Jason Slaughter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosy

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Did anybody hear of him getting arrested for embezzlement? I'm hearing it but can't find no proof LOL

“The truth is out there.”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I heard this too. There has to be a way to find out. I know of one local business owners. I personally knew him. Prominent on Main St. Got arrested and you couldn't find proof of that anywhere either. I know it can be kept private if you know how. But seems there should be a way to find out if you are determined enough. If not then its some bs that all these people's names and charges are put in the paper and on crime examiner and then some rich guy gets arrested and gets special treatment. Life isn't fair most of the time.

Anyway it seemed to have to do with that homeless shelter and thrift store ministry thing he has going there. I talked to a couple of the residents that I know. It seemed to be doing them good so I thought... that's good. I don't know Jason so I heard people saying it was fishy but I know how people are in this town. Its a shame if he was stealing or somehow using this church and ministry for profit especially if it helped to keep these already disadvantaged people down.

“The truth is out there.”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2013
http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx...

IF its worth 30 bucks to find out.

OR:
http://accurint.com/
humm

Cedartown, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
humm wrote:
<quoted text>If it was in polk county you can view the sheriffs office website and do an inmate search for current and/0r previous inmates. I just looked

I don't know if the site stays updated or. Ot
If you can't find the website I will post link later when I'm at my computer. On iPhone right now and don't have time right this minute. Google polk county ga web page. It lists all branches of polk co gov. Click on sheriffs link and there will be another link fir it. Then rest is self explanatory
its all good

Cullman, AL

#6 Mar 2, 2013
he was arrested in floyd county
hummmm

Cedartown, GA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
thanks. I'll see if the Sheriff's Office in Floyd has an inmate search from their website.
hummmm

Cedartown, GA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
I found the page In Floyd where you can check for inmates but their's only shows current inmates.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
our country's economy is in the tank, our national debt is such that we've saddled our GREAT grandchildren with insurmontuable debt (they'll have YOU to thank, our national liberties are being eroded before our very eyes, and all you vultures/carrion-eaters can do is post about a local businessman trying to hwelp. you all that are posting are PATHETIC
hummmm

Cedartown, GA

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Dear misticosombrero:

Please send a memo regarding the subjects that we will be allowed to discuss.

Or another way to make the memo more personal, send all of your subscribers a private message.

After reading the memo, I, myself, will give it careful consideration without prejudice.

But, I will also be as honest and open as I can be with you as to whether I agree or not, and I'm sure that your other subscribers will do the same.

As ever, I remain one of your loyal subscribers and supporters.

Sincerely,

Subscriber # 10522
hummmm

Cedartown, GA

#11 Mar 3, 2013
May I ask a favor of all posters reading this?
Please direct me to the sarcastic button in order that I might use it when necessary.
I ain't real smart, and I need all the help that I can get.
Newsgal

Mcdonough, GA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Checked with authorities. Here's what I was told from one official. There is one or two Jason Slaughters in Floyd County who get into trouble, but they are much younger than the one in Cedartown. It was one of them who got arrested and this is a misidentification.
humm

Cedartown, GA

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Newsgal wrote:
Checked with authorities. Here's what I was told from one official. There is one or two Jason Slaughters in Floyd County who get into trouble, but they are much younger than the one in Cedartown. It was one of them who got arrested and this is a misidentification.
Thanks for checking. I had looked on several days of Floyd co. Arrests myself. I didn't even mention the rumor to my husband until he heard it himself. Which he did at the place he has coffee most mornings.

Every rumor that's started is not necessarily on chat lines. The rumor mill is still alive and well by word of mouth.

I always like to things from a reliable source before adding to it. That's why I looked at sheriffs website before making a comment.
lol

Cedartown, GA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
The whole family is crooked as the day is long.
in the know

Cedartown, GA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
it will all be revealed in time.
FatBottomGirl

Phenix City, AL

#16 Apr 6, 2013
misticosombrero wrote:
our country's economy is in the tank, our national debt is such that we've saddled our GREAT grandchildren with insurmontuable debt (they'll have YOU to thank, our national liberties are being eroded before our very eyes, and all you vultures/carrion-eaters can do is post about a local businessman trying to hwelp. you all that are posting are PATHETIC
Don't read it, if you don't like it you fat ass bitch
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#17 Apr 6, 2013
FatBottomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you imbecile,'FatBottomGirl', aka 'sammigirl'.......if YOU READ the entire string above, you'd see it wasn't the polk cinty jason slaughter.....but your hair trigger eagerness to repsond to me, and me alone, just showed how ignorant you really are..........lordy, you are so immature. grow a pair, will ya? hahahahahahaha.

old sammigirl.....stupid is as stupid does!
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#18 Apr 6, 2013
FatBottomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
as i said....pathetic.........and you just confirmed it. can't debate on a mature level so you resort to low-level name calling? now THAT's intelligent, huh?
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Well, well, well! Lookie here "MISTICO" Pathetic = YOU. FYI...I am not FATBOTTOMGIRL. Just because=becuase...someone else puts you in your place...doesn't mean it's me. ASSUMING=making you an ass. So you must be a FATASS cause you assume a lot. Well can't fix stupid=YOU. You must really miss me! I guess I just resorted to LOW_LEVEL name calling...well if the shoe fits...stick it up your pie-hoe! latte da and so forth.
peaceout sammigirl
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Imbecile......who dat? Bahahahhaaa
FatBottomGirl

Phenix City, AL

#21 Apr 7, 2013
misticosombrero wrote:
<quoted text>
as i said....pathetic.........and you just confirmed it. can't debate on a mature level so you resort to low-level name calling? now THAT's intelligent, huh?
You are a fat ass bitter ugly bitch who is miserable because no one wants to be around you. You Stink, you have to lift up the rolls and clean under them. You've probably got God knows what growing under there.

Get over it, I will never go out with you! Stop messaging me! Stop it! There are stalking laws in Georgia!

Fat ass ugly bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a ENT Nov 30 Bluesky 1
Lowlife hookers of rome Nov 26 Nonchalant 2
Weymon Rooks (Dec '11) Nov 26 Didley 13
News Lake Allatoona is an economic powerhouse Nov 23 Ratmond 2
I'm moving to Rome, GA Nov 22 Zip your lip 53
Thomas Lee (Tommy) Cline, died 10/22/2015 Nov 19 no trouble with t... 1
Missing You Nov 18 Not gay 6

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance