First Prev
of 6
Next Last

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#109 Apr 15, 2012
fan of no one wrote:
I see ricky pope got out on bond from those animal molestation charges he is facing.
Yeah son, your mommy stepped up and admitted she was the one doing things with those Great Danes. So everything is good on my end, how about you?
fan of no one

Acworth, GA

#111 Jun 19, 2012
all of you Popes are worthless trash. not a one of you able to man up and admit that all you are is a worthless troll that likes to stir people up. I have watched you downgrade some really good people over the years, just for fun. not a one of you have the balls to come out of the closet as to who you really are.

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#112 Jun 25, 2012
fan of no one wrote:
all of you Popes are worthless trash. not a one of you able to man up and admit that all you are is a worthless troll that likes to stir people up. I have watched you downgrade some really good people over the years, just for fun. not a one of you have the balls to come out of the closet as to who you really are.
Calm down son. Can you tell me one good person I trashed? I highly doubt it.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#113 Jan 15, 2013
Whatever happened to ole Jerry Duke. I figured he would be some big media mogul by now. Alas, growing turnips must be more fascinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn Nicole Davis 3 hr JusticeforKatelyn 15
Milestones test 21 hr So there 1
Charles Jennings Mar 18 Need Info 1
Officer Lyle (Apr '16) Mar 18 Anonymous 5
News Kelly Reico North Mar 17 Jami Houston 1
just curious Mar 16 whodunits wife hooks 4
Leigh Patterson, District Attorney (Oct '13) Mar 14 justiceforthepoorman 15

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance