United States

#22 Jun 30, 2012
Anybody have any timeslips?
crossed the line

Haslet, TX

#23 Jun 30, 2012
her wrote:
Why dose that matter who he is you low life piece of sh!t
You think Austin's the piece of shit when you're on topix mouthing him? Yea. You're a real good addition to society. If your boyfriend wants to say something tell him to step up and be a man about things instead of havin his vagina talk for him.
her

United States

#24 Jun 30, 2012
If you made that much money with your truck you would have a better looking truck lmao
NotBradleyWells

Belton, MO

#25 Jun 30, 2012
her wrote:
If you made that much money with your truck you would have a better looking truck lmao
if your boyfriend was as bad as you say he is, he wouldn't be dating a stupid b*tch. You're just another girl that is mouthy. You or your boyfriend apparently don't know who I am or he'd be telling you to stop being a stupid b*tch. You'll end up getting someone hurt if you ever let us know who you are. Both Austins and I are the only ones to put our name up here. We aren't scared. So why are you?
diesel power

United States

#26 Jun 30, 2012
8.88 at.79 mph 1/8 mile with just tuner and dpf delete
yea

United States

#27 Jun 30, 2012
So you are in the high 13s in the 1/4mi. There are faster trucks than that in town. A 3rd gen cummins with a 6 speed and tuner will do that.
NotBradleyWells

Belton, MO

#28 Jun 30, 2012
I'm in the low 16s at least. It may be slow, but its ugly too!:D
diesel power

United States

#30 Jun 30, 2012
yea wrote:
So you are in the high 13s in the 1/4mi. There are faster trucks than that in town. A 3rd gen cummins with a 6 speed and tuner will do that.
I drive a cummins with smarty TNT tune that's all it gets not bad for just that
yea

United States

#31 Jun 30, 2012
No not bad at all
smokinduals

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2012
I think got something that will run alittle faster than that right now don't have a time slip on it tho but Bleckman diesel is gone do some work on my truck here in a few weeks and its gone be bada$$
yea

United States

#33 Jun 30, 2012
smokinduals wrote:
I think got something that will run alittle faster than that right now don't have a time slip on it tho but Bleckman diesel is gone do some work on my truck here in a few weeks and its gone be bada$$
what do you have?
NotBradleyWells

Haslet, TX

#34 Jun 30, 2012
Finally we have an intelligent conversation going. Bleckman is a good guy. Knows his stuff for sure. I think smoking duals drives that duramx that used to run around town... but not sure
yea

United States

#35 Jun 30, 2012
I agree. Brian wont do u dirty.
smokinduals

Apache Junction, AZ

#36 Jun 30, 2012
Ya that was me but I bought one of them 6.7 powerstroke now. test drove all three of the new diesels and the new powerstroke was in my eyes the better truck. drive the best and felt like it had more power than the other two
NotBradleyWells

Belton, MO

#37 Jun 30, 2012
They are good trucks. My mom has one. The only problem we've had is a solenoid that kept the truck in 5th gear. got it fixed and it works beautifully now. Damn good trucks. Just wish they didn't have all the urea and environmental stuff on it. I'm waiting for someone to p pump one. :D
why

Apache Junction, AZ

#38 Jul 1, 2012
O it's gone be wild they are just now starting to make performance parts
rainbow

Waynesville, MO

#39 Jul 2, 2012
Apparently all of you have more money than brains. I'm so sorry your wankies are so little that you have to buy diesels, make them smoke and make a lot of noise to compensate. It must be hard going through life with such inadequacies.
Ben

United States

#40 Jul 2, 2012
BIG DIESEL = small johnson
alec sbabo

United States

#41 Jul 2, 2012
Funny that most of the ppl that say that drive crappy vehicles... Some ppl just like diesel trucks bud.
rainbow

Haslet, TX

#42 Jul 3, 2012
In all my years of dating, the boys with the junkie cars had the biggest member and they had more money and time to spend on their lady. Only insecure boys cover up what they're lacking elsewhere with big shiny noisy things. There's a whole lot more to life than a truck boys. Too bad you're missing out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aj williams (Dec '11) 52 min roofing legend 24
kylie noakes 56 min Someone she stole... 3
Erica Georges (Oct '16) 1 hr scert 8
Gofundme for Ashley Brandt DUI 13 hr Tammyjo 22
Kelly Kean 22 hr Xyz 1
I love you guys Sun Some love 2
michelle lautebaugh Sun Rolla4now 27

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance