Sheriff Lawsuits?
Do Tell

Aragon, GA

#21 Mar 4, 2013
gossip wrote:
whats it to you who someone is fu**ing?
Well It was EVERYBODY's business during the last administration bc someone got on topix with several different screen names and made sure that all you fine people knew about it and wouldn't stop until all concerned were either asked to leave or resigned. So, if it's happening now, why shouldn't all you fine people know about it now?
Its a comin

Rome, GA

#22 Mar 4, 2013
I hear there were 11 let go but I know of 12 suing. Somebodys not happyin wonderland.
Info

United States

#23 Mar 4, 2013
The LT was also seen transporting his son to a tournament in county car.
Wonder Why

Aragon, GA

#24 Mar 4, 2013
Its a comin wrote:
I hear there were 11 let go but I know of 12 suing. Somebodys not happyin wonderland.
Look at who he has hired since he has been in office. I mean, all the rejects that have either been let go, resigned in lieu of being fired, or quit bc they didn't get their way in the past administration. If I hear correctly, one he hired is on POST probation for 2 years, one was lazy when he worked in the jail and was never promoted so he left to go to another agency and is now back, one resigned bc of actions with inmates, one had a DUI, and so on and so on. So he will probably have more to come!
Wrestling Dad

Aragon, GA

#25 Mar 4, 2013
I saw that too. I was at a match with my son and saw him drop his son off at a match in the company car ON COMPANY TIME! Guess we paid for that gas to cart him around.
Its a comin

Rome, GA

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Blackfoot wrote:
I been hearin our sheriffs paw raises fightin chickens. Thank he will sell me some
I hear they can be found in Alabama. But thats another story.....
One of the twelve

Rome, GA

#27 Mar 4, 2013
After I was let go Jan. 1st, I went to my bank to refinance a loan to lower my payments. My banker, who is a good friend of mine,was shocked. He understood no one was to be let go except the Sheriff and the Chief.
Yea Well

Aragon, GA

#28 Mar 4, 2013
One of the twelve wrote:
After I was let go Jan. 1st, I went to my bank to refinance a loan to lower my payments. My banker, who is a good friend of mine,was shocked. He understood no one was to be let go except the Sheriff and the Chief.
Looks like he told stories to a bunch of people. He said he wasn't going to fire anyone and then ended up letting 12 go. One was on administrative leave pending an investigation and he let that one go bc he said right now people were looking at him and it was too political. Last I checked you can't let someone go for political reasons. Or maybe he is ten feet tall and bullet proof?
Do Tell

Aragon, GA

#29 Mar 4, 2013
I hear that they are going to have to hire someone to train the new secretary? Maybe it's more of a job than anyone thought it was. I bet they are wishing they had taken the offer to have someone come in and train with the secretary that was there before the old administration went out. But someone's ego got the best of them and they didn't want their help.(Sighs)
Zoey

United States

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Worked with both sheriffs and by far km staff was most helpful.
Courtsss

United States

#31 Mar 4, 2013
Zoey wrote:
Worked with both sheriffs and by far km staff was most helpful.
. I AGREEEEEEEE-
Sure

Auburn, AL

#32 Mar 5, 2013
I am willing to bet that almost all of these comments are from the same Kelly supporter that posted on all the election topics. The statements have the Same bad grammar, bitterness and hear-say facts from the last three years. Lawsuits are public record... The previous administration should know they were in the paper for enough of them.
Tony the Tiger

United States

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Only lawsuit I can remember in the paper is the one the current Sheriff lost.
Sure

United States

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Http:/polkfishwrap.com/bookmar k/15963499/
Http:/polkfishwrap.com/bookmar k/13351854/-Several-heading-to -court-for-status-check-next-m onth
www.cedartownstd.com/view/full_story/10000259... ?

If you have trouble copy and pasting these you can go to Bing or Google and find the links, state and federal filings etc.

Details on the illegal warrant he issued to Topix and the Topix CEO's statements are also available on the web. Don't take the same three or four people's gossip and hear-say for fact. The Internet has amazing resources where fact and unbiased information is available.
sundrop

Kingston, GA

#35 Mar 5, 2013
The big green ugly jealous monster has arrived in town and has joined topix again!!! so sad!!
Tony the Tiger

United States

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Sure wrote:
Http:/polkfishwrap.com/bookmar k/15963499/
Http:/polkfishwrap.com/bookmar k/13351854/-Several-heading-to -court-for-status-check-next-m onth
www.cedartownstd.com/view/full_story/10000259... ?
If you have trouble copy and pasting these you can go to Bing or Google and find the links, state and federal filings etc.
Details on the illegal warrant he issued to Topix and the Topix CEO's statements are also available on the web. Don't take the same three or four people's gossip and hear-say for fact. The Internet has amazing resources. where fact and unbiased information is available.
So funny how you would reference this case that states that shellhouse was suppose to take care of the matter??? Isn't he the new Jail Adm. Hope he does a better job for you JM then he did for KM.LOL
Sure

Auburn, AL

#37 Mar 5, 2013
To quote Providence: "Oh your throwing everything you have at me-Cheap Shots, low blows. Will you ever let it go? You're so pathetic, give it a rest. You're not gonna win. You're never gonna win."

This is just a regular old person calling BS on your big gossip mouth. I voted for Mike.
Too Funny

Aragon, GA

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Isn't is funny how NOW it's the big green ugly jealous monster? Before this administration was in office and was on topix all the time trying to put down everything KM and his administration was doing, it wasn't jealousy, but now that JM's administration is being called out, it's jealousy? Whatever! It's fair game! And just because we all know one person that used several names to put questions out there and answer themselves, don't mean that that is what is happening now. KM has a lot of friends and supporters still. AND there are a lot of concerned citizens that feel like all the people in the county deserve to know, just like they were informed BEFORE the election, they deserve to be informed NOW of what is going on within this office. Good and Bad. Only thing is I haven't seen any good. Family values have been shot, so I have read in above statements, if that is true, and tax payers money is being wasted on gas transporting kids and family members in county vehicles, if that is true from above statements, and if there are lawsuits being filed and coming against this office, then that will cost the county more money. Goodness! And when is the Champs program going to get started? That was another campaign promise.
KOCA

United States

#40 Mar 5, 2013
The election is over get a life or a job, if anyone will hire you. See if you can find some more victims to hack on you've beat this dead horse to death.
Too Funny

Aragon, GA

#41 Mar 5, 2013
Now it's beating a horse to death? When they were doing it, it wasn't? How funny. Now you want people to get a job. Why couldn't you say that to the one's who were on here for MONTHS before the election was over saying things against KM;s administration. Why couldn't THEY just move on and get a job and quit beating a dead horse? Sorry. The good people of this town deserve to know what's going on in the county now as well as before. Sit back, buckle up and wait for the ride. The fat lady hasn't sung yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody like or love Fords (Oct '14) Dec 9 Leigh 16
Katelyn Nicole Davis (Feb '17) Dec 8 Cason Irwin 167
News Downtown businesses band together to shine spot... Dec 7 logic 6
News Popular TV Series Shoots in Murray County Dec 6 Wassdoing 12
Dog Drags Butt Across Carpet (Apr '16) Dec 6 Wassdoing 18
Best part about living in Rome, GA? Dec 3 logic 2
Help bring fraudster down! Dec 2 wrigs 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages