cedartown PD
cms father

Norcross, GA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Why does cedartown middle school need a police to set in his car behind the school everyday after school when there are cars running 70+ mph thru the 45 mph school zone stupid if u ask me!!!
Cedartown Resident

Cedartown, GA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Our tax dollars hard at work.....
mother

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
This is so true the school zone is a joke I got passes by a 18 wheeler and I was going 50 + and he passed me like I was setting still why not do something about this CPD ???
dawg

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I am sure that police that sets in his car everyday is checking for speeders behind the school you know in that line LoL what a waste of time and tax
tightwad

Cedartown, GA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
lack of supervision, maybe
truth

Montgomery, AL

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Sit there and piss and moan. Wait till you need one and you will be a azz kisser.
dawg

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
truth wrote:
Sit there and piss and moan. Wait till you need one and you will be a azz kisser.
. Yea and when we need them they will be to busy setting behind schools watching a kid pick up line I sure that pickup line can get out of hand moms and dads grandparents boy I am sure they can get out of hand LOL
sundrop

Rome, GA

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Because you have Adults that will not follow the rules and still come in the afternoon where the buses do, then when a child gets hurt or ran over then you the ones who are griping can grip some more!!!!!Cars are suppose to come in from Collard Vally but you have some that think they are SPECIAL and they can come in the front!!!!!!!!
polkster

Manchester, GA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
sundrop wrote:
Because you have Adults that will not follow the rules and still come in the afternoon where the buses do, then when a child gets hurt or ran over then you the ones who are griping can grip some more!!!!!Cars are suppose to come in from Collard Vally but you have some that think they are SPECIAL and they can come in the front!!!!!!!!
This happens at other schools but no police are there - what gives? Why is this one special? If parents are required to use car rider line because of safety issues then are not taxpayers being put at risk since the parents will no doubt sue when their kid gets hurt?????
sundrop

Rome, GA

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Because of the schools money problems, they can not afford two of them so they have to share between the middle and high school,but u can bet if something happened to your child and u needed a police officer and they were not there to help u, then u would b hollaring!!!!SAFTY is important at all schools!
poor in polk county

Cedartown, GA

#11 Mar 25, 2013
sometimes they are sitting at the red light having there window down playing the radio when someone was having car trouble and just looked at them and kept right on sitting. what was so bad about this was it was in front of triangle and the car was broke down on the left hand side and the car's rear end was sitting out in traffic.. go figure...
sundrop

Rome, GA

#12 Mar 26, 2013
well get their tag number and car number and call the police station and report them, if you dont them u are letting them get away with it.
dawg

Atlanta, GA

#13 Mar 26, 2013
sundrop wrote:
so what your saying is the car rider line at CMS is more important than the cars speeding past the school zone at both the high school and the middle school what a joke !!!
BackInDaDay

Rome, GA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Don't think this gripe of yours has legs. Get over it and find something else to whine about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snow driving Wed ugh 1
Katelyn Nicole Davis (Feb '17) Tue Ghost2010 172
Cedartown govt employee Jan 16 stoic 7
Does anybody like or love Fords (Oct '14) Jan 15 Fedup2 18
News Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Jan 15 Refund Me 213
News Teacher accused of abusing 2 students with spec... (Feb '17) Jan 12 Sunflower2005 9
Assistant principal at Youngs Grove Jan 10 Arrested 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages