Jesus Loves you
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
julie

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 31, 2011
What is with this surge of hateful threads? It was not like this one year ago.

Kids, when you have nobody to turn to, think of Jesus first before this website. He paid for your sins.

All of us have sinned. Jesus forgives.
yes!

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Love this!
Julie

Rolla, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Jesus is the way!

Since: Aug 11

Rolla, MO

#4 Sep 1, 2011
jesus was just a man
yep

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Why don't you ask Jesus to delete these posts then? Yep......that's what I thought.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2011
yep wrote:
Why don't you ask Jesus to delete these posts then? Yep......that's what I thought.
Pray for them to be deleted. Pray im Jesus name, And you will see the ones you ask deleted.
great

Rolla, MO

#8 Sep 1, 2011
Julie - I think someone needs to pray that you will come back to reality...
jesus

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 1, 2011
I think Julie a pathetic idiot
Julie

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 1, 2011
jesus wrote:
I think Julie a pathetic idiot
Blasphemy!!! You will be cast into the lake of sulphur! You have been told.
jesus

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 1, 2011
Damnit I demand you burn in he'll you pathetic idiot
Julie

Rolla, MO

#12 Sep 2, 2011
Why is there so much hate? Find peace in Jesus. He forgives.
What_Happen_to_A merica

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Sep 2, 2011
One person tries to bring positivity to this site and most of you make fun of her and Jesus. Anonlulz,you say Jesus was just a man..he was a man,but not JUST a man. He is yes is,the son of God! Why is it so hard for people to believe that? Why do people now days prefer evil and wrong doing over good and doing things right? It's because man has stopped believing in God! They are taking "In God we trust" off of money. One nation under God is being taken out of the pledge of allegiance. This once great country is falling because God is becoming less and less a part of it. Everyone will confess that Jesus is the son of man on the day of judgement. I hope all of you realize your making a big mistake.

Look at all of the men of high power in the past that tried to destroy the Bible and failed. Man will parrish but the words of the Bible shall not. Repent and confess with your mouth that Jesus is lord,ask him into your heart. I'll pray for you all. God bless!!

Since: Aug 11

Rolla, MO

#14 Sep 2, 2011
my god is bigger than your god
What_Happen_to_A merica

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2011
Mature...real mature
Julie

Rolla, MO

#16 Sep 2, 2011
There is only one God. The true God. your comments don't offend me. I only hope one day you find HIM.
Bret

Rolla, MO

#17 Sep 2, 2011
I think I saw a Mexican dude withh a beard in the restroom. His name is hesus....spelled it Jesus. He is at Bruno.
Amen

Warrensburg, MO

#18 Sep 5, 2011
Jesus loves me this I know....
wanda

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus loves everyone no matter what color or what they have done. Think about him before doing something you will regret
Smarter than You
#20 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus and his followers were nothing more than a cult. You have to be close-minded to think otherwise. Think about it... Theres a guy in the mountains in Northern California that has over 30 people convinced he is Jesus. Thats in today's day in age and there considered a cult but if it happened 2000 years ago and the exagerrated story spreads around the world it's a religion. People are just stupid.
roger

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2013
yep wrote:
Jeaus was there when they posted , to show thay qer wrong , they judus our Lord & did it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SIRLOIN on FIRe 1 hr A person you migh... 2
Pathetic 1 hr Disgusted 1
Work shops 3 hr PYa 6
Looking for david jordan 5 hr Meg 1
Kylie noakes (Jul '14) 5 hr Not a mud shark g... 14
robert nessbickel 9 hr robert nessbickel 1
Phelps County sheriff Salary?? 9 hr i think i know you 14

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance