Gallbladder Surgery
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#1 May 2, 2012
I recently had emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder because of gallstones, and stones in my pancreas. Post-surgery I have discovered that everything I eat upsets my tummy besides egg whites and toast. I know I need to eat more than this, nutrition wise. Has anyone else experienced gallbladder troubles? Can anyone give me some insight on something gentle on my tummy to eat? I'd greatly appreciate it.(:
hannah

Union, MO

#2 May 2, 2012
Baked chicken
Chicken broth
Rice
I wouldn't eat anything fatty for a while or you'll get sick. a few weeks after surgery start trying things out to see what you can handle and what you can't. If most things still make you sick, go back to your doctor.
(had it done)
oh

United States

#3 May 2, 2012
I've had tummy problems since my surgery. Sometimes it happens. As long as I stay away from fatty stuff and tomatoes (no idea) its halfway controlled.
just saying

Union, MO

#4 May 2, 2012
Baked potatoes with fat free butter canned chicken breast and i always had brocoli and boiled it just until tender
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#5 May 2, 2012
Thanks guys! I'm going to try some of this stuff and see what happens.(:
Mike Rotch

Rolla, MO

#6 May 2, 2012
I know wit you can eat

Tequila

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desiree King 2 hr get the name right 19
Kyle Crews woman beater 2 hr hww332 5
marcus corey 3 hr Jason Wright 5
Desiree closes Gordoz? 3 hr Jeremy Pivin 3
I hate Rolla. You gonna block me too? 4 hr Logical 34
Ward Heavin.. An Undercover?? 4 hr run 6
Phelps county fair 4 hr urtownisfullofrej... 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages