Jamie guill?

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, MO

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Ok I have been Lookin for Jamie for like 2 yrs or so..wondering if he's ok..last I heard he was moving back to rolla..I look online to search his name n it pops up Jamie guill has been shot and killed Jan 11th I just want more answers..is this my friend Jamie? ;( he worked at taco bell in Jackson Missouri in 2008 or 2009! PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME..I'm in shock I don't wanna believe that he's gone.I'm praying that it's not my friend Jamie;(
valemonty

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2011
kmac2011 wrote:
Ok I have been Lookin for Jamie for like 2 yrs or so..wondering if he's ok..last I heard he was moving back to rolla..I look online to search his name n it pops up Jamie guill has been shot and killed Jan 11th I just want more answers..is this my friend Jamie? ;( he worked at taco bell in Jackson Missouri in 2008 or 2009! PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS PLEASE SHARE THEM WITH ME..I'm in shock I don't wanna believe that he's gone.I'm praying that it's not my friend Jamie;(
I'm not sure where he worked or stuff but I believe he was 21...
valemonty

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2011
kmac2011 wrote:
Lived with his mom and step father.
Donna

Branson, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2011
If you want to e-mail me I will tell you where to find his mom and she is more than happy to give people the true facts as to what went on that night. He was her only child and she loved him very much so I doubt she would lie and/or cover for the man that shot him by accident my e-mail is [email protected]
Really

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Donna wrote:
If you want to e-mail me I will tell you where to find his mom and she is more than happy to give people the true facts as to what went on that night. He was her only child and she loved him very much so I doubt she would lie and/or cover for the man that shot him by accident my e-mail is [email protected]
Seriously...accidental??? Did YOU ever hear Jamie talk about the FEAR he had for his step-father..the threats that man made to him..it was NO accident and I hope he rots in hell!!!!

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Donna wrote:
. Thank u Donna I'll try to email u sometime this week my computer has been bein a piece of crap lately ;)
Bahli

Rolla, MO

#7 Apr 5, 2011
I have to say I'm a bit confused by all of this. If Jaimie was scared of Doug why would he volunteer to go out drinking with this man? I mean Doug was known as a bully in high school so it is possible he was scared of him but...why he was with him in the first place. Something doesn't make sense.

Jackson, MO

#8 Apr 18, 2011
Bahli wrote:
I have to say I'm a bit confused by all of this. If Jaimie was scared of Doug why would he volunteer to go out drinking with this man? I mean Doug was known as a bully in high school so it is possible he was scared of him but...why he was with him in the first place. Something doesn't make sense.
. Reguardless the whole thing is sad..he was a good kid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Dillon for Senate 1 hr Shannon 25
michelle lautebaugh 1 hr anne 22
Will Dale Melissa parks 3 hr omg 2
travis walker 5 hr Lol 17
Lindsay White and Chad Cochran 6 hr boomgoesthenight 3
Thank you Hometown Rolla MO FB 9 hr Healthcare Expert 21
looking 13 hr Magpie Ethyl 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance