First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Separated at birth? Kinda like the movie Twins, the guy on the left classy and well educated, while the one on the left, as looks more like something from the Georgia Department of Corrections website.
nauseated

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I take it the one on the right is Jerry Duke, the owner of Newswire? What an absolute slob! That is just too damn funny. He expects everyone to take him seriously while looking like that? He is the posterboy for southern redneck and is the very reason people make fun of the south. Thanks alot.
comic

Stockbridge, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
LMAO!! Here's a link where this all started.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rome-ga/TR57E...
tiddly wink

Mcdonough, GA

#4 Sep 11, 2008
Now that is scary!

“I love me a KOOL”

Since: Sep 08

Valdosta, GA

#5 Sep 12, 2008
I spent hours coming up with that, so thanks for the props.
tiddly wink

Mcdonough, GA

#6 Sep 12, 2008
MS_O4 wrote:
I spent hours coming up with that, so thanks for the props.
I promise I believe you're the real MSO4, so convincing.
Jerry Duke

Decatur, GA

#7 Sep 13, 2008
MSO4 wrote:
Separated at birth? Kinda like the movie Twins, the guy on the left classy and well educated, while the one on the left, as looks more like something from the Georgia Department of Corrections website.
At least I have the balls to put my face on for public viewing!
lunkhead

Rome, GA

#8 Sep 13, 2008
it would probly be better for all of us if you didn't.
beshizzled

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2008
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
terrell

Rome, GA

#12 Sep 20, 2008
weren't you one of the RNW bunch who laughed about the six flags death of the teenager too? someone made up a sick little play on words about it and everyone thought that was hilarious? doesn't take a lot to entertain you guys eh?
terrell

Rome, GA

#13 Sep 20, 2008
I read RNW more than I read this.
terrell

Rome, GA

#14 Sep 20, 2008
that's right terrel #2, ignore the fact RNW members called a boy that died tragically stupid, ignorant, darwin recipient and made comments such as "natures way of thinning the herd", just so you can comment on the fact I read the RNW a few times. You people are disgusting.
burnette

Rome, GA

#15 Sep 20, 2008
Ahh yes here is the link to the comments terrell is referring to about the boy who died at Six Flags.

http://www.romewired.com/view_topic.php...

And below is the batman wordplay by RGS that everyone thought was so funny.

"And the person WAS decapitated on the Batman Ride..........

I don't think there is anyway to do this without Robin the family of their dignity

and I don't mean to be a Joker

but I figure they wrapped the head in a cape

they can't release that information because they don't want to be seen as "CAVE"ing into public pressure

I hope the interest in this story doesn't Wayne"

It takes a very very disturbed mind to make up jokes like the above about a boy who has just died tragically and the RNW members who laughed at the above batman joke are just as disturbed as RGS.
BubbaGump

Lawrenceville, GA

#16 Sep 20, 2008
Thats right dig up the past because you can't finf anything new to drag up. You people disgust me. The country is collapsing finacially and you would rather spend time trashing Newswire scum.

Foolish!
burnette

Rome, GA

#17 Sep 20, 2008
Aren't I just holier than thou when I've done the same things I'm accusing others of? Shame on me!

I apologize also. I'm sorry for all the BS I've said about them. They are nice people!
terrell

Rome, GA

#18 Sep 20, 2008
BubbaGump wrote:
Thats right dig up the past because you can't finf anything new to drag up. You people disgust me. The country is collapsing finacially and you would rather spend time trashing Newswire scum.
Foolish!
ouch.... somebody doesn't like to be reminded of their disgusting behavior regarding the six flags incident huh? Don't blame you.... i would want that swept under the rug too if I were in any way associated with that madness on RNW.
burnette

Rome, GA

#19 Sep 20, 2008
burnette wrote:
Aren't I just holier than thou when I've done the same things I'm accusing others of? Shame on me!
I apologize also. I'm sorry for all the BS I've said about them. They are nice people!
and they call us childish kids over on RNW. we don't stoop to taking another's screenname and making juvenile remarks like the above.
SunnieDaze

Rome, GA

#20 Sep 24, 2008
You know you ppl keep slamming RNW. You keep blaming them for this and that.

What do you have to say about this picture on this particular thread?

Is it OKAY? You are doing the same thing. Making fun of ppl. Telling personal things about ppl. Whose business is it if someone owes taxes?

Personal attacks will come back on you. What goes around comes around.

You MSO4 are an instigator. Shame on ALL of you. I think you were all bullied in school and you are being a bully behind a screen attacking ppl.
SunnieDaze

Rome, GA

#21 Sep 24, 2008
burnette wrote:
<quoted text>
and they call us childish kids over on RNW. we don't stoop to taking another's screenname and making juvenile remarks like the above.
No, you just steal ppl's screenames. You also put up stupid pictures like the one on this thread.

What a gutless person you are in the real world. Keep hiding behind your monitor and act like a juvenile.
burnette

Rome, GA

#22 Sep 24, 2008
SunnieDaze wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just steal ppl's screenames. You also put up stupid pictures like the one on this thread.
What a gutless person you are in the real world. Keep hiding behind your monitor and act like a juvenile.
i believe your crystal ball is a bit cloudy there oh gutless one. i never put up a picture anywhere, nor have i ever stolen anyone's screenname. you people are without a doubt the most juvenile bunch of idiots ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very important board meeting Tuesday 7/14! 5 hr Applicants must A... 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Rome, GA (Aug '10) 20 hr Dafaw 42
Teacher arrested and still teaching?!?!? Mon What- 121
Does anybody like or love Fords (Oct '14) Jul 5 Mayor of rome 14
Motorcycle Gangs (Jul '13) Jul 5 Mayor of rome 47
Pat Casey still open Jul 4 JackPSmith 1
Zorba's (Jul '14) Jul 2 regular 21
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE