17-Year-Old Accused Of Raping Passed Out Teen

Full story: NBC 5 Chicago 94
A 17-year-old northwest suburban man faces a bond hearing Tuesday afternoon after being charged with sexually assaulting a girl who passed out after becoming drunk at an underage party. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Manhunter

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2008
Whats new with our youth,change is coming,what change isn;t the man obama man and admitted crack head maybe that;s why the young people are voting for him he;s got something in common with them.
Guy

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2008
I went to high school with that kid...I wanna kick his ass even more now than I did back then. I hope he gets some hard time.
Girl

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2008
I actually go to school with this kid and could never believe that he would do something like this. I would believe him finding her and trying to help her. He didn't do it.
Girl

Lake Station, IN

#5 Feb 26, 2008
I honestly don't believe this. He is one of the nicest guys at our school, he is always watching out for people and helping everyone. I think that he would be the one helping the girl and watching out for everyone there, because that's what he does....I do not think he raped someone.
Kristy

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2008
I really dont believe that this is true. Poor baby.

Since: Feb 08

San Francisco, CA

#7 Feb 26, 2008
I believe the girl...they must have DNA evidence and in order for him to be charged I bet there was bruising or evidence of force. I'll pray for her.
Girl

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 26, 2008
What happened to innocent before proven guilty. These are just ridiculous allegations and only allegations. How unfair is it to see even a name printed here. I know him personally and the truth will come out because he would never do something like this.
azn

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 26, 2008
I use to have gym class with this kid.
i thought he was kinda cool kid.
i cant bellieve that he would do such thing but unfortunately, ill have to since it doesnt seem like theres any doubt about him doing it..

i hope the girls nobody that I know of but god bless her who ever she is.

Since: Feb 08

San Francisco, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2008
Girl wrote:
What happened to innocent before proven guilty. These are just ridiculous allegations and only allegations. How unfair is it to see even a name printed here. I know him personally and the truth will come out because he would never do something like this.
I disagree...my experience is that the police would exercise extreme caution in making sure that they had pretty strong evidence before putting this guy through the process of charging him. Especially because he is underage. If you know this person, be sure to check with your parents to discuss your feelings and make a plan to keep yourself safe until the issue is resolved.
Girl

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree...my experience is that the police would exercise extreme caution in making sure that they had pretty strong evidence before putting this guy through the process of charging him. Especially because he is underage. If you know this person, be sure to check with your parents to discuss your feelings and make a plan to keep yourself safe until the issue is resolved.
First, I respect your concern for everyone's safely. There are true predetors out there that people should protect themselves against.

However, before we label him guilty and ruin his adult life, please let the justice system look into the facts and make their judgement. It is not fair of you to generalize and claim he is guilty because he is charged with a crime. Do you know all the facts in the case in order to make this statement? Please stop speculating and let him live his life innocent until proven guilty.
Girl

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2008
what ever happened to innocent before proven guilty... i go to school with this kid and have known him since kindergarden... he would NEVER do a thing like this.... he's always looking out for everyone, making sure that they are ok... get the evidence before you ruin his life!
CHI

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
I believe the girl...they must have DNA evidence and in order for him to be charged I bet there was bruising or evidence of force. I'll pray for her.
yo why dont you worry about LA's problems
CHI

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Feb 27, 2008
Yo LA guy stick to the problems in LA before accusing people
Jeff

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Feb 27, 2008
Michael has not been convicted of anything. This is all rumors and you notice no other news station is running this story because there is no evidence in any way linking Mike to what happened. Its ridiculous that his name is being ruined for something he has not even been convicted of. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
Jeff

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
I believe the girl...they must have DNA evidence and in order for him to be charged I bet there was bruising or evidence of force. I'll pray for her.
And I'm pretty sure if they did have DNA evidence channel 5 would be quick to tell everyone. Stop spreading rumors and let him live his life.

Since: Feb 08

San Francisco, CA

#17 Feb 27, 2008
Just as you are taking a position (not believing it is true), I am taking the opposite position of believing it is true. If you are going to throw stones, thow them back at yourself for making a judgment also (it just happened to be the other spectrum). When you made your judgement in believing the boy is innocent, you assert that you believe the girl is falsly accusing him. So why do you feel that it is ok for you to have your opinion and express it in a public forum, however, it is not ok for me to take the opposite position? How convenient, but it won't will an argument. I advised the keep yourself safe UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED. That seems reasonable to me.
Ted

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Feb 27, 2008
If anyone knows mike they know that he is the kid at partys that help drunk girls out so the dont get taken advantage of
Girl

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
Just as you are taking a position (not believing it is true), I am taking the opposite position of believing it is true. If you are going to throw stones, thow them back at yourself for making a judgment also (it just happened to be the other spectrum). When you made your judgement in believing the boy is innocent, you assert that you believe the girl is falsly accusing him. So why do you feel that it is ok for you to have your opinion and express it in a public forum, however, it is not ok for me to take the opposite position? How convenient, but it won't will an argument. I advised the keep yourself safe UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED. That seems reasonable to me.
Let the courts decide guilty or not guilty. YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY FACTS in order to justify picking side. So until the court trial, let BOTH KIDS live their lives as normally as they can and keep our factless judgements to ourselves.
Ladnar 1

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
Just as you are taking a position (not believing it is true), I am taking the opposite position of believing it is true. If you are going to throw stones, thow them back at yourself for making a judgment also (it just happened to be the other spectrum). When you made your judgement in believing the boy is innocent, you assert that you believe the girl is falsly accusing him. So why do you feel that it is ok for you to have your opinion and express it in a public forum, however, it is not ok for me to take the opposite position? How convenient, but it won't will an argument. I advised the keep yourself safe UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED. That seems reasonable to me.
Why are you commenting on an issue that you have no background information on? We all go to school with Mike and we know that he is a good person. There is no doubt in my mind that Mike is innocent. I find it amusing that you just believe the girl without having any knowledge of the incident.
FearnHouse

Bolingbrook, IL

#21 Feb 27, 2008
xoxoxoxoxo wrote:
Just as you are taking a position (not believing it is true), I am taking the opposite position of believing it is true. If you are going to throw stones, thow them back at yourself for making a judgment also (it just happened to be the other spectrum). When you made your judgement in believing the boy is innocent, you assert that you believe the girl is falsly accusing him. So why do you feel that it is ok for you to have your opinion and express it in a public forum, however, it is not ok for me to take the opposite position? How convenient, but it won't will an argument. I advised the keep yourself safe UNTIL THE ISSUE IS RESOLVED. That seems reasonable to me.
LA guy, you are a piece of shit. Are you seriously wasting your time with an issue that is happening in ROLLING MEADOWS, ILLINOIS whilst you live in Los Angeles, California. You have no clue who Mikkhoury is and what he is actually capable of. This kid is one of the nicest guys I've ever known and would never do any sort of thing that he has been accused of. Mike Khoury must be INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. And no one should make the presumption that he has done the things that he has been accused of. Even according to a nine-year study conducted by Purdue sociologist Eugene Kanin, just about 40% of the cases reviewed, the women misconstrued the evidence and their story and gave a false accusation to the police. Eventually having to admit that no rape had occured. So before you worry about shit that is happening 2500 miles away from you, of which you have no knowledge of, and are a piece of shit, you should get your facts straight before making wrong presumptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolling Meadows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maine Township teen held without bail in shooting (Aug '08) Sat Babymama 72
News 10 stories you might have missed Sat adtaucher 1
Locksmith Lake Zurich Sat lowellypeart 1
Lake Zurich Locksmith Sat lowellypeart 1
News Video made in hopes of bringing Megan Nichols home Fri Paps 1
Do we not punish? Mar 25 The Professor 1
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Mar 23 Corrupt Union Bosses 7,566
Rolling Meadows Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolling Meadows People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]