Destinie Bonebrake
rawr

Rolla, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2013
What do you think about her??
mom

Prairie Village, KS

#2 Jul 14, 2013
I think she is the best daughter any one could ask for!
dad

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Baby, Im impatiently await !
Moms friend

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2013
She's a CHILD. But then again this is a childish website. Leave kids alone. If you want to know about her, try asking her yourself. And to "Dad", your grammar sucks. Yes, BABY is right. A 14-15 year old BABY. And if you're some old pervert I DARE you to piss Liz off when it comes to her child!!
Holli

Odessa, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2013
mom wrote:
I think she is the best daughter any one could ask for!
Good for u "mom!" It's bad enough that adults get shit on here. Talking about a child is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Notice these COWARDS don't leave their real name nor post on Facebook where they would have to be held accountable! Our children have enough to cope with/worry about! STOP BULLYING!!!!!!!!
destinie

Rolla, MO

#6 Jul 16, 2013
umm guys im kinda responsible for this...
destinie

Rolla, MO

#7 Jul 16, 2013
i just wanted to see what people say but thanks for defending me
mom

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Thanks everybody for letting ppl know that she is a good kid. And yes if someone wants to piss me off u will find out how much of a bitch i am! Love u sissy
So sad

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Kids have enough problems with bullies in school because most teaches don't do anything
june

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Well "mom" I don't think its so great that your daughter started her own topix, you know a lot of truth's come out and lies are made up, so its obvious your daughter started is fishin for drams! Here's a thought why do something that I can build her self esteem, instead of encouraging her own attention seeking ass, MOM!!!
Casual Observer

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2013
june wrote:
Well "mom" I don't think its so great that your daughter started her own topix, you know a lot of truth's come out and lies are made up, so its obvious your daughter started is fishin for drams! Here's a thought why do something that I can build her self esteem, instead of encouraging her own attention seeking ass, MOM!!!
You don't even live in this state. You're in Texas. Go away
destinie

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2013
Silly person I didnt do it for attetion. I did it because I was bored and had nothing else to do. So please don't start judging people before you actually know them, and I am asking politely. :) I hope you have a wonderfull day.
omg

Rolla, MO

#14 Aug 25, 2013
destinie wrote:
Silly person I didnt do it for attetion. I did it because I was bored and had nothing else to do. So please don't start judging people before you actually know them, and I am asking politely.:) I hope you have a wonderfull day.
Childish stupid Lil girl gonna post on her for attention MOM. You need to do a better job if your daughter gonna post on this horrible site for attention. Very sad and pathetic
wow

Wentzville, MO

#15 Aug 25, 2013
If you knew her mom, you would understand.
Anonymous

Rolla, MO

#16 Aug 29, 2013
U guys are the ones continuing this. Talkin down on her mom. I know Destinie and she is a great girl. I doubt she wants attention. I think it was just her way of seeing what people think of her. I kno that's why I would do it. Pathetic, immature people have a habit of not saying crap to ur face.
what the heck

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2014
Why is there a topic about me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Sellers 2 min Lighten2 18
Poppop 1 hr Poppop 1
cheapest cig's 1 hr Smoker 4
Finally away from Rolla 1 hr LMFAO 8
19 year old near drowning victim died 3 hr Ihateidiots 6
about fugitive beach 5 hr ! 3
david kiblinger 5 hr 21c shaman 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance