Karrington and Matt fox

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poetic

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Jealous much. Grown up how many times you gonna post bout her no body cares except you obsessed are what
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Reall? Yeah let's marry a thief and loser! That's a great example for her son! WTF is he ever going to teach that little boy that would be any good? In and out of jail. Yep that will really last. He might be his dad but he's not a good example for him. That's a shame she'd actually make that decision.
uhh

O Fallon, MO

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
Reall? Yeah let's marry a thief and loser! That's a great example for her son! WTF is he ever going to teach that little boy that would be any good? In and out of jail. Yep that will really last. He might be his dad but he's not a good example for him. That's a shame she'd actually make that decision.
agree 100%
Karrington

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Ypur dumb, I'm not writing married to him. Have u guys not see our ace book lately. We've been fighting out the ass.. And if any of u knew me good enough, I tell Matt all the time no I'm not getting back with him. So quit being super jealous of me and my sons dad! Thanks(:
Karrington

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Oh. & also just because u think he's someone bad for my son to grow up to, I really don't think that's ur decision. It's mine.. If my son was ur kid, than u could have said something about it but.... He's mine and not yours. I make the rules not you! Then end.
matt fox fan

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2012
you should let matt see his son more. you just pawn him off to whoever so you can go sleep around with everyone on fort wood!! their is only one bad parent here and its you karrington
Brittany Breunig

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
She's worthless what do you expect.
Brittany Breunig

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Sep 2, 2012
I really wish people would quit posting under my name on here.
uhh

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 2, 2012
matt fox fan wrote:
you should let matt see his son more. you just pawn him off to whoever so you can go sleep around with everyone on fort wood!! their is only one bad parent here and its you karrington
matt is worthless
bri

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Matts straightened his act up alot & he is a wonderful person! Its really no ones business what they do with their child other than theirs!
Karrington

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2012
bri wrote:
Matts straightened his act up alot & he is a wonderful person! Its really no ones business what they do with their child other than theirs!
Thank you glad someone had said this!
Karrington

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
now me on the other hand well...... what can i say i love them fort wood guys they taste better than the guys in rolla
Karrington-Alyk

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for using my name(;
But your totally not cool
Karrington

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2012
and the sad thing is you did not say it was not true(:
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#17 Sep 2, 2012
Cleaned up his act?? Really? Didn't he just get busted again for stealing not to long ago? Fuel from trucks sitting at a motel?
HerLittleSister

Holden, MO

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Okay... You guys are stupid. Karrington is a wonderful mother. And I believe she doesn't just pawn Alyk off on anyone so why don't you all shut up and get off this worthless site. Is this all you do? You can't go up to someone and say it to her face? I'm pretty sure Karrington actually graduated from high school unlike most teen moms. Karrington actually has a job, unlike most of you lazy, piece of shit people in Rolla Missouri and everywhere else. Alyk is always first before anything or anyone else. And yeah, Karrington might want to go do something every now and then but not every weekend because she works her ass off, so when she does something Alyk goes to his NaNas house or his aunt will watch him... Which who is me.
So leave Karrington alone, get off this web site, and get a life! Thank you!:)
I'm tired of seeing MY sisters name on here.
haha

Belton, MO

#19 Sep 8, 2012
matt is gross n he rips ppl off all the time he will fu** anything that walks wich is exacly y him n karrington have a kid together cuz hes a nasty a*ss loser
Karrington-Alyk

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
I am a good mother and take care of Alyk, he lives w me and I love him. So if you got a problem with me being a good mother that's your fault not mine. Keep my name out of your mouth and Alyk. This is my life and MY desicisons, not your.
matt fox fan

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2012
im thinking about calling child services on karrington for not taking car of alyk
HerLittleCousin

Rolla, MO

#22 Sep 9, 2012
matt fox fan wrote:
im thinking about calling child services on karrington for not taking car of alyk
YOU ARE STUPID. Key takes care of her kid good. So shut up!! Who are you anyways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Sbabo 1 hr Joe 4
Enterprise Rental Car 11 hr Jeff Wilson 1
Beth Miles 12 hr This is me 4
lee clancy 13 hr Meme123455677 1
teacher 20 hr Grow up 6
anytime fitness (Feb '12) 20 hr Grow up 59
Chris Crawford (crawdad) 20 hr Grow up 8

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance