25 arrested in Tri-County raid

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Wow

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
All for Manufacturing Methamphetamine and buying Pseudoephedrine with intent to Manufacture... All were in there mid or lower 20's even a few teenagers. There has to be an end to this somehow. Doesn't anyone else see that we can't keep doing this anymore? It's a bad drug, taking away the main ingredient, and making it perscription only sounds like the best/only option left. It would almost cerainly kill the manufacture of it and bring crime down drastically.
Old and Crusty

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Has anyone noticed that we applaud the capture and prosecution of drug users, but every time one of them overdoses and dies or goes missing from Huffman Trailer Park, people come out of the woodwork to praise their character and pray for their souls? The truly maddening part is later, these same people have the nerve to scold law abiding citizens for being critical of the pain the druggies have put their families through. I, for one, am always relieved when one of the druggies ends up dead.
Old and Crusty

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Also, any time I express relief another druggie is gone from our community, the druggie's cohorts take the same old parting shot - "You are heartless and I will pray for you." Yeah... like I care whether or not someone is praying for me. I don't believe in God and your prayers won't make me any less happy when a drug user dies.
shorty

Clinton, MO

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
All for Manufacturing Methamphetamine and buying Pseudoephedrine with intent to Manufacture... All were in there mid or lower 20's even a few teenagers. There has to be an end to this somehow. Doesn't anyone else see that we can't keep doing this anymore? It's a bad drug, taking away the main ingredient, and making it perscription only sounds like the best/only option left. It would almost cerainly kill the manufacture of it and bring crime down drastically.
Same thing was said for the ID and database, but the criminal mind is always looking for a new way. Or they will just import meth from Mexico in larger quantities.
doubts

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
They'll just turn to another drug if they can't make/get meth.
No Junkie Here

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 24, 2013
The cops in this town needs to keep an eye open for that chubby gal in the blue truck. Dealing a lot of bad shit around town and traffic in and out of her home................just say'n they need to be watching closely.
oh really

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 25, 2013
No Junkie Here wrote:
The cops in this town needs to keep an eye open for that chubby gal in the blue truck. Dealing a lot of bad shit around town and traffic in and out of her home..........just say'n they need to be watching closely.
well obviously you have been there since you know where she lives... So what's that say about you??!!
Who

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
No Junkie Here wrote:
The cops in this town needs to keep an eye open for that chubby gal in the blue truck. Dealing a lot of bad shit around town and traffic in and out of her home..........just say'n they need to be watching closely.
Who is she if you know so much
Worried

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is she if you know so much
Don't worry about who, unless it's you!
Might even be me or someone else. How many cubby gals liveing around town that drives blue trucks.
wow

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Old and Crusty wrote:
Has anyone noticed that we applaud the capture and prosecution of drug users, but every time one of them overdoses and dies or goes missing from Huffman Trailer Park, people come out of the woodwork to praise their character and pray for their souls? The truly maddening part is later, these same people have the nerve to scold law abiding citizens for being critical of the pain the druggies have put their families through. I, for one, am always relieved when one of the druggies ends up dead.
Thats a little to harsh for me... I mean to be relieved about the death of another human being. Can't think that way mysef.
wow

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jan 25, 2013
*myself
Real funny

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I know of a chubby gal with a blue truck. I can also assure you she ain't no drug dealer, lol. That's actually quite funny for someone to say she is.
Reader

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Real funny wrote:
I know of a chubby gal with a blue truck. I can also assure you she ain't no drug dealer, lol. That's actually quite funny for someone to say she is.
I didn't read where anyone said any names, so what makes you think it's directed to the person you know.
smarter then

Rolla, MO

#14 Jan 25, 2013
No Junkie Here wrote:
you are a junkie and your boy friend . So you are a smart azz that's a dumb azz?? Who are you puss. Tell every 1 the drugs you use . Hell you may be the next 1to o d you need to take care of your self and t. Get it got it and your nasty to
a bored instagator

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Old and Crusty wrote:
Also, any time I express relief another druggie is gone from our community, the druggie's cohorts take the same old parting shot - "You are heartless and I will pray for you." Yeah... like I care whether or not someone is praying for me. I don't believe in God and your prayers won't make me any less happy when a drug user dies.
I personally love the excuse "everyone makes mistakes, they are good people, they just got caught up in the wrong thing." Makes me laugh everytime.
Old and Crusty

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Thats a little to harsh for me... I mean to be relieved about the death of another human being. Can't think that way mysef.
We euthanize dangerous animals. What's the difference? I'm always glad when another druggie is dead. That's one less doper to crash his car into my family, break into my home looking for prescription medicine, or go on a shooting rampage.
hush

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Still, the addicts aren't the ones reading about themselves on here, the families are. They are going thru enough already without people kicking them while they're down. I'm not an addict nor do I condone drug use, but the families might not be addicts. They're already paying a heavy price without hearing crap from all the coldhearted people. Their lives will be hard enough. Their children can look this up online for a long time.
Huffyhufferman

Clinton, MO

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Old and Crusty wrote:
Why do you think Huffmas is the only location tweekrs live? Its not and if your found to be using drugs the new owner kick ur ass out. Michelle and her crew have worked so hard to turn that place around.If you haven't been to the two parks too for your self just go to their web pg and ask for her planning list. I hope you never have a dream you work so hard for and have some one bad mouth you.
Mich

Bellevue, WA

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Huffyhufferman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think Huffmas is the only location tweekrs live? Its not and if your found to be using drugs the new owner kick ur ass out. Michelle and her crew have worked so hard to turn that place around.If you haven't been to the two parks too for your self just go to their web pg and ask for her planning list. I hope you never have a dream you work so hard for and have some one bad mouth you.
Pleased be quiet who ever you are.
Old and Crusty

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 26, 2013
hush wrote:
Still, the addicts aren't the ones reading about themselves on here, the families are. They are going thru enough already without people kicking them while they're down. I'm not an addict nor do I condone drug use, but the families might not be addicts. They're already paying a heavy price without hearing crap from all the coldhearted people. Their lives will be hard enough. Their children can look this up online for a long time.
The embarrassment and pain caused by the drug users and the resulting criticism by the community falls at the doorstep of the offending druggie. If you live a heathenistic life, expect to carry a bad reputation with you. As for the families, if they're going to embrace these delinquents, they need to prepare their fragile little hearts for public disapproval. My advice to the family members of drug users is to stay off the internet should your loved one die or go missing. Not all of us miss having a dealer in the neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William and James Bunton (Nov '07) 50 min mls 180
School Funding 1 hr Show Me Stan 14
spoon me 3 hr Yoshi 2
benifit auction 4 hr I Pay Mine 1
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 4 hr The alphabet 299
Rolla-Drugs,Thieves,Alkies & Drunk Teacher's 4 hr mls 2
thanks douché bag 5 hr mls 8
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web