Tattooed people
Still not convinced

Waynesville, MO

#61 Sep 23, 2012
Do you girls want some cheese with your whine? Lol! Ignorance is bliss....hope you have a blissful life with your ridiculous body art.
college student

United States

#62 Sep 23, 2012
Still not convinced wrote:
Every one of the pro tat comments above proves the point.... They regret getting inked and whine trying to defend their ignorant choice. Wasteful, pseudo-sophisticated "art", the value of which is only found in their willingness to pay exaggerated prices for the work. Visible tattoos simply say "look at me, I'm 'expressing' my uniqueness with someone else's art". Permanent tats are foolish; removeable artwork makes much more sense and enhances a special event or situation. The rest is simply graphic ignorance every day, 24-7, like Chistmas lights in August!
Shut the hole in your face don't get a damn tattoo end of story
college student

United States

#63 Sep 23, 2012
Still not convinced wrote:
Do you girls want some cheese with your whine? Lol! Ignorance is bliss....hope you have a blissful life with your ridiculous body art.
Lmfao get a life

Since: Apr 12

Lebanon, MO

#64 Sep 23, 2012
Shut your mouth bigot and go to he%%
abc

Rolla, MO

#65 Sep 24, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
Tattoos indicate a biker or a loser who spent time in Jail. Despite changing styles, I would never hire a person with a visible tattoo for a job involving customers or clients.
actually every tattoo has a meaning, reguardless unless you get ignorant ones... Only god can judge. Reguardless what it says in thee bible... They are beautiful
A shame

Rolla, MO

#66 Sep 24, 2012
Good job trolling, "da plane" & "still not convinced"
Da Plane

Jefferson City, MO

#67 Sep 24, 2012
Self-mutilating yourself with a body-art tattoo for attention. Isn't that the same as the cutting problem among teen girls?

What happens when nobody notices your butterfly or tribal tattoo? Makes you so mad you want to have spikes implanted in your skull!
HERE IT COMES

United States

#68 Sep 25, 2012
Man this is funny shit, I don't think ur opinion means a dam thing to anybody,there's something u can think about.
abc

Rolla, MO

#69 Sep 25, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text> actually every tattoo has a meaning, reguardless unless you get ignorant ones... Only god can judge. Reguardless what it says in thee bible... They are beautiful
actually i have two and never been in prison nor jail.... Or never rode a bike or been on one besides the bicycle i use to work out weekly, besides walking. nor do i want a job from you but thanks.
Lol

United States

#70 Sep 25, 2012
Snap backs and tattoos snap backs and tattoo nice whips fly chicks all that cause cash rules.....show off your tatts show off your racks
tay

Rolla, MO

#71 Sep 27, 2012
It seems like DaPlane and the others like him were raped of their imagination and creativity as children. Sad.
Lol

United States

#72 Sep 29, 2012
You get tattoos u rule

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#73 Sep 30, 2012
Dont like tattoos or peicings? Hell then get a boob job or a penis extension instead
Been there

Waynesville, MO

#74 Sep 30, 2012
I like myself in my natural state, just the way I am. Don't mess with perfection! LOL
Sam

Rolla, MO

#75 Sep 30, 2012
Been there wrote:
I like myself in my natural state, just the way I am. Don't mess with perfection! LOL
Your a long way from perfection!Sorry.
Chelle

Belton, MO

#76 Oct 1, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
Tattoos indicate a biker or a loser who spent time in Jail. Despite changing styles, I would never hire a person with a visible tattoo for a job involving customers or clients.
You're ignorant!!! I am tattooed, work 40 hours a week and have NEVER been to jail!!! There? There is NOTHING wrong with having a tattoo!!! You're just to much of a prude to get to know some of tattooed people!! There are thousands if not millions of professional people who have tattoos and you don't know because they cover them while doing their jobs!!! You're just a ignorant person who don't know crap about us tattooed people!!!
Da Plane

Jefferson City, MO

#77 Oct 20, 2012
Not a prude. I just would be embarrassed to be seen with a tattooed criminal. If you haven't been to jail, then you are ashamed and have to cover them at work so that others don't think you are an ex-convict.
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#78 Oct 20, 2012
Shut your mouth da plane..in this case ignorance is not bliss...

Since: Mar 12

United States

#79 Oct 22, 2012
Tattoos are sexy!
John

Centerview, MO

#80 Oct 23, 2012
I think what a person does to their own body is up to them. Neck and facial tattoos are a bit much, in my opinion, but to each their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lynda pukas? 41 min lol 2
Mike Burns 2 hr Rolla 1
Best hairdresser in Rolla. 2 hr Rolla 3
Dumb doctors 3 hr Phelps Merciful 13
Fats 4 hr Aubrey 2
kevin ahart 9 hr Houston 7
Jennifer Lewis's boy toy arrested for sodomy of... 12 hr Bevis 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance