Been there done that visalus scam is real

Posted in the Rome Forum

Kenny Winters

Rome, GA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Visalus uses brain washing to control these people. They pay big money to go to these conventions and you should see all the almost church like actives. These people are raising Their hands and crying. It is sick. Visalus promises financial freedom in a time of great economic troubles and these people fall for this. They stand around with these fake checks for 50,000.00 it us so sad. The tickets even cost upwards of 95.00 and even more. What a joke. Even better I see all these people that buy into all that, they will argue that vi life is saving the WORLD. Gahahahahahaha. They believe this crap to no end. I think they get in so far financially they can't see Their way out. Let's see lets spend 1000.00 and get a check for 12.00 or better yet sale 12,000.00 worth of this crap and get 65.00 check. Hahahahah o yea and the BMW what ever man. It is a lease you must keep your sales over 12,000 and keep all these people active under you in order to get 600.00 per month toward your BMW Half of the leases I checked out was well over the 600.00 and then you have insurance my free BMW would have cost me 427.00 extra per month. It is a scam the whole way around. To bad so many stupid people fall for this
I almost feel sorry for this Hood lady in Rome. She got bit by the vi life bug. It will control her life. She will turn against friends and family. Anyone who questions Their visalus lifestyle. Sounds like she has the mindset that this is all she can do in life and her children and anyone who disagrees will pay the price. All to common with my experience in visalus. People let this control their life's and drain their bank accounts. So sad.
However the story on property crunch is interesting. Christa Hood I have a feeling your vi life is falling apart
Watching

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Visalus is like any other network marketing program. If you work it, you may make some money. If you use the product and do what it says, you will lose weight. You get out of it what you put into it. Not a scam. Not a get rich quick thing and not a miracle weight loss program.
Lane

Rome, GA

#3 Sep 4, 2012
You said it all... You may make some money...
Watching wrote:
Visalus is like any other network marketing program. If you work it, you may make some money. If you use the product and do what it says, you will lose weight. You get out of it what you put into it. Not a scam. Not a get rich quick thing and not a miracle weight loss program.
Joe Stalks

Rome, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Yes it is a scam
Just like all the paid for ads in all these magazines People get it through your head. Visalus paid for those ads.... And yes the FTC is going to stop these people from claiming that is cures illness It simply is not true. Just google what is in the crap. I seen a list on here. Why does the company put so many misleading things up so we can't find the truth about the product. Take a minute and watch these crazy people on u tube. They are nuts yelling and saying they are changing lives. They really believe that crap. They think visalus is going to save our economy. Hahahahah
What a joke
John Williams

Rome, GA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
What a joke. Visalus sucks just like the brain washed losers that sale it. Get real you will never make any real money. Go to school and get a real career
MK L

Franklin, GA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Christa Hood in Rome Ga is a homewrecking slut. Yea right she won a free BMW. Where is it. She was meeting my husband at the motel in a old nasty black Van. Just wait I will tell your husband and I'm even gonna show him these pics I have of your naked body. Just wait
jjfast

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2014
MK L wrote:
Christa Hood in Rome Ga is a homewrecking slut. Yea right she won a free BMW. Where is it. She was meeting my husband at the motel in a old nasty black Van. Just wait I will tell your husband and I'm even gonna show him these pics I have of your naked body. Just wait
Please do tell him i have his phone nine
jjfast

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2014
jjfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do tell him i have his phone nine
Number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the carrollton menu sucks 1 hr brunettemomma 12
Mount Berry Mall 20 hr Rome Citizen 1
Rome Ga Air Show Tue Been there 14
std from nikki gore.. Tue brunettemomma 7
Do we have a crooked SHERIFF? Tue Iknowya 64
Does anyone like the baby names Lamar Chase Tue What 13
20 most dangerous cities in georgia Tue davidfarrar 6

Rome News Video

Rome Dating
Find my Match