Derek Peterman
joeschmoe

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2013
This guy says he used to work in AZ as a cowboy. That's total BS. Who else wants to call him on his crap?
no schmoe

Lebanon, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Well mr joeschmoe, why cant you leave him be? So what if he did or didnt? He isnt hurting or bothering anyone. Hes a good guy.
hmmm

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#3 Feb 18, 2013
I happen to know for a fact that he did. Your ass must be jealous of your mouth with all the shit coming out of it.
Other

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2013
LOL that's hilarious! He is different that's for sure but I have nothing bad to say about a for hard conservative.
Other

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Die hard*
joeschmoe

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Whatever. And what's with this guy's hard on for f@$king gun control? Ya can't talk to this guy for ten minutes without him breaking into some paranoid dribble about how the government's gonna steal our guns and how great it is to carry a gun instead of having a brain. Pisses me off.
no schmoe

Lebanon, MO

#7 Feb 20, 2013
joeschmoe wrote:
Whatever. And what's with this guy's hard on for f@$king gun control? Ya can't talk to this guy for ten minutes without him breaking into some paranoid dribble about how the government's gonna steal our guns and how great it is to carry a gun instead of having a brain. Pisses me off.
Whats with your hard on for him? Are you mad because he didnt want you or something? Atleast his paranoia has solid grounds to be paranoid. Youll be the one begging on your knees when something does happen and he may be right. Who are you to judge him for his fears of this world? Who are you to say it WONT happen? Atleast hes not afraid of being true to himself and always has been, so you must be jealous about something... wheter it be he turned you down dont swing your way or just in general how great of a person he is. Your just pissed off nobody has nothing bad to say about him when thats what you started this topic out to be for. Theres nothing not one bad thing a person can say about Derek. So why dont you go sulk in your corner by yourself and suck your thumb because your all alone on this pathetic little venture.
no schmoe

Lebanon, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2013
*whether not wheter.
joeschmoe

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I must say, it brings a tear to my eye to see that he must be the one guy on here that no one sees fit to bash, insult, or run down without mercy. I started this thread to see how many insults I could get, but instead I'm actually a little touched. Hey No Schmoe, drop a line here and let's see if we can hang out sometime.
Sincerely,
Derek K. Peterman
no schmoe

Lebanon, MO

#10 Feb 20, 2013
joeschmoe wrote:
I must say, it brings a tear to my eye to see that he must be the one guy on here that no one sees fit to bash, insult, or run down without mercy. I started this thread to see how many insults I could get, but instead I'm actually a little touched. Hey No Schmoe, drop a line here and let's see if we can hang out sometime.
Sincerely,
Derek K. Peterman
Im just somebody who has always believed in you from the very first book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 49 min melvin 24
Melissa Perkins another scam 2 hr My Life 6
Stephanie Lynn Jordan (Lewis) 7 hr McBoner 1
Renting from Investment Reality? 8 hr Studentz 1
Stolen Stuff on Rolla Deals with Friends Facebook 10 hr Doodles 9
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 11 hr Solo18 565
sad 11 hr Sad truth 79
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages