AP Exclusive: Union members appointed...

AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

There are 7581 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 3, 2008, titled AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Cheaters Never Win

United States

#7548 Aug 22, 2012
All iuec members should know that treachery is everywhere, the people who you think you can trust, you can't.

If you have to resort to cheating to win , then you haven't won anything.
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7549 Aug 22, 2012
Cheaters Never Win wrote:
All iuec members should know that treachery is everywhere, the people who you think you can trust, you can't.
If you have to resort to cheating to win , then you haven't won anything.
Tell that to your hero GW Bush
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7550 Aug 22, 2012
Detroit Sucks wrote:
Look at what unions have done to Detroit.
You're right it has led Detroit to a revival of the entire city. Thank God for Unions and President Obama.
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7551 Aug 22, 2012
Will wrote:
Eddie perform as a warmup? Will frank give Quinn another 10,000 tomorrow? I wonder if the press will ask about the bribe to rezko/blago? Will they ask about the ongoing criminal investigation? Will there be any malcontents heckling from the gallery? Stay tuned and be ready for 930am
By the way Bradley, it went off beautifully with a nice photo op for both the governor and Frank. Where we're you? Frank was going to introduce you to the Governor
Felony Franks Union

United States

#7553 Aug 23, 2012
Vote Romney Ryan
Why

United States

#7555 Aug 25, 2012
You know what wrote:
Travis will be voting GOP
Travis is in Tampa for the Republican convention, heard a rumor that one of the officers is a fluffer for Paul Ryan? How can they support the republicans who sworn enemy are unions and represent unions at the same time?
On here still

United States

#7556 Aug 25, 2012
Give it up baby brad. O. M. G.
On here still

United States

#7557 Aug 25, 2012
Maybe I should post the name of the girl you had cheated on your wife with hah baby brad. Maybe you would leave this site hahahahahahahahahahah. Hmmmmm maybe I just will
Politician

United States

#7558 Aug 25, 2012
Not an elevator man . That is what frank is. The difference is he is under criminal investigation.
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7559 Aug 25, 2012
On here still wrote:
Maybe I should post the name of the girl you had cheated on your wife with hah baby brad. Maybe you would leave this site hahahahahahahahahahah. Hmmmmm maybe I just will
Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more
Accounts

United States

#7560 Aug 25, 2012
Why is Dana Brigham absent from the Constructor and what pages of this forum are informative regarding his situation?
Scott Walker

United States

#7561 Aug 25, 2012
Vote Republican.
Accounts

United States

#7562 Aug 26, 2012
Does anyone have any Brigham Info??
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7563 Aug 26, 2012
Accounts wrote:
Does anyone have any Brigham Info??
Dana has decided to retire
Accounts

United States

#7564 Aug 26, 2012
Is this another one of those hush hush non transparent-dont say anything to themembers type of deals that should be made public but are kept secret"FOR THE GOOD OF THE UNION" Somebody out there knows something-come out with it!!!!!
Accounts

United States

#7565 Aug 27, 2012
WTF is there a gag order surrounding the retirement[ha ha] of our ex international president-somebody must know something about the house in North Carolina!!!!!
Accounts

United States

#7566 Aug 27, 2012
Why would anybody pay 500.00 a quarter dues and not be told the truth about exactly their Internation al President was given the option to retire or be removed from office. You all know you do not have to pay full dues[BECK DECISION]-please read....
Frank Fan

Dyer, IN

#7567 Aug 27, 2012
Accounts wrote:
Why would anybody pay 500.00 a quarter dues and not be told the truth about exactly their Internation al President was given the option to retire or be removed from office. You all know you do not have to pay full dues[BECK DECISION]-please read....
Listen Bradley, Dana Brigham resigned and now your worst nightmare is coming true. Frank Christensen will be named General President on September 1. Why do you worry about paying dues, when your not a member anymore. Its too late for you to clains Beck's but nice try.
Who Cares

United States

#7568 Aug 27, 2012
The union corruption has run rampant for far to long. It has even infected some companies that at one time were reputable businesses now they are part of the racketeering that benefits a few.

Buying lawyers and lobbyists is what its all about. Who ever has those win, it is that simple.

Iuec members and inspectors beware the game is rigged. The corruption and double standards are in place as long as you contribute to governor Quinnochio!
Criminals

Apopka, FL

#7569 Aug 27, 2012
Isn't it funny how some people are held to impossible standards and others none. In the mean time the corruption keeps on rolling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolling Meadows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four wins for Filion on emotional day May 17 Xinyi Glass Plant 1
Looking for Childcare May 14 RiverRunsIt 1
Kayla korves (Apr '17) May 6 Random 8
Deadline Announced for Appealing Your Property ... May 3 Lowest of them All 3
Glasgow Law Firm in Schaumburg Apr 27 Wonder woman 1
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Apr 25 Petergabiola 79
Remains found. Is it Megan Nichols Apr '18 Blame the parents 19

Rolling Meadows Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolling Meadows Mortgages