Tattooed people
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Eddie

United States

#102 Oct 26, 2012
Where I used to work I had a customer,an older women whom was tattooed not by her own choice but she shown with pride the numbers tattooed on her arm for the nightmare she survived
Eddie

United States

#103 Oct 26, 2012
Hell I have seen a documentery about women whom has mastectomies l, had nipples tattooed on to make them feel semi whole again
Eddie

United States

#104 Oct 26, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Hell I have seen a documentery about women whom has mastectomies l, had nipples tattooed on to make them feel semi whole again
They not I....sorry

Since: Mar 12

Rolla, MO

#105 Oct 26, 2012
Eddie wrote:
There is not such thing as normal in this world unfortunatly.:) albeit I only have one, to those in this world that would judge me in a negative light, without every actually knowing me I must say that is there lose.I for one try not to judge I don't care if you are black white whatever race gay straight religious it doesn't matter we are all one creature in the same.
Best comment I've read! I totally agree!
carter

Rolla, MO

#106 Oct 29, 2012
Oh believe me. I am not criticizing by any means. Merely pointing out the.difference. and it was a song btw lol
Lol

Rolla, MO

#107 Jan 15, 2013
Hemp drip drop
country

Rolla, MO

#108 Jan 17, 2013
Been there wrote:
I agree. Some will say doctors, lawyers, clergy, etc. have tats. Not in my world!
u ppl are idiots the times have changed every body and there brother has tats. If u don't have them then dnt judge those who does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newburg drug bust 1 hr God 9
Goatman's Grave (Sep '11) 1 hr Weinbaum 94
Kendall Robertson Nurse at Jail 1 hr God 2
Good Job South Central Drug Task Force (Dec '12) 1 hr God 13
the real tim frost 7 hr God 15
Unhappy In Love 9 hr Truth 11
phelps county public safety live feed 10 hr INTERESTED 1
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 15 hr Yup 347
More from around the web

Rolla People Search