Enid, OK

#243 Feb 12, 2012
all i want to know is everyone okay???
Katie Henson

Cross Timbers, MO

#244 Feb 12, 2012
Kylie abell wrote:
all i want to know is everyone okay???
That's what I'm sayin. Everyone's to busy fighting they won't focus on the actual accident. I've asked and asked as no one will tell me anything.
Truth Be Told

United States

#245 Feb 12, 2012
Nothing they wont recover from.
youngone

Belton, MO

#246 Feb 12, 2012
Katie Henson wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I'm sayin. Everyone's to busy fighting they won't focus on the actual accident. I've asked and asked as no one will tell me anything.
Your like 12 get out of here
Katie Henson

Cross Timbers, MO

#247 Feb 12, 2012
youngone wrote:
<quoted text>Your like 12 get out of here
No I'm not? I'm 16 thanks.(:
AdriW

Potosi, MO

#248 Feb 13, 2012
Sometimes bad things happen to good people. take time to get to know him, before you judge. everyone makes mistakes.
Julie hudson

Frisco, TX

#249 Feb 13, 2012
youngone wrote:
<quoted text>
Your like 12 get out of here
Tristin is doing better. And everyone with him is recovering with ease. Thank goodness.
Noneurbusiness

Chicago, IL

#250 Feb 14, 2012
last name wrote:
whats his last name. is it katie drews brother?
No that Tristin is my brother in law
Jeff

Richland, MO

#251 Feb 14, 2012
any drunk drive wrote:
if u r underage and drinking. I hope u get a big ass ticket for it. if you would of hit me or one of my family members or one of my friends with thier kids. you would of been getting sued. I HOPE THE MOM GETS A BIG ASS TICKET FOR IT TOO. parents need to make sure thier kids arent doing shit they arent suppost to be doing. I had two friends die bc of DRUNK DRIVES and the thing that was sad IT WAS TWO 18 yr olds drinking and driving and killed her n her husband and thier twins.
First of all I agree with you to the most part, the part I am not sure about is the parent getting into trouble, I do not know enough of this story to comment on this specifically but I know my parents did not know everything I did so they cant be blamed for anything I did. I did not destroy anybodys property but I made some mistakes. If there is proof they knew then they should be hit hard though.
leave it alone

Odessa, MO

#252 Feb 14, 2012
They are getting in trouble. Alot of it. Don't worry, its covered in that department.
Truth Be Told

United States

#253 Feb 14, 2012
Definitely true!
Hometown Girl

Overland Park, KS

#254 Feb 14, 2012
I sure hope you all know as much about your own business as you appear to know about Tristin's and his family's.
Karringtonn-Alyk

Rolla, MO

#255 Feb 14, 2012
Leave hI'm alone now bro... he's got more things going on in his life than Alto of u. So let him Be.. I love you soo much<3
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#256 Feb 14, 2012
I definitely wish I hadn't noticed this as I truly want a single now!
kels

Jefferson City, MO

#257 Feb 15, 2012
I'm sorry but he got what was coming to him. He should have never been drinking and driving. He could have killed someone...... I hope he learned a lesson. I cant believe people are giving donations... that's to pay all his court costs and bills. I cant believe how stupid people have become. Looks like tristin got his "judgement day"!
Truth Be Told

United States

#258 Feb 16, 2012
It's not to pay his court costs... Did you know its $36 a day just for his mother to stay there with him? He wasn't the only one affected and he's far from the only one receiving the donations. It was made to help his family.
sheila Affolter

United States

#259 Feb 16, 2012
kels wrote:
I'm sorry but he got what was coming to him. He should have never been drinking and driving. He could have killed someone...... I hope he learned a lesson. I cant believe people are giving donations... that's to pay all his court costs and bills. I cant believe how stupid people have become. Looks like tristin got his "judgement day"!
I dont believe u know everything little girl...y dont u step out from behind ur computer n worry about U and ur own life. My SON nor anyone else EVER deserves to go through what he has!! As for u I can NOT wait til U get whats COMING TO YOU!!! HOW DARE U WISH THIS UPON ANYONE....U and everyone elses negativity sgould be kept to yourself. THIS doesnt involve u so BACK THE HELL UP!!!!!
ohya

Rolla, MO

#260 Feb 16, 2012
sheila Affolter wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe u know everything little girl...y dont u step out from behind ur computer n worry about U and ur own life. My SON nor anyone else EVER deserves to go through what he has!! As for u I can NOT wait til U get whats COMING TO YOU!!! HOW DARE U WISH THIS UPON ANYONE....U and everyone elses negativity sgould be kept to yourself. THIS doesnt involve u so BACK THE HELL UP!!!!!
you are so trashy. i would be embarrassed if you were my mother.
Truth Be Told

United States

#261 Feb 16, 2012
I would be blessed to have her as a mother. She's a wonderful woman who does many things for other people's kids. None of it is her fault, so its ludicrous to say shes "trashy." She's simply sticking up for her kid. What parent wouldn't?
ohya

Rolla, MO

#262 Feb 16, 2012
Truth Be Told wrote:
I would be blessed to have her as a mother. She's a wonderful woman who does many things for other people's kids. None of it is her fault, so its ludicrous to say shes "trashy." She's simply sticking up for her kid. What parent wouldn't?
the way she presents herself and the way she speaks is trashy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mollie Moore Reeves 39 min SAD BUT TRUE 4
Most gangster mf in Rolla. is.... 3 hr Brad 30
Dana Jones - The best friend I have ever had! (Apr '14) 4 hr rollareal 7
Students who broke into Tater Patch? 8 hr Ajax 1
The Rolla Topix (Nov '13) 10 hr Donna Little 3
jim white 10 hr timmy 4
Tellers 10 hr Concern 2

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages