|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

drunk and confused wrote:
<quoted text>Such Lies. still come to mc rory? Hope to see you all soon.bye
What are you going to do if they do come to Mccrory? Steal their socials and get your electric turned on? LMAO. SKUM!!!
bahumbug

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

grow-up wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do if they do come to Mccrory? Steal their socials and get your electric turned on? LMAO. SKUM!!!
...Guess what SKUM??????? They have Electric and All the things they need bought and paid for with their Own Money.Can You Say The Same? Living off anyone who will let you....Pam and Ron maybe your real mom or what??? Crazy Kaylas...lol.Go Back to work Flipping Those Burgers.Macky D's Crazy huh? Whose Electric is Your in?????/.
Erica Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

grow-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotf lmfao!!!!!!!!!
Erica Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Their own money don't u mean welfare???
Ashley Anderson Powell

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Erica Morgan wrote:
Their own money don't u mean welfare???
...Hey Erica Stop while you are ahead.This is Ashley and I know you know me.We both are married to police officers of some sort and of corse my husband is dead,but the fact is you need to stop.My father is drawing His Social Sercurity Due to he has Ms and Onset Seizures.He is drawing what He has Earned in all his years of working.It is NOT welfare.They pay their rent just like everyone else does,Legally.I am living with them due to my husband died in August and I had to get away from crap like this down at Chapel Oaks. they have lights and they are in their name and also the other bills as well if you must know like Gas and Oh Yeah the Internet too.They are Hard working the best they can.Yes they are on Food Stamps Due to I am Not working and They are on a Fixed income,But in all this they Still Find time to help MY brother search for his child and help him getting a lawyer to do what He has to do to be right with his children.He is growing up and wants to do what is right.So I really would adpreciate it if All you people would Quit talking junk about them and my family.No one is gonna get back on here again so Lets call it a night and who ever you all are please leave us alone and let the cards fall where they fall.Thank You and You All have a Great Weekend.
Erica Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

On one said anything about ur dad! Your mom can work! Jeffrey needs to do it on his own! How do u know I'm married to a cop? Do y'all stalk ppl so much to find every little thing about them? U tell us to leave y'all alone but not untill u leave Heather alone they day y'all stop ill stop!
Ashley Anderson Powell

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Erica Morgan wrote:
On one said anything about ur dad! Your mom can work! Jeffrey needs to do it on his own! How do u know I'm married to a cop? Do y'all stalk ppl so much to find every little thing about them? U tell us to leave y'all alone but not untill u leave Heather alone they day y'all stop ill stop!
...My Mother doesn't have to work,she stays at home and does what she has to for my father and us. as for stalking i went on fb to see who erica morgan was,saw your photo and remembered who you was.no crime in that.Jeffery is doing his stuff on his own ,he got his lawyer and he is doing it.Just stop all this and let them do what they need jeffery ,heather.leave us out we will starting today.but jeffery well that is his choice.

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

I hear alot of people put Jeffery down for wanting to be in his daughters life. You all should be ashamed of your selves. The last time I checked if it wasn't for Jeffery, Heather wouldn't have Haylee. She is half his in every way possible. Would you really deny your child thier FATHER just because you don't like him anymore. You liked him enough to sleep with him. Well Heather does. That's a crappy thing to do not only to Jeffery but to Haylee as well. Whats Heather going to do lie to Halyee her entire life about who her daddy is? Eventually the truth will come out, and does she really want Haylee to hate her for lying to her all those years. I think Heather needs to put her big girl "MOMMY" pants on sit down with Jeffery and come to a reasonable custody/child support decision. In Haylee's best intrest and not thats what Heather wants. There world isn't fair. If you didn't want kids with him you shoulda used a rubber.
Erica Morgan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

No he wanted nothing to do with Haylee till all this shit started if he wanted something to do with her he would have tried the whole 2 yrs of her life! So Guest don't be stickin ur nose where it doesn't belong!
Brent

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

you all should leave heather alone and let her do what she does. shes way better off having haylee to her self than having that pos jeff in her life. so look at that fool before you start talking about me. that boy hasent done anything for haylee since she was born and you gotta be smoking crack if you think your going to get haylee from her. Ill hire a attorny for her if i have to!
Dixie-relaible source

Quitman, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Heather I love you and haylee so much jus forget bout these idiots. I gotch you always. AND I AM SO PROUD YOU HAVE STAYD AWAY FROM BRENT lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Romance Discussions

Search the Romance Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min unfinished business 29,422
Had to say it 28 min jmoore 10
Cleaning Company by Single Moms 30 min The Cleaning Comp... 4
Girls attracted to married men.. 48 min jmoore 13
Michael Looney 2 hr Curious 1
azzwhoop...plz return. plz plz plz??? 2 hr Super_Chick_ 69
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 3 hr Kevin 7,442
•••
•••