3 month old is capable of doing! Common sense here please!!
Did You Know

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

wow wrote:
translation, im not related to anyone,
Are you saying you are a "Mongrel"?
douche bag

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Did You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget to sterilize there parents, it may be too late for them but a firing squad is in order for they raised them.
I don't know the Rocky dude but I do know Misty's parents. Roy and Pat raised them in church and are good people. Sometimes you cant help it if your kids turn out to be trash. It is not always the parents fault.
Friend

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

This Is Ridiculous! I have known Misty Since I was in the Fourth Grade. Misty Was ALWAYS Kind. So What if She beat Your Ass, I am sure EVERYONE Has got in a fight Before. I do not belive any of this for one second. Whether or Not This is True Or NOT. NO ONE KNOWS JACK SHIT EXCEPT MISTY AND HER HUSBAND. So go post something somewhere else that you Know the Facts of.
Rec league baller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

MSO4 wrote:
If What I was told is correct, Rocky's mom had a daughter as well. She named the daughter, wait for it, "Adrian."

If true, that is priceless in a way I never imagined.
disgusted

Midland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Friend wrote:
This Is Ridiculous! I have known Misty Since I was in the Fourth Grade. Misty Was ALWAYS Kind. So What if She beat Your Ass, I am sure EVERYONE Has got in a fight Before. I do not belive any of this for one second. Whether or Not This is True Or NOT. NO ONE KNOWS JACK SHIT EXCEPT MISTY AND HER HUSBAND. So go post something somewhere else that you Know the Facts of.
Explain how 3 month old babies get bruised enough to have to go to the hospital and have surgery. The parents have beaten these poor babies. It's the only explanation. I think Kyle is the only one in this family that turned out doing something positive with his life. That's Rocky's family anyway. I don't know the "so called" mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rome Discussions

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 50 min jeb stuart 50,238
Lauren Richardson 1 hr MSO4 6
Strong Marketing-Deca and German programs Cut a... 3 hr Bob Smith 18
strange person walling down hwy between cedarto... 5 hr MSO4 12
Plumbers in Carrollton (Jun '12) 11 hr Zach 3
Need help 17 hr Searching 3
jerry travis white Jul 28 d m k 1
•••
•••

Rome News Video

•••
•••

Rome Jobs