Is Jerry Duke above the law?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#62 Apr 12, 2010
Mayor of Dukeville wrote:
<quoted text>
What fruitstand? That business has failed miserably too. Last I heard old Jerry is working part-time at the Depot. I'm sure he is there telling them how to better run thier business.
That sounds like Jerry.

Since: Dec 09

Possum Snout, Ga

#63 Apr 14, 2010
Please don't tell me Ricky Pope ain't real. What about the Easter bunny and Santa Claus, they are not real either??

Ricky Pope wrote:
<quoted text> I seem to be the only one with their real name on this site.
i dont believe you
lunkhead wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont believe you
ILOVETALKINGTOID IOTS

Atlanta, GA

#64 Apr 14, 2010
MS04,
The reason you can talk about Jerry's taxes is because you don't own anything to pay taxes on.......lol your landlord pays the taxes on the trailer you rent

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#65 Apr 23, 2010
John Paul Pope wrote:
Please don't tell me Ricky Pope ain't real. What about the Easter bunny and Santa Claus, they are not real either??
Ricky Pope wrote:
<quoted text> I seem to be the only one with their real name on this site.
i dont believe you
<quoted text>
And son you better damn well believe us Popes stick together. Hows it going cuz?
Skeered Ricky Pope

Rome, GA

#66 Apr 24, 2010
Thats why I always post my street address and phone number Casin' any of you want to get frisky

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#67 Apr 24, 2010
Skeered Ricky Pope wrote:
Thats why I always post my street address and phone number Casin' any of you want to get frisky
You did? I must have missed that address son.
Skeered Ricky Pope

Rome, GA

#68 Apr 26, 2010
Sorry Pops for your inability to read sarcasm. I would NEVER post my address as that might lead to an arse whoopin'. So I soldier on just like you, anonymous and skeered.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#69 Apr 26, 2010
Whats the point? We know a slug when we see one. You think you're gonna change that?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#70 Apr 26, 2010
ILOVETALKINGTOIDIOTS wrote:
MS04,
The reason you can talk about Jerry's taxes is because you don't own anything to pay taxes on.......lol your landlord pays the taxes on the trailer you rent
Can you prove your accusation? Thought not liar.

Since: Dec 09

Possum Snout, Ga

#71 Apr 27, 2010
Going good cuz, everyone knows, you are as real as I am.
Ricky Pope wrote:
<quoted text>And son you better damn well believe us Popes stick together. Hows it going cuz?

Since: Dec 09

Possum Snout, Ga

#72 Apr 27, 2010
Anonymous, hey everybody knows Ricky, he ain't askeered of nothing.
Skeered Ricky Pope wrote:
Sorry Pops for your inability to read sarcasm. I would NEVER post my address as that might lead to an arse whoopin'. So I soldier on just like you, anonymous and skeered.
DukeWatchr

Rome, GA

#73 Apr 3, 2013
Jerry Duke is a Floyd County Sheriffs Dept. jailer now. Seems to be a fitting job for him, hanging out daily with the old RNW posters.
DukeWatchr

Rome, GA

#74 Apr 3, 2013
He still owes 4 years of back taxes....!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#75 Apr 4, 2013
DukeWatchr wrote:
Jerry Duke is a Floyd County Sheriffs Dept. jailer now. Seems to be a fitting job for him, hanging out daily with the old RNW posters.
Wow! Jack of all trades. Maybe his good pal Gasir keeps in touch with him.
Geez

Rome, GA

#76 Apr 4, 2013
22,000+ posts on a website like this one? Probably something terribly wrong with you. No way you have a normal life. Most who spend years and years voicing their opinion anonymously to people who could care less are those people whose close family has tired of them and shut them out of their lives. I feel sorry for MS04.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#77 Apr 4, 2013
Geez wrote:
22,000+ posts on a website like this one? Probably something terribly wrong with you. No way you have a normal life. Most who spend years and years voicing their opinion anonymously to people who could care less are those people whose close family has tired of them and shut them out of their lives. I feel sorry for MS04.
Thanks for the therapy session slick, now how about you go down to the jail and ask Jerry what his next career move will be.
Jerry Duke Fan

Rome, GA

#78 Apr 6, 2013
He has already been promoted. What have you done with your life? Let me guess, something wonderful? Professional internet blowhard?
Tax man

Marietta, GA

#79 Apr 6, 2013
Jerry Duke Fan wrote:
He has already been promoted. What have you done with your life? Let me guess, something wonderful? Professional internet blowhard?
Well now that he has such a high paying position, can you please ask him to come down and pay me what he owes. Damn, nobody likes a dead beat.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#80 Apr 9, 2013
Tax man wrote:
<quoted text>Well now that he has such a high paying position, can you please ask him to come down and pay me what he owes. Damn, nobody likes a dead beat.
Are you saying that Jerry has not paid those taxes that I found on the tax commissioners site about all those years ago? If true, WOW!

[email protected] o.com”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#81 Apr 10, 2013
Jerry Duke Fan wrote:
He has already been promoted. What have you done with your life? Let me guess, something wonderful? Professional internet blowhard?
Does his duties include serving the inmates kool-aid? Son, that would be something wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlyns trailer 6 hr Anne 9
Superintendent 12 hr Teacher 4
kaitlyn nicole davis Sat Anne 17
Mother Of The Year... Sat Anne 22
News Rev. Long was at Cedar Springs Baptist Church i... (Sep '10) Jan 20 sad 6
Review: Cedartown Dental Assoc - Gerald D Palat... (Oct '09) Jan 18 My2cents 34
News Civil action filed in 2010 fatal officer-involv... (Nov '12) Jan 18 Kathy 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages