Review: Courthouse Cafe

Review: Courthouse Cafe

Posted in the Rome Forum

Batman

Douglasville, GA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
great little restaurant friendly people good food family atmosphere feels like home away from home.
working man

Douglasville, GA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I have eaten and a lot of restaurants in Carrollton.some the people that work there in the Own place treat you like your trash never charge you the same price every time you go in their orders same thing the Prices
is deferred but the courthouse restaurant the food is good this service is good the people are friendly the prices are cheaper andand they always charge you same thing they did last time.it is so nice to have a restaurant run by honest people good group and what good personalities thank you courthouse Cafe.
Phil

Villa Rica, GA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
working man wrote:
I have eaten and a lot of restaurants in Carrollton.some the people that work there in the Own place treat you like your trash never charge you the same price every time you go in their orders same thing the Prices
is deferred but the courthouse restaurant the food is good this service is good the people are friendly the prices are cheaper andand they always charge you same thing they did last time.it is so nice to have a restaurant run by honest people good group and what good personalities thank you courthouse Cafe.
Glad you like the restaurant. However, please use punctuation, grammar, and syntax correctly. Good grief, this is nearly unreadable.
Donnie

Buford, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
phil, why do you care how somebody puts periods at their end of they sentences? You the spelling police or something? GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT.
Spelling Patrol

Carrollton, GA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Some people are better at detail than others.
Phil

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Donnie wrote:
phil, why do you care how somebody puts periods at their end of they sentences? You the spelling police or something? GET A LIFE YOU IDIOT.
Donnie,

You should capitalize the first word of a sentences, especially if it is a proper noun. When asking a question you need to state it as a question, i.e. Are you the spelling police? Also, in a note to one person, one should refrain from using all capital letters. Have a nice day, butt munch.
Hungry

Buford, GA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Where is the courthouse cafe?
humm1

Cedartown, GA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Donnie,
You should capitalize the first word of a sentences, especially if it is a proper noun. When asking a question you need to state it as a question, i.e. Are you the spelling police? Also, in a note to one person, one should refrain from using all capital letters. Have a nice day, butt munch.
You should use a comma after a prepositional phrase when it is the beginning of a sentence. Have a good day.
humm1

Cedartown, GA

#9 Apr 1, 2013
I retract that statement to Phil. That rule is if the phrase or clause consists of MORE than 4 words.

But, I will say that I bet that you knew what the poster meant. You sound as thogh you are smart enough to figure things out.

And in my most humble opinion, the main thing that matters on a chat board or instant messages is that we get insight from posters.

I have found that if they are criticized for their spelling, grammar, etc. they are discourged from posting.

In that case we might miss something that we might have been interested in knowing.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#10 Apr 2, 2013
this is a cedartown topix boad, notcarrolton or villa rica. if you are looking for input about a local subject or issue, wouldn't you spur more repsonse if you posted on a carrolton oir villa rica board, instead of one where no one knows of the courthouse cafe you speak of?
humm1

Cedartown, GA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Well sometimes go to Carrollton and I have a family member who works there.

It doesn't hurt to know what's going on in the surrounding towns.

So, in other words, speak for yourself.
ButteryCup

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2013
misticosombrero wrote:
this is a cedartown topix boad, notcarrolton or villa rica. if you are looking for input about a local subject or issue, wouldn't you spur more repsonse if you posted on a carrolton oir villa rica board, instead of one where no one knows of the courthouse cafe you speak of?
Idiot misticosombrero just can't get it.
Karen

Carrollton, GA

#13 Feb 27, 2014
Haven't been to Courthouse Cafe, but will go tomorrow morning.
Wolkenlaufer

Carrollton, GA

#14 Feb 28, 2014
Read your John Grisham. :) Courthouse cafes, restaurants-whatever they're called, are a great place to eat. Not only for the food, but to listen in on all the legal stuff being talked about. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* Doesn't matter where they're located.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Barker Wed Ceaser 1
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Wed Herbert Walker 32
Bronze statues Sep 27 Elmer 15
Polk County DA Sep 26 Anonymous 5
the kkk in carrollton (Mar '13) Sep 22 Bigblackcock 12
I'm moving to Rome, GA Sep 22 Hopethathelps 41
Pepperell Dragons Football (Aug '14) Sep 20 nobody 18

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages