A shame

Rolla, MO

#41 Sep 19, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
I am glad the Jail you were in had a high school GED program so that you could complete your education AND trade a pack of cigerette's for an Aryan gang tattoo to represent your life's struggles.

And I along with the rest of society can judge your tattoos are dumb.
You can't even spell cigarettes...good lord. Well I'll clarify that my education is college graduate with a career, as is my husband. Now gtf off here and quit trolling.
tay

Rolla, MO

#42 Sep 21, 2012
I'm not sure if Da Plane is 12 year old who has no high comprehension of grammar and spelling or some old senile bag, who has lost all connection with reality. Either way let them keep living in denial and die bitter and alone. The rest of us will keep getting tattooed and live long happy lives.
Quiet

Clinton, MO

#43 Sep 21, 2012
I have nothing against tattoos, and in fact plan to get one sometime in the future, however; the stereotype against them I find to be incredibly narrowminded and hypocritical. While tattoos are stereotyped to be deviant and a symbol of drug use, negligence, and or a general lack of intelligence, some of the most intellectual and all around good people I know have tattoos. Tattoos are simply an expression of art, and everyone I know who has a tattoo, or multiple tattoos, got the tattoo(s) because it meant--and continues to mean--something to them personally. I find this negative view to be inspired most frequently by religious covers or general stereotypes, and please do not take this as anything against religion as I am actually quite religious myself. What I find ironic about this ideal, however; is that several religions caution against judging others, so even when claiming offense against religion or spirituality due to another individual having a tattoo, aren't you(not saying anyone in particular, justing using the word loosely) acting in offense to your own religion or spirituality?
pinkhiheels

Saint Robert, MO

#44 Sep 21, 2012
You DaPlane are a dumb ass. I am educated, work full time, own my home and have never been in jail. I am a breast cancer suvivor 12 yrs now and have the pink ribbon tatoo and a tatoo for my litte grandchild. Don't talk about something you have no idea about.
proud tatted momma

Rolla, MO

#45 Sep 21, 2012
ct wrote:
<quoted text>
You need slapped. I also hope if you have children, that they cover themselves in tattoos :-) Have a wonderful day. But, by the way you sound, your days are never wonderful. It must suck to be so hateful.
U r truly ignorant! My tatts r beautiful unique works of art and were only paid for when I saved up 4 them! Nothin was taken my kids! I earned my money & spent it on somethin I wanted only after my kids were taken care of! And 4 ur information, I plan on paying for each of my kids 1st tattoos!
ct

United States

#46 Sep 22, 2012
proud tatted momma wrote:
<quoted text>U r truly ignorant! My tatts r beautiful unique works of art and were only paid for when I saved up 4 them! Nothin was taken my kids! I earned my money & spent it on somethin I wanted only after my kids were taken care of! And 4 ur information, I plan on paying for each of my kids 1st tattoos!
And u too are an idiot. That's totally not what I meant. I was talking to the other idiot who started this thread. Since he hates tattoos and everyone who has them. I was only being a smart ass saying I hope his children get tattoos. I myself have 5. And my parents paid for my first one also. So read something really close next time before u act all intelligent n shit.
Da Plane

Odessa, MO

#47 Sep 22, 2012
Beautiful works of art lol.
How come its mostly ugly fat people get tattoos. Like putting a warhol on a whale or a picasso on a pachyderm.
Dafuq

Rolla, MO

#48 Sep 22, 2012
Idk where you are getting your "statistics" that enable you to say "most people". Pretty sure you should do your research.
Eric

United States

#49 Sep 22, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
Beautiful works of art lol.
How come its mostly ugly fat people get tattoos. Like putting a warhol on a whale or a picasso on a pachyderm.
You're just a troll.. Probably the small wimpy kid everybody picked on in High School. The one who got beat downs not only for your size but or telling everybody for everything. The one who was dateless for prom. The one who comes strsight home from work (if you work) cause he has no friends. The butt of everybodys jokes the one who is desprete for attetion. The one who would let anybody use him even his bullies just to be in the company of another human. Sir I feel sorry for you.
Haha

Rolla, MO

#50 Sep 23, 2012
Rolla girls: Fat, bad hairstyles, no makeup or way too much trashy eyeliner, lots of crappy looking tattoos, bad style sense.

Chinese girls: Slender, nice hair, tasteful makeup, no tattoos, excellent fashion sense.
Haha

Rolla, MO

#51 Sep 23, 2012
The best looking and best mannered women in Rolla are all international students from S&T
Haha

Rolla, MO

#52 Sep 23, 2012
Yes, tattoos are such beautiful works of art. So deeply meaningful. So spiritual. What could be more significance than a skull or a piece of barbed wire inked onto your arm? What could hold more spiritual significance than a flower on your boob? What could be more artistic than your kids name on your neck?
TrendSetter

United States

#53 Sep 23, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
Tattoos indicate a biker or a loser who spent time in Jail. Despite changing styles, I would never hire a person with a visible tattoo for a job involving customers or clients.
.......your a idiot...haaaa....that means all our military and police are losers?...tatoos have been around for thousands of years, its a form of art and expression. Some people express theirself with ink, and some people like to come on websites under fake names and leak a bunch of bullshit out they loose lips. Familiar?...Clown
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#54 Sep 23, 2012
God says judge ye not...well da plane will go to hell for judging ...so go to hell you small minded biggoted jacka$$
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#55 Sep 23, 2012
and im not fat nor trashy I work for one of the best boat companies in lebabon...and I have tats...and raise four kids...I dont wear make up much either...granted some girls in that town are trashy..but not all..so..you get bent too..bigoted jerk
Traditional

Rolla, MO

#56 Sep 23, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
Tattoos indicate a biker or a loser who spent time in Jail. Despite changing styles, I would never hire a person with a visible tattoo for a job involving customers or clients.
Even worse imagine of they owned a business? you should move to Lybia
college student

United States

#57 Sep 23, 2012
Wow Rolla is so judgmental smh maybe I shouldn't have got my ears pierced no wonder people stare lmfao.... Tattoos! what next? get over it if you dont like them oky close your eyes I swear people in the hickery dickery town obvious have no life to sit on topix and complain about everything.

This thread was a total FAIL..........

Tattoos
________
Piercings
_________
Sexy!!!!
_________
Sexy!!!!
_________

A FACT PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO GET TATTOOS
SO GET OVER IT......

FACT MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TATTOOS DO HAVE GREAT JOBS

FACT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE INK DOESNT MEAN YOUR A LOSER....

THE LAMES ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU

FYI I HAVE A GREAT JOB!!!!!
Still not convinced

Oak Grove, MO

#58 Sep 23, 2012
Every one of the pro tat comments above proves the point.... They regret getting inked and whine trying to defend their ignorant choice. Wasteful, pseudo-sophisticated "art", the value of which is only found in their willingness to pay exaggerated prices for the work. Visible tattoos simply say "look at me, I'm 'expressing' my uniqueness with someone else's art". Permanent tats are foolish; removeable artwork makes much more sense and enhances a special event or situation. The rest is simply graphic ignorance every day, 24-7, like Chistmas lights in August!
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#59 Sep 23, 2012
And second of all both my parents own businesses in rolla which I bet most everyone has been to one...so I grew up with manners unlike you...shame on you...bigotted judgmental freaks

Since: Apr 12

Rolla, MO

#60 Sep 23, 2012
Still not convinced wrote:
Every one of the pro tat comments above proves the point.... They regret getting inked and whine trying to defend their ignorant choice. Wasteful, pseudo-sophisticated "art", the value of which is only found in their willingness to pay exaggerated prices for the work. Visible tattoos simply say "look at me, I'm 'expressing' my uniqueness with someone else's art". Permanent tats are foolish; removeable artwork makes much more sense and enhances a special event or situation. The rest is simply graphic ignorance every day, 24-7, like Chistmas lights in August!
Oh shut up. If you don't like tattoos don't f*cking get one! That's your decision!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Probation 38 min Try this 7
nancy froelich is out of prison 59 min thAt1girL 8
Melissa from Long John's Silver 1 hr mls 12
brittany davy (Jun '14) 1 hr mls 22
Jessica inman (Jan '12) 1 hr agree 29
posting from the taterpatch 1 hr Regular 7
anybody know sean and keshia boettcher??? (Feb '14) 3 hr thAt1girL 14
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web