First flag design adopted by Aragon C...

First flag design adopted by Aragon City Council

There are 95 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Nov 16, 2012, titled First flag design adopted by Aragon City Council. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Aragon's first flag design incorporates the colors of purple and gold, which were used at the school once located there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#81 Dec 21, 2012
Portland Rd...why do you keep on insisting I am the Mayor, when I'm not? My REAL last name is GOODE not Suffridge.
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#82 Dec 21, 2012
No one has answered the questions I asked in post #72. "Here is a valid question; How many of you personally know the Mayor? How many have actually had a conversation with him? How many of you know what his goals are for the City. How many of you have taken the time to visit him and get to know him."
If you don't know him, or never met him or had a conversation with him, how can you make negative comments?
Walnut St

Cedartown, GA

#83 Dec 21, 2012
If you're not him Johnny-B-Goofey then you better watch your nose if he turns the corner to quick, because you got your nose stuck up his rear so far it will break if he does.
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#84 Dec 21, 2012
My goodness Walnut St, I feel sorry for you, you must live a miserable life. Why is it you are so negative, nasty, ugly and full of hatefulness in your postings. Up until now I haven't said anything ugly to any of the readers on here,(except I did call you clueless in one post, and I stand by that comment) Go back and read all the ongoing negative, nasty and ugly comments by most of the readers about someone and subjects they know absouetly nothing about. It is amazing. By the way, half of your name rings true. Did you by chance derive your nasty personality because there was too much cross breeding somewhere in your family history? You can call me Johnny-B-Goofey, or any other name you wish, bothers me not. I will say this, you can't fix stupid, and you appear to be in bad need of repair. Merry Christmas, enjoy the coal.

Cool Hand Clem

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#85 Dec 21, 2012
Old Zebras never change their stripes.
Walnut St

Cedartown, GA

#86 Dec 21, 2012
Johnny-B-Goofey just when I thought you couldn't get any goofier....you go and prove me wrong.
Now, tell me one thing....how do you know that the people posting here don't know the mayor? Have you thought that maybe they do indeed know him, but they just don't like the man, do you think maybe that could be possible? And, maybe just maybe, the only reason he is in his position today is not because we wanted him in it, but that we wanted her out of it.

I'm not for sure about the cross breeding in my family anymore than you, or anyone else is for that matter, but my life is a far cry from being miserable, in fact it's just the opposite. I am pretty sure of one thing though......it's the conclusion I've come to about you, now mind you this is just my opinion I'm not a professional, but I definitely believe you are schizophrenic, why else would you use so many different names to post under? Johnny-B-Goofier/Tranquility/B een Around/ all equal the mayor. I guess it all depends on which little voice in your head that you're listening to at the time of your postings. Merry Christmas to you too mayor,oh I mean,Johnny B Goofey,or is it Tranquility,or Been around.....ah hell I don't know, but Merry Christmas to whoever you are today. And, by the way I like coal it keeps us warm when we burn it in the winter.
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#87 Dec 22, 2012
Walnut St......for the last time. I am not the Mayor, nor Tranquility nor Been Around nor any other name you wish to attach to mine. I am one person using MY name. You are like a broken record, stuck on repeating yourself. For whatever reason you are the kind of "reader-poster" on here that no matter what the subject matter, will spout your opinion and claim it as fact. I seriously doubt you know Mr. Suffridge.
notsoaragon

Rockmart, GA

#88 Dec 22, 2012
Johnny-B-Goode wrote:
No one has answered the questions I asked in post #72. "Here is a valid question; How many of you personally know the Mayor? How many have actually had a conversation with him? How many of you know what his goals are for the City. How many of you have taken the time to visit him and get to know him."
If you don't know him, or never met him or had a conversation with him, how can you make negative comments?
Don't know him never met him, but I do know he would have to be a hell of lot better than the old mayor.
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#89 Dec 24, 2012
Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wonderful and joyful NEW YEAR.
notsoaragon

Rockmart, GA

#90 Jan 9, 2013
That old mayor was a gooden!!!!!
http://www.thepolkfishwrap.com/view/full_stor...
Johnny-B-Goode

Cedartown, GA

#91 Jan 15, 2013
Walnut St, remember this cute post of yours?

Pretty sad how Barney,I mean Burney Collins quit Brenda and put two signs in his yard pulling for the new mayor.He's bout low as a snake belly.

I hope you are person enough to attend his funeral. Burney passed away this morning.
walnut st

Cedartown, GA

#92 Feb 4, 2013
Everybody has a date with death.Still it doesn't have much affect on what we do or say on a daily bases.When we learn that someone is sick,we all seem to mellow.However,I didn't even know Burney was sick much less close to death.He never passed me without me holding out my hand in kindness.He has a sweet wife and I feel for her loss.Would I change what I said?,no.Because he did just what I said he did.May he rest in peace.
gilbert

Cedartown, GA

#93 Feb 5, 2013
Just moved into the big city.Sounds like I am going to have some fun here.
notsoaragon

Rockmart, GA

#94 Mar 7, 2013
Man what a former mayor!!!!!!
third and walnut

Cedartown, GA

#95 Mar 7, 2013
notsoaragon wrote:
Man what a former mayor!!!!!!
And still out classes you.How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rockmart mother requests mercy for teen son cha... (Jan '14) 8 hr My baby 356
Katelyn Nicole Davis 11 hr ntr 117
Corruption in local government? 20 hr WTF 16
preacher really!! May 21 class of 2010 4
News Newt Gingrich's first wife, Jackie, dies (Aug '13) May 19 J F Cooper 122
Poll Worst judge in Rome? (Apr '12) May 19 Tiffinie 30
Mike Stewart (Apr '16) May 17 Down the road 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages