Gallbladder Surgery

Rolla, MO

#1 May 2, 2012
I recently had emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder because of gallstones, and stones in my pancreas. Post-surgery I have discovered that everything I eat upsets my tummy besides egg whites and toast. I know I need to eat more than this, nutrition wise. Has anyone else experienced gallbladder troubles? Can anyone give me some insight on something gentle on my tummy to eat? I'd greatly appreciate it.(:

Clarksville, TN

#2 May 2, 2012
Baked chicken
Chicken broth
I wouldn't eat anything fatty for a while or you'll get sick. a few weeks after surgery start trying things out to see what you can handle and what you can't. If most things still make you sick, go back to your doctor.
(had it done)

Chicago, IL

#3 May 2, 2012
I've had tummy problems since my surgery. Sometimes it happens. As long as I stay away from fatty stuff and tomatoes (no idea) its halfway controlled.
just saying

Clarksville, TN

#4 May 2, 2012
Baked potatoes with fat free butter canned chicken breast and i always had brocoli and boiled it just until tender

Rolla, MO

#5 May 2, 2012
Thanks guys! I'm going to try some of this stuff and see what happens.(:
Mike Rotch

Rolla, MO

#6 May 2, 2012
I know wit you can eat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any friendly atheists Rolla 21 min Inandout 19
Kenna Richards 37 min Jake 1
Why are there UN ARMOUR Vehicles 3 hr Username 2
Joe Knorr....rapist??? 5 hr Mason 7
junk day 8 hr fred sanford 3
Rolla TRASH 8 hr Rubbish 5
Chelsea woods 10 hr Stacey 54

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages