Since: Feb 13

Springfield, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone know the starting salary of a Cedartown Police Officer?

How About Polk County?

Or, do you know where I could find such information?
Newsgal

Mcdonough, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Not sure about the cities' salaries, but Polk County's starts at about $12 an hour, maybe a little more. Aragon is part-time I think. Contact Jamie Newsome at CPD for that info and Chief Sorrells at RPD for info there. The sheriff's office is probably looking at hiring, with several people leaving from the old administration. Call Johnny Moats on that at the PCSO. All the department phone numbers are online.
who i today

Cedartown, GA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Always go to the source for any information from any agency or business.

Basically just eat news gal just said.
who i today

Cedartown, GA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
who i today wrote:
Always go to the source for any information from any agency or business.

Basically just eat news gal just said.
Just what she said.
salaries

Columbus, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Pcpd training pay is a little more than $12. Once the training is completed then you get a higher salary. Personally I don't believe police officers, firemen, or EMTs are paid enough for all they do.
You can request the info from each dept. good luck.
For HIS People

Aragon, GA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Newsgal wrote:
Not sure about the cities' salaries, but Polk County's starts at about $12 an hour, maybe a little more. Aragon is part-time I think. Contact Jamie Newsome at CPD for that info and Chief Sorrells at RPD for info there. The sheriff's office is probably looking at hiring, with several people leaving from the old administration. Call Johnny Moats on that at the PCSO. All the department phone numbers are online.
With several people getting "let go" from the old administration is more like it. But of course unless you are a reject from before or someone who is on POST probation, or one of his friends, you might not get hired. Or so I've heard.
salaries

Talladega, AL

#7 Mar 5, 2013
For HIS People wrote:
<quoted text>With several people getting "let go" from the old administration is more like it. But of course unless you are a reject from before or someone who is on POST probation, or one of his friends, you might not get hired. Or so I've heard.
That's BS. He is hiring those best for the positions that may be open. I'm not a reject and I've never worked there nor would I ever but I know people that are still there that was not let go as well as new hires who are not as you called "rejects" that have never worked there and didn't know the Sheriff until they was hired. Gosh you Polk Co people should really find something else to bash on.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
troubadour26 wrote:
How About Polk County?
uh, hey dumbass....how about asking THEM? what an idiot.
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
misticosombrero wrote:
<quoted text>
your a dumbass to get a life or get a job stop bull crap here

Springfield, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
misticosombrero wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, hey fucktard! I'm in Afghanistan, should I just use my cell?...MORON!

If they had more information posted on their website and didn't use Outlook for their email, it may be a little easier. You should get a life and try contributing in a way that actually matters instead of talking shit to people who don't care for your comments!
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
troubadour26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, hey fucktard! I'm in Afghanistan, should I just use my cell?...MORON!
If they had more information posted on their website and didn't use Outlook for their email, it may be a little easier. You should get a life and try contributing in a way that actually matters instead of talking shit to people who don't care for your comments!
your a fucktard to just stop all of your bull shit to your I will call the police officers on you for sure and I'm not kidding ether damn it summer of bitch just stop your dumbass shit for good I've mean it now or I will call the police officers I'm not kidding just saying you fucktard get a life or leave from this dumb gay site anyway go go go we hate you because I've do hate you for sure and for ever to and ever to

Springfield, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Ethan Beard 102 wrote:
<quoted text> your a fucktard to just stop all of your bull shit to your I will call the police officers on you for sure and I'm not kidding ether damn it summer of bitch just stop your dumbass shit for good I've mean it now or I will call the police officers I'm not kidding just saying you fucktard get a life or leave from this dumb gay site anyway go go go we hate you because I've do hate you for sure and for ever to and ever to
I guess you can't argue with that logic!
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
troubadour26 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can't argue with that logic!
argue with what
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#14 Mar 6, 2013
troubadour26 wrote:
How About Polk County?
we have a new police officer his name is Ethan Beard I'm sure he gets a lot of money I'm sure Ethan has been with us since 2012 he was a rookie cave spring police officer he's still here just not on first shift anymore he's now on 3rd night shift now don't get see him anymore its kind of said to not see Ethan beard our police officer and I've heard they don't get much money like they should at all I'm sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polk School District complaint (Jun '15) 8 hr Can 7
Sheriff Johnny Moates lied on TV (Dec '15) Sat EsomBill 212
Question: Would I be in contempt of court if I ... May 26 EsomBill 16
School board elections May 26 misticosombrero 82
What is up with Leslie Cremeens? (Nov '09) May 25 Keep It Positive 37
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) May 25 Marla Maples jr 29
Thompson st... drugs... rape...cops see it.. (Nov '15) May 25 Mad mother 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages