Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul is n...

Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul is not a solution. They need to balance the budget and stay with...

There are 2 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul is not a solution. They need to balance the budget and stay with.... In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Cedartown City Commissioners voted unanimously to take out a tax anticipation note, or TAN as it's commonly called, again this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

Voter

Cedartown, GA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Obamanomics are catching on every where . This is just another case of politicians doing what they do best ,spending money they don,t have.
Just Passing Through

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Who is this Peter fellow with all the money. Maybe we could get him to donate it to the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Barker 24 min Burned 2
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV (Dec '15) 3 hr Moats supporters 188
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Wed Herbert Walker 32
Bronze statues Sep 27 Elmer 15
Polk County DA Sep 26 Anonymous 5
the kkk in carrollton (Mar '13) Sep 22 Bigblackcock 12
I'm moving to Rome, GA Sep 22 Hopethathelps 41

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages