Tyus store (loves country corner)

Posted in the Rome Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2012
AnnoyedInTyus

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Just curious about how food stamp cards work...i have gone to this store several times for my grandmother (picking her up bread and things) and when I pay with her food stamp card the cashiers always go up on the price. I know her funds are limited as im sure everyone's are, but I was wondering if anyone else in the Tyus area is having the same problem and who do I need to contact about getting the problem solved?
taterhead

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 9, 2012
why dont your grandmother get a job and stop leeching off working class peoples money?When someone uses a GOVERNMENT FREE FOOD CARD, it SHOULd cost double.Your eating off some person who worked their butt off so your grandma can eat FREE.Does your grandma also have an OBAMAPHONE?
AnnoyedInTyus

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
My grandmother is 81 and has worked since she was 15. As for me, im not on any kind of govt. Assistance, I was just asking a question, but keep runnin that inbred mouth and i'll shut you and your whole goddamn hill have eyes clan up.
taterhead

Carrollton, GA

#4 Dec 16, 2012
its NOT her money.The food stamp money is GIVEN to moochers in exchange for their vote for OBAMA.When someone uses a food stamp card, the groceries should be DOUBLED in price

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min ChicknButt 53,188
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
Polk Co newspaper Thu robbie s 3
Cedartown couple arrested twice in two days, hu... Wed Bulldawg Fan 2
Police (Oct '13) Aug 26 Lifer 12
Motorcycle Gangs (Jul '13) Aug 24 MSO4 30
Cops at my house today Aug 23 Yankee girl 9
•••

Rome News Video

•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••